User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    Nope, doesnt really come with anxiety. I get more energy, but this annoying brain fog. I don't take energy drinks anymore. It's just an example I give to explain that despite the taurine, I still sometimes had issues with it pre-pfs.

I might be overthinking it, or it could also just come from stress from work. I don't know though.
    What type of energy drinks were you using? 5-hour? Monster, etc? You could be having a negative reaction to the artificial sweeteners. They give me headaches and a foggy mind now when I make the stupid decision to use them.(yup, still make stupid choices) For me, what it comes down to is the chemical sweeteners. After becoming healthful, my body does NOT like them anymore. After doing the research as to why, it's very apparent.

That's for me, for you it could be that or it could just be where you're at in your recovery. The only thing you can do is to keep moving forward and avoid things that do that to you.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    What type of energy drinks were you using? 5-hour? Monster, etc? You could be having a negative reaction to the artificial sweeteners. They give me headaches and a foggy mind now when I make the stupid decision to use them.(yup, still make stupid choices) For me, what it comes down to is the chemical sweeteners. After becoming healthful, my body does NOT like them anymore. After doing the research as to why, it's very apparent.

That's for me, for you it could be that or it could just be where you're at in your recovery. The only thing you can do is to keep moving forward and avoid things that do that to you.
    Yep, if you need a stimulant, black coffee / iced black coffee is the best. It’s actually slightly healthy because there are antioxidants in it.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    Yep, if you need a stimulant, black coffee / iced black coffee is the best. It’s actually slightly healthy because there are antioxidants in it.
    Agreed, except I do indulge on the sugar.....only one teaspoon for a large, not much, just enough to cut the bitterness, but not enough to make it sweet. Some things I'm just not willing to give up. My one teaspoon of sugar with my morning coffee is one of them.

Just to clarify, that's now. When I was seriously working on my recovery I cut all of it out.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    What I like to do is two espresso shots and pour that into a cup of frothed milk. I feel the milk helps sweeten it without needing anything else.

Other than that, caffeine pills are good, but I use a pill cutter to divide them into halfs (100mg instead of 200mg)

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What I like to do is two espresso shots and pour that into a cup of frothed milk. I feel the milk helps sweeten it without needing anything else.

Other than that, caffeine pills are good, but I use a pill cutter to divide them into halfs (100mg instead of 200mg)
    That is the first time in ten years that I felt like having milk...just like you described....Matter of fact, I'm gonna try one tomorrow morning

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is the first time in ten years that I felt like having milk...just like you described....Matter of fact, I'm gonna try one tomorrow morning
    I dunno how you yanks have your coffees, but for me I need at least some milk to drink it. I bought a new coffee machine recently which allows me to steam and froth my milk and I really love it.

I also have a special grinder to grind my coffee beans into coffee powder, and that also helps give it a much fresher taste.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I dunno how you yanks have your coffees, but for me I need at least some milk to drink it. I bought a new coffee machine recently which allows me to steam and froth my milk and I really love it.

I also have a special grinder to grind my coffee beans into coffee powder, and that also helps give it a much fresher taste.
    Coffee snob........lol.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coffee snob........lol.
    Looool yeah, to be honest though, the long term cost of grinding coffee beans yourself is actually cheaper than buying them grinded (plus I feel the taste is nicer)

I had a question, and anyone can feel free to answer but I used to really enjoy doing martial arts. I would go to the gym 3 times a week, train boxing once a week and Muay thai once a week. Would I still be able to do that, or would it be an issue due to the amount of cardio needed?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Looool yeah, to be honest though, the long term cost of grinding coffee beans yourself is actually cheaper than buying them grinded (plus I feel the taste is nicer)

I had a question, and anyone can feel free to answer but I used to really enjoy doing martial arts. I would go to the gym 3 times a week, train boxing once a week and Muay thai once a week. Would I still be able to do that, or would it be an issue due to the amount of cardio needed?
    You could ABSOLUTELY do that, if you had the energy or the means. Most definitely.

Lol....just busting balls on the Jo....

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How we doing guys. I consider myself pretty much back to normal now. Of course there are a few things which are still weird (fatigue after masturbation) but otherwise all is good.

I also finally realised that I was getting brain fog from the caffeine because of the histamine which it releases. I managed to trace my brain fog from masturbation when I was a teen, to that histamine intolerance, so it makes sense that the same occurs with caffeine.

I had a question however with regards to my schlong. While everything is fine (compared to normal- I had some curvature before this) it feels cold to touch when its flaccid ( goes away when hard) and I'm not sure whether this is anything anyone knows about. I might just be a bit of a hypochondriac though and be looking for things to be wrong.

Any help will be much appreciated.