User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Of course it is....but at the same time, the reason for it is not.

I was simply stating that you are less sensitive to hormones while in a pfs state, regardless of mechanism. I agree with everything else you're saying.

It could be.....but then again it would depend on the way it's designed. Because it's a pharmaceutical, unfortunately it will always come with a price to pay. Pharmaceuticals are really, really good at making the body incapable of working without them once they sink their hooks in. I most likely would not recommend it during the protocol.
    I see where you're coming from with zuranolone. Maybe it's best for those who are borderline suicidal and need something to fix them short term.

I had a look and it doesn't seem to cause tolerance, but it isn't the best option for one to perpetually rely on pills either.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    I see where you're coming from with zuranolone. Maybe it's best for those who are borderline suicidal and need something to fix them short term.

I had a look and it doesn't seem to cause tolerance, but it isn't the best option for one to perpetually rely on pills either.
    Yeah, and the side effects of fin were supposed to be transient and oxycontin wasn't addictive.......we all know that story.

But yes, I agree....in DIRE circumstances it could prove somewhat useful.....problem there is "dire circumstances" has ALOT of wiggle room depending on what kind of guy you're dealing with.

I wouldn't want to open a pandora's box...next thing you know this guy is taking a valium cause he can't sleep or and adderall cause he's exhausted, etc.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-07-2021 at 11:50 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, and the side effects of fin were supposed to be transient and oxycontin wasn't addictive.......we all know that story.

But yes, I agree....in DIRE circumstances it could prove somewhat useful.....problem there is "dire circumstances" has ALOT of wiggle room depending on what kind of guy you're dealing with.

I wouldn't want to open a pandora's box...next thing you know this guy is taking a valium cause he can't sleep or and adderall cause he's exhausted, etc.
    Going back to this, it just crossed my mind that it should work identically to the prohormones i.e. having the end product of 5 alpha reductase triggers a positive feedback mechanism which causes the 5 alpha reductase to work better.

If that's the case then it makes sense that you could just cycle it (2 weeks on 4 weeks off) until you get the desired result.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Going back to this, it just crossed my mind that it should work identically to the prohormones i.e. having the end product of 5 alpha reductase triggers a positive feedback mechanism which causes the 5 alpha reductase to work better.

If that's the case then it makes sense that you could just cycle it (2 weeks on 4 weeks off) until you get the desired result.
    That's a big leap man.

What you're talking about in regards to 5ar is only in the case of DHT. I'm not so sure if it works that way with the other hormones at play.

And to think a pharmaceutical "should" work identically to a PH is a wild guess. Maybe a dangerous one. This is a medication that mimics allo. It's synthetic. PH are not, for the most part.

Just to reinforce....you're doing everything that you could possibly be doing for yourself now, correct? Protocol wise.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-20-2021 at 09:01 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a big leap man.

What you're talking about in regards to 5ar is only in the case of DHT. I'm not so sure if it works that way with the other hormones at play.

And to think a pharmaceutical "should" work identically to a PH is a wild guess. Maybe a dangerous one. This is a medication that mimics allo. It's synthetic. PH are not, for the most part.

Just to reinforce....you're doing everything that you could possibly be doing for yourself now, correct? Protocol wise.
    Yep, but to be honest I'm at a stage now where I feel good. I sleep well, I stay motivated throughout the day, my sex drive is good too. I'm no longer suffering. I'm just here for the self improvement now really, and to reach my peak once more. That's why I'm on the lookout for any new biohacks.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yep, but to be honest I'm at a stage now where I feel good. I sleep well, I stay motivated throughout the day, my sex drive is good too. I'm no longer suffering. I'm just here for the self improvement now really, and to reach my peak once more. That's why I'm on the lookout for any new biohacks.
    Well if that's the case, isn't a recovery post in order?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well if that's the case, isn't a recovery post in order?
    Indeed, my good sir. I'm going to wait a little longer just in case. But fear not, once I'm confident enough to confirm, I will make one.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Indeed, my good sir. I'm going to wait a little longer just in case. But fear not, once I'm confident enough to confirm, I will make one.
    Good. I'd rather you be 100%.

Thank you, and Congrats!!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If this is in fact what you are seeking, which it should be, you have to do no more then you're doing now. You will continue to get stronger, calmer, clearer minded, more confident, etc. You'll just keep getting better and better. I went another two years or more improving AFTER I thought I was recovered. You'll be surprised how good you can feel naturally.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Inspiring stuff man.

When you browse the forum, you realise there's a couple guys doing huge strides and getting close (you, Turnover, Xxaleski, Covfefe42). The recovery section doesn't tell the whole story.

You've been on the protocol since October that's right?