User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doing 1 pump a day for a week now and I feel better than usual, going to stay on 1 pump for another week since it’s working and I’m running low on this bottle. Waiting for the next to come in.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And SCHOOLS OUT hell yeah. Now I can do the protocol 100%. Too many missed opportunities because of PFS... time to kick it out the door.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s working

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    It’s working
    PH’s work. Have fun.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    I don't think one day off the herbs (even a week off) will make a major difference.
    It will. For those severely fucked, it absolutely will.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I posted this exact statement on Propeciahell, "cd nuts protocol is working for me" and instantly got a reply from someone saying "Don't pay attention to this guy, he's just like this on swole source"

Go into his post history, 3 days ago says, and I quote, "CRISPR IS the only way to solve this issue"

xd

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I posted this exact statement on Propeciahell, "cd nuts protocol is working for me" and instantly got a reply from someone saying "Don't pay attention to this guy, he's just like this on swole source"

Go into his post history, 3 days ago says, and I quote, "CRISPR IS the only way to solve this issue"

xd
    I wouldn't spend any time or waste any time posting about this over there. Believe me, I did this during my recovery and wanted to "prove a point" to those miserable fucks, but it just doesn't ever work. The old adage, if you "wrestle with pigs, you just get dirty, and the pig was already dirty" applies here.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I wouldn't spend any time or waste any time posting about this over there. Believe me, I did this during my recovery and wanted to "prove a point" to those miserable fucks, but it just doesn't ever work. The old adage, if you "wrestle with pigs, you just get dirty, and the pig was already dirty" applies here.
    Most long time PH guys are beyond helping, due to their attitudes. Let them wait for their foundation to create a cure in 200 years.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

xd
    Sounds like a right twerp

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    Most long time PH guys are beyond helping, due to their attitudes. Let them wait for their foundation to create a cure in 200 years.
    Would we not be able to convince them if we all made accounts. If we're all active on there I feel we could convince a bit portion, especially the newcomers to the benefits of TMO.