User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    I fucking love dht man, I just got some sorghum and pine pollen and feel like I'm on natty androsterone. It's great.

You're gonna have ups and downs on a dht cycle of you're sensitive. It's an incredibly powerful hormone and directly opposes estrogen... Low estrogen is actually shittier feeling than high even though none of you will believe that yet.
    I agree, low estrogen is able to mess with mood, and put together a high level of dht itself, it is able to increase the reputake of serotonin.....

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fausto Soares View Post
    I agree, low estrogen is able to mess with mood, and put together a high level of dht itself, it is able to increase the reputake of serotonin.....
    Iirc low estrogen mimics a few psf symptoms, anxiety etc
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Iirc low estrogen mimics a few psf symptoms, anxiety etc
    It absolutely does, and in my experience with PFS, if you run low E with PFS, it's double trouble.

4-Andro can be suppressive, but if the poster is far enough along in his recovery, I highly suggest the stack. The first time I took it with PFS, the feeling of E and DHT working again - FANTASTIC.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've run 4-andro and epi/androsterone before. Can recommend this stack with a sustain alpha style + herbs pct.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    definitely adding 4-andro to my next cycle for this reason
    Great! I highly recommend it even because the practice experience wich i had with R-Andro alone

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was about to go on a cycle next week of R-Andro and Potassium Choride. It's my third (and hopefully final) cycle.

Should I wait to add 4-Andro in there or should I be fine?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    I was about to go on a cycle next week of R-Andro and Potassium Choride. It's my third (and hopefully final) cycle.

might as well since it's cheap. I just realized 4-andro's dose is lower than R-andro's. It's only 50mg? so I'd have to do 4 pills? I understocked then cuz I only got 2 bottles. By time I need it though If I order now it should arrive...
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post

That depends on how close you are, really. If you're knocking on the door of being over this shit, I wouldn't mess with what is working. The 4/R Andro cycle was my last cycle before recovering. In the weeks leading up to it, I was having plenty of discussions with CD about how my low estrogen was hurting progress on cycles and in my opinion keeping me from the finish line. I talked it over with him and I decided to add 4 Andro to it and the rest is history. I think honestly it comes down to individual discretion. If you're not feeling low E, it might be better to just leave it alone. For example, @Swill had his best cycle on just R Andro alone.....the next one he added in with 4 Andro didn't go as well. Which was completely opposite of me.

It's all in your personal makeup, unfortunately. That's why I recommend if you're close to kicking the bucket on PFS, don't change what's been working.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    That depends on how close you are, really. If you're knocking on the door of being over this shit, I wouldn't mess with what is working. The 4/R Andro cycle was my last cycle before recovering. In the weeks leading up to it, I was having plenty of discussions with CD about how my low estrogen was hurting progress on cycles and in my opinion keeping me from the finish line. I talked it over with him and I decided to add 4 Andro to it and the rest is history. I think honestly it comes down to individual discretion. If you're not feeling low E, it might be better to just leave it alone. For example, @Swill had his best cycle on just R Andro alone.....the next one he added in with 4 Andro didn't go as well. Which was completely opposite of me.

It's all in your personal makeup, unfortunately. That's why I recommend if you're close to kicking the bucket on PFS, don't change what's been working.
    Cool. I definitely feel like I'm coming up on the end. All my downswings really are just effecting my junk now, and even then they're not the end of the world. The rest of my mind/body is doing pretty tip-top.

Thanks for the advice. I'll just stay the course.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This site is truly invaluable. Without it and the dialogue that’s created we def all wouldn’t be where we are today.

Update -so the past couple of days I’ve felt some fullness return “down there” I’ve also had a consistent slight uptick in libido. Couple random erection when working out... legit ones that I had to hide like my teens lmao.

Wednesday would be week 6 of my cycle. I have no shutdown symptoms and no real sides with it. So I’m going to continue with it for a couple more weeks.

I do have to be careful sometimes with the dose. Too much leads to joint pain. And I can tell I’m overdoing it.

It took a while to downregulate receptors. Figure with the consistency of the protocol we can bring them back slowly but surely.