User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear cdsnuts, thank you for your advice! (thanks to jacknap too)
    I am registered at Peyronie's Society Forum too. I haven't got any morning wood and i have troubles with my erection. It's hard to achieve one, when i achieve an erection it is good (not perfect) but the main problem is mantaining it.

You said that i may have some low hormones. What protocol do you suggest to me to boost hormones?

P.S.= The bathmate is helping me too, even if i use an italian version of it, Androbath.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gainzwave sound therapy on the penis seems like it might be good too. ben greenfield talks about it.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hope794 View Post
    Dear cdsnuts, thank you for your advice! (thanks to jacknap too)
    I am registered at Peyronie's Society Forum too. I haven't got any morning wood and i have troubles with my erection. It's hard to achieve one, when i achieve an erection it is good (not perfect) but the main problem is mantaining it.

You said that i may have some low hormones. What protocol do you suggest to me to boost hormones?

P.S.= The bathmate is helping me too, even if i use an italian version of it, Androbath.
    ???

The protocol is listed in detail on my website. Simply click on the site in my avatars signature. This is everything you need.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @jacknap, did you try gainzwave?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    ???

The protocol is listed in detail on my website. Simply click on the site in my avatars signature. This is everything you need.
    I'll take a look. Thanks. Why the '???'?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't tried gainzwave something I might try down the line. Like in a year or something cause I don't have the funds.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I had the same thing for what it's worth, if you read my posts. I had a twist too. It all went away - it looks and seems like Peyronie's, but it isn't. It started to go away and come back again in my up's and down's......I don't think Peyronie's can go away and come back like that. I think for PFS it's a receptor issue in the penis that resembles peyronie's.
    Agreed
    Because of how we normalize unlike peyronie's cases...the most plausible conclusion is that our experience is more like squeezing the water out of a filled sponge. Except in our case, we have tendons, veins, receptors etc. which do not shrink as uniformly as a sponge does.

This is what see when depletion happens in crash, even the power of blood flow changes.