User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CSM25 View Post
    IT HURTS YOU GUYS bc you are sensitive to NDMA, you need anti-NDMA (i.e. NDMA antagonism). My intelligence is not best spent here, so learn on own. COLLAGEN/ etc. ALSO they're hard on the digestion of many people with or without PFS. Collagen and gelatin and even whey.
    makes sense cause you're essentially eating up powderized bones lol. regardless I have it in my coffee everyday. for me I like the skin/hair benefits. the rare amino acids. and the texture it adds to my coffee and appetite blunting.

I think it maybe should be consumed in the morning because it starts excitatory and then converts more to gaba as the day goes on. glycine ->glutamate-> gaba conversion. I THINK could be wrong lol. I tried stop taking it and don't notice any positive benefits of stopping.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YEAH no, it doesn't hurt every single person. IHatefin likes it... I tried and tried ... thought maybe it hurts maybe it's just digestion. BUT I personally am better without it.
    This may change in the future who knows? At the same time NDMA antagonists make me feel better in general and they did at times help PFS.

Yeah man, tried in coffee for sure. That might mean for you, you actually benefit from some slight glutamate and gaba activity. If it doesn't hurt** no harm of course.
    (If it doesn't benefit... possibly a waste of time, but you seem to know what's happenin'). It should be cool, man.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YEAH no, it doesn't hurt every single person. IHatefin likes it... I tried and tried ... thought maybe it hurts maybe it's just digestion. BUT I personally am better without it.
    This may change in the future who knows? At the same time NDMA antagonists make me feel better in general and they did at times help PFS.

Yeah man, tried in coffee for sure. That might mean for you, you actually benefit from some slight glutamate and gaba activity. If it doesn't hurt** no harm of course.
    (If it doesn't benefit... possibly a waste of time, but you seem to know what's happenin'). It should be cool, man.
    it's definitely great for my skin and hair. hair grows so fast ever since i started taking it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NICE. I will keep in mind... maybe A TINY amount doesn't hurt my digestion etc. But I tried like 4-5 times. Later it could be fine.
    Used to use Super Collagen C (some name like that)... it was very expensive to import and it may have helped shedding, but was kind of harsh on digestion, plus it had a ton of vitamin C, and I figured it was a waste to use alongside a medication (that does not work in acidic environments). I.E. Super Collagen C would eliminate it quicker.That was like 3-4 yrs ago tho.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NICE. I will keep in mind... maybe A TINY amount doesn't hurt my digestion etc. But I tried like 4-5 times. Later it could be fine.
    Used to use Super Collagen C (some name like that)... it was very expensive to import and it may have helped shedding, but was kind of harsh on digestion, plus it had a ton of vitamin C, and I figured it was a waste to use alongside a medication (that does not work in acidic environments). I.E. Super Collagen C would eliminate it quicker.That was like 3-4 yrs ago tho.
    organika I use. organic cows. grass fed. they also have a bone broth. So I get the pure bone broth when they have that available. Tastes amazing.

That one sounds super extracted so maybe that's why. Perhaps if you try just a pure collagen not extracted and whatever it might be easier.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NICE!!! Maybe that's why. Bone broth was pretty good (recent like 7mo ago maybe) homemade. Yeah true, it could be a very extracted thing, the one I had before. But ALso great Lakes Collagen and Gelatin hurt my stomach but temporarily of course. I'm sure it'd be safe now just not ideal. And yes bone broth works well.... it's really hard to make that everyday I think.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any updates on pageidol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wonder what happens to him

I did the same but worse taking seroquel.much much worse

That's On me not anyone here

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by road to recover View Post
    no offence man but you need to try and relax or post elsewhere, this the kind of thread which is more suited to PH.
    Fuck sale that's me five years ago he irony

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    it's definitely great for my skin and hair. hair grows so fast ever since i started taking it
    I'll take a shit e On you have you ducking noise shaggingbcuny

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    organika I use. organic cows. grass fed. they also have a bone broth. So I get the pure bone broth when they have that available. Tastes amazing.

That one sounds super extracted so maybe that's why. Perhaps if you try just a pure collagen not extracted and whatever it might be easier.
    I

Shut up cunt I'll shit e in your mouth f nt