User Tag List

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First day of my (hopefully) 10 days water fast. Wish me luck!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how is the water fast going?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am a little bit panicking because I brushed my teeth yesterday and that this broke my fast. Thinking about going 11 days instead of 10 days because of this.
    Other than that I am doing well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t think brushing your teeth breaks the fast. Keep going and keep us updated please! I am planning to do a 12 day water fast myself at the end of December so looking forward to hearing about your experience

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 6 of my water fast.

PFS hits hard during my water fast. Much more depression, insomnia, lack of sexdrive, also balls ache again. Besides that I feel (physically) surprisingly well! Not feeling weak, little to none headache and dizzyness.

Since yesterday I am in medical supervision.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will finish my water fast in two hours. By then I fasted 11.5 day (after two days I brushed my teeth once). Think it is a good time to stop because I am no longer in medical supervision today and yesterday I got very dizzy for a moment.

Overall the mental aspect was hardest for me because I had a huge PFS down which normalized by now and eating is my hobby . Physically it was not bad, I felt relatively good the entire time. I walked outside every day, so wasn't lying in bed all day.

I will break the fast with bone broth and fruit juices to get some sugar and salt. Tomorrow veggies and fruits, then I will jump into strict paleo.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @LetsRecover I saw your thread and i admire your perseverance. I know it can be hard at this age, i am 24 so i can relate. But when you recover, this will make you much stronger and healthier than your friends/peers. Just stay positive, i know its hard but thats half the battle and whats common amongst the recovered here

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your words, I really appreciate them.
    Yes, this journey is not easy. Let us just hope for the best and as you said let's keep going!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy new year to everybody!

Almost 2 months have passed since my waterfast. I had terrible diarrhea for 3 days after breaking the fast. I broke the fast with bone broth and juice. Since then I eat paleo only.

My digestion was perfect for the first months. Unfortunately, it is getting worse again. I think I should stop eating so much meat and more veggies.

My sleep improved about 1.5 additional hours per night. I can almost get 8 hours of sleep during the night, which is huge for me.

Erection and Libido slightly better, morning wood every other day, sensation is better. Have not had pain in the balls for a while now, which is important to keep in mind.

No mental issues, never had any.

What I am doing really well:

- Getting as much sleep as possible
    - meditating every day
    - doing the breathing exercise while meditating
    - cold showers everyday
    - brushing my skin twice per week
    - diet is on point
    - I take magnesium, spirulina, chlorella and vitamin D regularly.
    - avoiding xenoestrogens as much as possible

What I need to improve on:

- I am a bit lazy with working out (only twice per week, no HIIT). The gyms are all closed and it is freezing cold outside.
    - No herbs so far. I think I will start the herbs as soon as I can work out in the gym again.
    - Due to my job and to the weather it is hard to get some sunlight. Also, I live in the city, how should I sun my boys?
    - I have a new job and it is very stressful. I do not get along with my boss. So it is hard to avoid stress at the moment.

Let's go!
    Last edited by LetsRecover; 01-11-2021 at 03:34 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsRecover View Post
    Happy new year to everybody!

Almost 2 months have passed since my waterfast. I had terrible diarrhea for 3 days after breaking the fast. I broke the fast with bone broth and juice. Since then I eat paleo only.

My digestion was perfect for the first months. Unfortunately, it is getting worse again. I think I should stop eating so much meat and more veggies.

My sleep improved about 1.5 additional hours per night. I can almost get 8 hours of sleep during the night, which is huge for me.

Erection and Libido slightly better, morning wood every other day, sensation is better. Have not had pain in the balls for a while now, which is important to keep in mind.

No mental issues, never had any.

What I am doing really well:

- Getting as much sleep as possible
    - meditating every day
    - doing the breathing exercise while meditating
    - cold showers everyday
    - brushing my skin twice per week
    - diet is on point
    - I take magnesium, spirulina, chlorella and vitamin D regularly.
    - avoiding xenoestrogens as much as possible

What I need to improve on:

- I am a bit lazy with working out (only twice per week, no HIIT). The gyms are all closed and it is freezing cold outside.
    - No herbs so far. I think I will start the herbs as soon as I can work out in the gym again.
    - Due to my job and to the weather it is hard to get some sunlight. Also, I live in the city, how should I sun my boys?
    - I have a new job and it is very stressful. I do not get along with my boss. So it is hard to avoid stress at the moment.

Let's go!

No sense it waiting on the herbs. They are a huge part of recovery. You should also be working out at least 3 days/week. No gym necessary. Just hit the calisthenics hard. You should also force yourself to do HIIT at least once a week.

These things will get you better, faster.

You can always sit by on open window (so the sun isn't filtered through the glass) and just have the sun hit them for a few minutes.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"