User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My main concern is diet here. I am really confused if, specifically for eliminating brain fog, i should stick completely to raw food or not. I am also confused about the fact that, what if yes i go on vacation & i bring the protocol with me but what would i do about the diet? What if i go to a restaurant and order a paleo friendly meal but the meat they use is not grassfed/organic? What if im invited to a wedding and the meat there (and the oil) is not organic? Based on Chi and Japanther's stories, i'm afraid that'l hinder my progress? I'm just confused about that to be honest. Otherwise i know what to do about exercise, HIIT, herb rotation, meditation and sleep.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I transitioned to a juice feast, on day 3 now. Okay..the bathmate is a GAMECHANGER..and this is after only one use. @CDNuts , do you think using the bathmate this early on during my juice feast is detrimental to the genital numbness i have been experiencing anyhow?
    Last edited by blackkey96; 12-06-2020 at 05:14 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sharing my journey with you all - Blackkey

Not CD, but it’s not going to be detrimental at all. I’d keep at it.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your response @Maxout777.
    Is Whey Protein Isolate from GNC a good enough protein powder. I have a lot of it and planning on switching to organic ones but dont wanna let this go to waste. Since carb backloading is usually easy going for sugar, is it okay to use this protein powder for a few weeks?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Not CD, but it’s not going to be detrimental at all. I’d keep at it.
    This^^^^^^^^^

If anything it would be helpful, not detrimental. And yes, it is a game changer. That's why it's included in the protocol. The protocol itself is a game changer. Remember, the sum of all of the parts are GREATER then each on their own.

The whey is fine if you don't have an allergy to dairy.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a quick question in regards to protein shakes. Which is the best type of milk to add for taste as I dislike the water. Heard mixed things about almond milk

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comewhatmay View Post
    Just a quick question in regards to protein shakes. Which is the best type of milk to add for taste as I dislike the water. Heard mixed things about almond milk
    I've used almond milk and coconut milk both. Also, raw milk is premium.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I've used almond milk and coconut milk both. Also, raw milk is premium.
    This^^^^^^^again.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really appreciate the advice here. I am planning on working out every morning right after waking up before work, because I understand it is just a healthy thing to do and is also a good thing to set the rhythm for the day. Keeping this in mind, how would i fit backloading into this? Should I still stick to eating carbs/drinking protein shake in the evening despite working out in the morning of the same day?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackkey96 View Post
    Really appreciate the advice here. I am planning on working out every morning right after waking up before work, because I understand it is just a healthy thing to do and is also a good thing to set the rhythm for the day. Keeping this in mind, how would i fit backloading into this? Should I still stick to eating carbs/drinking protein shake in the evening despite working out in the morning of the same day?
    Protein you would have all day long. The carbs you would still eat at night.