User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    That's interesting. I played around with 5-HTP and St Johns Wort which are similar to SSRIs about nine months before getting severe PFS. They crushed my libido. Also took minox for a month before taking fin and got sides from that as well. So adding fin was the worst thing I could've done but oh well you live and learn.
    I was kinda similar. My gf was a hair stylist and recommended minox to me, probably took it for about a year. In that year I developed an anxiety disorder out of nowhere, became a hermit, started drinking, and tried to medicate with SSRI’s numerous times, then took fin, was a zombie for about about another year, then tried fin again, that’s when it all explored on me. Had no idea what was going on during that time frame and never heard of pfs, but in hindsight today it all makes sense. My libido was also nuked before my big crash. This has been a long ordeal for me
    Last edited by Turnover25; 07-08-2021 at 08:21 AM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Maxout777 Yo Max, Hope was asking if prohormones such as Ultrahard would be beneficial for those with PSSD. What do you think?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On a water fast all you should do is rest nothing else. On my first ever water fast I fainted because I stood up too quickly.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    @Maxout777 Yo Max, Hope was asking if prohormones such as Ultrahard would be beneficial for those with PSSD. What do you think?
    Hard to say, really. I don’t think they’ll hurt. As far as I know, PSSD is more serotonin system focused than PFS, again from what limited things I’ve read. If I was PSSD, I would almost look into things that are brain, and dopamine heavy, like cerebrolysin, 9-me-BC, BPC-157, etc.

I think the neurological benefits of androsterone will help for PSSD though. I’ve just never really personally helped/worked with a PSSD-case.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
    So you don’t think the protocol would work for PSSD?
    That’s not what he’s saying, the protocol is a holistic healing approach to reset your system. Designed for many things under the sun. Many people on pssd forums follow a close outline of this protocol anyways, focusing on hormones as well as neurotransmitters. Same herbs etc.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Hard to say, really. I don’t think they’ll hurt. As far as I know, PSSD is more serotonin system focused than PFS, again from what limited things I’ve read. If I was PSSD, I would almost look into things that are brain, and dopamine heavy, like cerebrolysin, 9-me-BC, BPC-157, etc.

I think the neurological benefits of androsterone will help for PSSD though. I’ve just never really personally helped/worked with a PSSD-case.
    What’s bpc157? Seen you list this several times

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post

How about post accutane syndrome. A guy on the whatsapp group said people with pfs have upregulated AR and people with PAS have downregulated AR.
    I've already ordered my UH anyways. But now im realising it might not work the same since I have post accutane syndrome.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you don’t think the protocol would work for PSSD?
    Literally not what I said at all. I said I'm not sure of the prohormones affect on the mechanism of action related to PSSD. Even went as far as to offer some potential alternatives if the protocol didn't work. I would continue on doing what you're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    What’s bpc157? Seen you list this several times
    What is BPC-157? - The Powerful Healing Peptide

Can be taken orally (source above), sublingually (science.bio) or injected science.bio). It's great for recovery from injuries if injected into the localized site of injury, and orally/sublingually it's fantastic for gut health and even more fantastic for fixing/modulating the dopamine/serotonin system and neurosteroid system. Been the best treatment I've ever tried for PTSD, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    How about post accutane syndrome. A guy on the whatsapp group said people with pfs have upregulated AR and people with PAS have downregulated AR.
    I've already ordered my UH anyways. But now im realising it might not work the same since I have post accutane syndrome.
    Again, it's hard for me to say. It makes sense that it would work. I also have never assisted anyone to recovery with post accutane (not because it doesn't work, more so we just haven't had any on this board). With anything in life, you've got to give it a try to see either way.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @HOPE
    Go on the fast for as long as recommended. I think TMO will help you. Its bound to improve anyone mentally and physically.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you. To be honest, hearing that some veterans on the forum are unsure if the protocol works for PSSD really got me down.
    Sometimes I want a direct "YES that issue will recover" but I don't get it.
    At the end of the day, this protocol has every base covered. Might need to tweak something here or there but we have the general layout set. 👍🏻