User Tag List

Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Yes, for sure. But that being said, you could always do something very low impact such as yoga or a full body foam rolling session on that rest day.
    Thanks CD, will do. Been on the protocol for about 3 months, just implemented heavy lifting, HIIT and carb backloading. Also just ordered 11 herbs to begin my rotation in the following couple of weeks once my semester ends and I get some down time. Been strict with diet, cold showers and xeno-estrogens since the start, excited to finally start cycling!
    Last edited by Turnover25; 12-07-2019 at 01:17 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Thanks CD, will do. Been on the protocol for about 3 months, just implemented heavy lifting, HIIT and carb backloading. Also just ordered 11 herbs to begin my rotation in the following couple of weeks once my semester ends and I get some down time. Been strict with diet, cold showers and xeno-estrogens since the start, excited to finally start cycling!
    Okay, so you haven't started the herbs yet? Did I read that wrong? If not, why did you wait so long?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, so you haven't started the herbs yet? Did I read that wrong? If not, why did you wait so long?
    Not yet. I wanted to follow TMO exactly as it was laid out, also it noted that I should wait until my diet and exercise were on point first so I built myself up. Also I noticed a lot of guys who jumped in early didn’t get results so I took things slow. Plus I was extremely sensitive to anything I put in my body so I that made me pretty nervous. I feel I’m in a better spot now to begin.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not yet. I wanted to follow TMO exactly as it was laid out, also it noted that I should wait until my diet and exercise were on point first so I built myself up. Also I noticed a lot of guys who jumped in early didn’t get results so I took things slow. Plus I was extremely sensitive to anything I put in my body so I that made me pretty nervous. I feel I’m in a better spot now to begin.
    You executed it perfectly then! I'm excited for you because with the introduction of the herbs in the state you've gotten yourself in, you're going to go up a couple levels relatively quickly for sure. Have you decided on how you're going to dose? It seems you've thought it out relatively well, which is why I ask.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You executed it perfectly then! I'm excited for you because with the introduction of the herbs in the state you've gotten yourself in, you're going to go up a couple levels relatively quickly for sure. Have you decided on how you're going to dose? It seems you've thought it out relatively well, which is why I ask.
    Thanks, I'm excited too. I'm really hoping this is what I need to really give me that extra push to get out of this mess. I have good days and bad days that fluctuate pretty greatly, but some days (like today) I feel like I'm so close to having my mind clear up and returning back to reality and its like my body is teasing me lol. I haven't thought of dosing yet, I'm a fairly small dude and I've always been sensitive to things even before PFS (like meds and stuff) so I like to take my time and experiment with little doses before I jump in. That also helps me avoid bad reactions and brain fog flair ups that follow with those, which are never fun. I'll probably start with a dose in the morning for the first couple weeks then add in another dose at night once I've tested the waters.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wanted your input on something (or anyone else who has recovered). It seems that either spiralina or chlorella are making me feel horrible, like a certain type of bad that I haven't felt since the beginning days. I really don't want to bin a daily supplement if its a crucial element to recovery, if need be, is it ok to do so? I'm wondering basically if maybe something making you feel bad could actually mean its working? Just wanted to ask before I make a decision. I was gonna take it for a little longer to see, but I can't realistically see myself staying in this mindset for too long, I'm feeling very dark/anxious/suicidal and that spacey brain fog feeling is back but it has been more absent for a while, also messing with my vision pretty bad.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 12-09-2019 at 01:07 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wanted your input on something (or anyone else who has recovered). It seems that either spiralina or chlorella are making me feel horrible, like a certain type of bad that I haven't felt since the beginning days. I really don't want to bin a daily supplement if its a crucial element to recovery, if need be, is it ok to do so? I'm wondering basically if maybe something making you feel bad could actually mean its working? Just wanted to ask before I make a decision. I was gonna take it for a little longer to see, but I can't realistically see myself staying in this mindset for too long, I'm feeling very dark/anxious/suicidal and that spacey brain fog feeling is back but it has been more absent for a while, also messing with my vision pretty bad.
    I had the same problem on both. I binned them at the time, and never used them.

Knowing what I know now, you’re probably copper toxic, and these are both strong chelators of copper. When chelating copper you feel like shit. I’d just bin it for now.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I had the same problem on both. I binned them at the time, and never used them.

Knowing what I know now, you’re probably copper toxic, and these are both strong chelators of copper. When chelating copper you feel like shit. I’d just bin it for now.
    Hey man, thanks for that. I feel better knowing you recovered without it, I’m going to bin them both and see how I feel in the following week.
    I have a ton of tattoos, maybe that’s a cause for copper toxicity? Not sure exactly which types of heavy metals are in ink specifically.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gonna make a little mental note here on my thread for future use, looking back at this stuff once I’ve made progress really helps remind me how far I’ve come. I’ve just hit a MASSIVE downswing, feels like the early days of crashing. Extremely bad fever, crushing migraine, memory loss, brain fog returned pretty much full force, SEVERE anhedonia. No anxiety though (score). I’ve forgotten just how brutal my brain fog used to be until now, I think when this passes, it’ll be a healthy reminder of the progress I’ve made. I no longer live in that state, thank god. I think I had a reaction to chlorella or spiralina, probably due to the detoxification of copper as Maxout was saying. Gonna ride this out, and bin them both for now. I’m not necessarily saying it’s a bad thing I feel this way, maybe I am in a cleansing mode. I had similar feelings during my water fast. This is why I like to implement things about 2/3 weeks at a time so I can rule out severe reactions instead of drinking out of a fire hose. Also, the supplements don’t seem to be an issue for others, not trying to scare anyone away from them but for me personally, they’re gonna be binned for now. Taking the next few days off from the gym to relax due to my fever, then I’ll be up and at em again.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Cdsnuts @Maxout777 @jacknap (or anyone else who has been doing HIIT for a while) Hey guys, had a couple questions. Is it normal for HIIT to be making me so much worse? My anxiety has basically been nonexistent for a while, but since HIIT it's been pretty persistent. Same with brain fog and eye floaters. I just want to make sure I'm not taxing my system too much if my body isn't ready yet. I plan to continue doing it unless someone with some experience advises against it for a while. Anyone else have similar experiences?