User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jado View Post
    Ok, will do. Looking forward to the results! Thanks, man.
    Start there and see how you feel. If after a couple weeks you stop feeling the magic, just pull the plug and hop right back onto cycling herbs. Give it another couple months then try it again.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Start there and see how you feel. If after a couple weeks you stop feeling the magic, just pull the plug and hop right back onto cycling herbs. Give it another couple months then try it again.
    Right on. Thanks again for all your guidance, man. It really seems to be helping this time. I'm super stoked! So much so I ordered some more off eBay. It's a little on the old side, but I'm sure it'll be fine.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jado View Post
    Right on. Thanks again for all your guidance, man. It really seems to be helping this time. I'm super stoked! So much so I ordered some more off eBay. It's a little on the old side, but I'm sure it'll be fine.
    The stuff has a pretty decent shelf life. You should be fine. If not, there is always Androhard Transdermal by Musclegelz.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The stuff has a pretty decent shelf life. You should be fine. If not, there is always Androhard Transdermal by Musclegelz.
    Cool. Do you find the Androhard works as well? Or better?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Days 9 &10 were low energy days. Today (day 11) was pretty medium. I felt a decent amount of sexual thoughts and excitement today, but I have felt that before in my 6 years of pfs.

Other than that, I was probably going to increase my dose to 2 in the morning tomorrow making 300 mg total. I'm a little let down that I'm not feeling more improvements other than the disappearance of flaky dry skin so far. But then again I'm taking half of CD's suggested minimum.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by finvic View Post
    Days 9 &10 were low energy days. Today (day 11) was pretty medium. I felt a decent amount of sexual thoughts and excitement today, but I have felt that before in my 6 years of pfs.

Other than that, I was probably going to increase my dose to 2 in the morning tomorrow making 300 mg total. I'm a little let down that I'm not feeling more improvements other than the disappearance of flaky dry skin so far. But then again I'm taking half of CD's suggested minimum.
    Yeah....you're not really giving yourself much of a chance to get anything from it with that dose.

And then there is the fact that some guys feel nothing on their first cycle. That being said, it's still doing what it needs to do on the cellular level. This is the most important part.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah....you're not really giving yourself much of a chance to get anything from it with that dose.

And then there is the fact that some guys feel nothing on their first cycle. That being said, it's still doing what it needs to do on the cellular level. This is the most important part.

You're absolutely right. Thanks for the reply and for sharing your recovery in such detail. You've been like a celebrity to me this past year or so. Sticking through the bad days to see the ever increasing good days has been my life ever since I adopted your protocol.

Btw day 12
    I moved up to 300 mg. 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. Worked out hard and I felt awesome today. One thing I learned after starting the protocol is that your sleep can be really shitty but you will still feel good if you haven't been breaking. And if I did break and go strict again it will almost always reverse within 3 days or a week at most.

Anyway this morning I drove to work really absorbed in my music. I felt like such a cocky smart man like I was pre pfs. Really nostalgic and was legitimately excited about sex. I did feel this during pfs but I would always have to question whether I was turned on but it was clear I was. I have to stress that this was very subtle and not like before finasteride.

Edit: oh and I think I remember Rick the Ruler saying that he felt like very dominant sexual thoughts while on a cycle, I think I know what he means. It's so hard to sort through what's in your head and what the prohormone might be causing. Anyway just want to be as open as possible about this
    Last edited by finvic; 07-10-2019 at 05:34 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You're absolutely right. Thanks for the reply and for sharing your recovery in such detail. You've been like a celebrity to me this past year or so. Sticking through the bad days to see the ever increasing good days has been my life ever since I adopted your protocol.

Btw day 12
    I moved up to 300 mg. 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. Worked out hard and I felt awesome today. One thing I learned after starting the protocol is that your sleep can be really shitty but you will still feel good if you haven't been breaking. And if I did break and go strict again it will almost always reverse within 3 days or a week at most.

Anyway this morning I drove to work really absorbed in my music. I felt like such a cocky smart man like I was pre pfs. Really nostalgic and was legitimately excited about sex. I did feel this during pfs but I would always have to question whether I was turned on but it was clear I was. I have to stress that this was very subtle and not like before finasteride.

Edit: oh and I think I remember Rick the Ruler saying that he felt like very dominant sexual thoughts while on a cycle, I think I know what he means. It's so hard to sort through what's in your head and what the prohormone might be causing. Anyway just want to be as open as possible about this
    The music thing....man...I remember when the music first hit me again as I was recovering...It made me so emotional. Great feeling.

Those thoughts are backed up by the hormones. Right now, in your case, they are from the prohormones, but it doesn't make then not real....they are very real. It's just that the hormones that are supporting and creating those thoughts are supplied exogenously right now. As you heal, and your natural hormones come back online, you'll start having them off cycle, backed up by your endogenous production.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I look forward to the shift in thoughts. I
    remember how much it sucked to have those
    thoughts sucked away almost overnight.

Day 13 was amazing again. Smiling and
    happy for the most part all day at work.
    Today was my rest day as far as working out
    goes.

I had some strong sexual desires this
    morning and like a warm connection in my
    genitals when I thought about it. Like I had to
    go out and have sex while at work. Normally
    when I have sex I don't really get excited
    beforehand. Not sure what id call 100
    percent libido but still 100 percent awesome.
    Can't wait to see how 400 mg goes.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I look forward to the shift in thoughts. I
    remember how much it sucked to have those
    thoughts sucked away almost overnight.

Day 13 was amazing again. Smiling and
    happy for the most part all day at work.
    Today was my rest day as far as working out
    goes.

I had some strong sexual desires this
    morning and like a warm connection in my
    genitals when I thought about it. Like I had to
    go out and have sex while at work. Normally
    when I have sex I don't really get excited
    beforehand. Not sure what id call 100
    percent libido but still 100 percent awesome.
    Can't wait to see how 400 mg goes.
    Okay, so you have a steady woman? Even better. At the higher dosages, the thoughts and desires become animalistic, primal..lustful, if you will.