Thread: High shbg

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    just cycle. you don't want to create a dependency. at most twice a week
    Did you try Avena Sativa for your high SHBG and did it help reduce it and so help you recover?
    Mine is stubbornly high and im considering Avena Sativa (is the gluten in there an issue?) and also DIM

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benq123 View Post
    Did you try Avena Sativa for your high SHBG and did it help reduce it and so help you recover?
    Mine is stubbornly high and im considering Avena Sativa (is the gluten in there an issue?) and also DIM
    Just run the protocol as is and things will balance out eventually. I'm actually going to add this to the line up as it is a good one to add into the cycle. Actually can't believe I don't have it listed there honestly. DIM is another I'm going to add in. They both can be cycled as the other herbs are.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Just run the protocol as is and things will balance out eventually. I'm actually going to add this to the line up as it is a good one to add into the cycle. Actually can't believe I don't have it listed there honestly. DIM is another I'm going to add in. They both can be cycled as the other herbs are.
    My SHBG is at upper end of range (88%) with a reading of 50.2 (18.3-54.1). So much lower than some of the guys here but still probably too high?

For my levels, how often would you recommend I take Avena sativa?

Regarding DIM, Lost empire herbs suggest caution for people sensitive to 5 ar inhibition. What's your opinion on this?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't touch DIM. Just eat your veggies.

Episode 59 - don ATP Science

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    I wouldn't touch DIM. Just eat your veggies.

Episode 59 - don ATP Science
    Thank you for the link, very interesting. I probably won't bother with DIM after listening to the podcast, but would be curious of CDs opinion too.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benq123 View Post
    Thank you for the link, very interesting. I probably won't bother with DIM after listening to the podcast, but would be curious of CDs opinion too.
    In small doses, once every week or two is still going to be good for processing excess estrogen from the body. I've used it many times in the early days. You just have to keep your dose low. If you think it's going to hurt you or you're worried about it in a negative way, don't use it. People have recovered without it regardless.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"