User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any supplements/dosage for penile calcification?

Anything that could help remove this stupid ass ball on the top of my shaft?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackkey96 View Post
    Anything that could help remove this stupid ass ball on the top of my shaft?
    The longer you stay on the protocol, the sooner these things will clear themselves up. I wouldn't worry about it quite yet. It will most likely be reabsorbed into your system as you become healthier.

You could always do another fast or cleanse to help facilitate the dissolution of the calcification.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your response CD. like i am 100% certain my symptoms can be reversed, but im just (and sorry for beating a dead horse here) so unsure of this calcification. Like how does this work? In your experience have you seen someone's naturally heal by itself?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your response CD. like i am 100% certain my symptoms can be reversed, but im just (and sorry for beating a dead horse here) so unsure of this calcification. Like how does this work? In your experience have you seen someone's naturally heal by itself?
    Yes. Myself and others.

When you're off balance and have too much of one thing, things like this happen. When you start to bring yourself back into balance things will be distributed properly to where they need to be. it's just the natural order of things.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey @Cdsnuts, hope all is well with you. So turns out what I have isn't calcification or a plaque. Its a blocked vein/blood clot. Probably happened during that one time I used the bathmate (and i used the hydro7, which isnt that powerful to begin with) but i never had any pain or anything at all from it. Doctor told me it goes away on its own in 3 months but mine is still here so idk. He did tell me i could take a small dose baby aspirin daily. Do you think thats an okay thing to do?
    Last edited by blackkey96; 04-19-2021 at 08:08 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hey @Cdsnuts, hope all is well with you. So turns out what I have isn't calcification or a plaque. Its a blocked vein/blood clot. Probably happened during that one time I used the bathmate (and i used the hydro7, which isnt that powerful to begin with) but i never had any pain or anything at all from it. Doctor told me it goes away on its own in 3 months but mine is still here so idk. He did tell me i could take a small dose baby aspirin daily. Do you think thats an okay thing to do?
    Could be, could be from something completely different. I've never had anyone get a blood clot from using the bathmate, but it's a good scape goat for alot of different reasons. I'm not saying it's impossible, but if they were selling something that caused blood clots (which can be dangerous) it would be pulled off the market indefinitely.

A baby aspirin a day is fine. Not going to effect you one way or the other protocol wise.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great reasoning there, if they were selling something dangerous it would be pulled off the marketmlol