Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: please help

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

please help

I'm not a good student and didn't apply the protocol when I should have. the last few years of pfs were manageable, and when I ate certain foods i would get aroused, ball and dick size were normal and life was liveable. I should have hit the gym to get over the final 30%.

In 2020 I took ZMA to help sleep. A mistake as I didn't know it was a 5ari inhibitor. helped initially but after a year was having negative effects, kept taking zinc maybe daily and my life was going down hill like when I took fin.

This year started getting bad insomnia, taking vit d and zinc would give me cold hands, stupidly took another btrand of zma and crashed a month ago.

since then
    lost about 6kg muscle wastage (already had muscle loss before)
    total ed and shrinkage
    0 libido
    severe depression and brain fog
    loss of facial collagen
    digestive issues (diarrhoea, constipation, shit floats in different colours)
    very bad insomnia
    abdominal weight gain

can someone give me some hope. I just ordered a load of LE herbs to the uk. Guys like damn and English give me real hope but I dunno if I am made of the same spirit and determination. I got better before form a similar hellish spot, this time feels slightly worse if anything.

what can I do before the herbs arrive? I feel I should just eat paleo as a fast is a lot in this broken body.

Has anyone here been this fucked up?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please don’t skip the fast, it is absolutely critical. Even if you do all other parts of the protocol, it will never work if you did not do the proper water fast (or juice feast, which is a LOT harder in my opinion.) The fast is the most important part of the entire protocol.

The bare minimum fast that CD recommends is 7 days, but you can do 14 days or 21 days, depending on how fast you want to recover. I have also read about a guy doing 28 days and he was a huge portion of the way cured just from that. I recommend aiming for more than the bare minimum.

When you break the fast, you’d need to do it properly with fresh fruit juice and raw fruit (juicy ones like oranges and watermelon,) for at least 50% of the length of your fast. Towards the end of that period, you can add in things like plain boiled spinach, and plain boiled potatoes.

The best choice is to find a medically supervised fasting clinic in the UK or Europe. There are also be online fasting coaches if you can’t afford that.

If you feel you’re too sick to fast, I think deep down you aren’t mentally ready to recover. You need to reach a state of desperation (or naturally have a determined mindset,) where your thinking changes from “fasting sounds too hard, plus I’m too sick, I just can’t do it,” to “I’m going to do whatever the fuck it takes, PERIOD, nothing will stop me.” That’s the mental state you need to reach.

Many have been as bad off as you are, and worse. The road out involves fasting. It’s just the way it is.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do believe it’s possible to recover without fasting. Entropy recovered without doing a long fast or feast.

I think it’s individual and of course fasting will make the journey easier and probably quicker as well.

Remember, the protocol is what heals your body. The protocol being the diet, supps, exercise etc. The fasting just makes your body more receptive to healing by getting all the garbage out of your tissues

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoke to a TRT doc who just wanted to put me on TRT and HCG. He has a decent reputation but wasnt entirely convincing. Seemed to be using mental health as an excuse if it wasn't to work. Interestingly he was a proponent of protocol stuff like cold water therapy and mindfulness. I think ill just wait for the LE herbs.

So frustrating because before this crash I had normal size and sensitivity, could get randome erections and masturbate regularly, even if it wasnt like before.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks man, appreciate your help as always.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    I do believe it’s possible to recover without fasting. Entropy recovered without doing a long fast or feast.

I think it’s individual and of course fasting will make the journey easier and probably quicker as well.

Remember, the protocol is what heals your body. The protocol being the diet, supps, exercise etc. The fasting just makes your body more receptive to healing by getting all the garbage out of your tissues
    I guess it is possible if others recovered that way, but I made a disappointing amount of progress over three years. I think it’s because I didn’t do the juice feasts properly and I think for me personally, a fast is mandatory. But I shouldn’t generalize that to everyone.

Even still, if OP assumes they’re lucky and won’t need to fast, they could be wrong and waste a lot of time. Better to treat the fast as mandatory in my opinion.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    I guess it is possible if others recovered that way, but I made a disappointing amount of progress over three years. I think it’s because I didn’t do the juice feasts properly and I think for me personally, a fast is mandatory. But I shouldn’t generalize that to everyone.

Even still, if OP assumes they’re lucky and won’t need to fast, they could be wrong and waste a lot of time. Better to treat the fast as mandatory in my opinion.
    Yeah I think the fast is a big part.

But I remember reading you were off the protocol (or like no exercise) for like 8 months at some point right? Not hating, just wanna point out it's not like you were perfectly on it for 3 years, so perhaps you overestimate the impact of the fast.

Keep trucking man, we will all get it someday

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Yeah I think the fast is a big part.

But I remember reading you were off the protocol (or like no exercise) for like 8 months at some point right? Not hating, just wanna point out it's not like you were perfectly on it for 3 years, so perhaps you overestimate the impact of the fast.

Keep trucking man, we will all get it someday
    Correct, but during other times, I would still not notice any progress even over 6 month periods. I should have experienced major improvements in a six month timespan. My body wasn’t responding very strongly to the herbs, workouts, diet, etc combo like it should have / like it’s supposed to.

From what I’ve been reading about fasting, it seems like an extended water fast primes the androgen receptors and should also help re-establish a normal baseline testosterone level. I’m thinking and hoping that this water fast will be the “breakthrough” for me, where I notice some significant improvements.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    Correct, but during other times, I would still not notice any progress even over 6 month periods. I should have experienced major improvements in a six month timespan. My body wasn’t responding very strongly to the herbs, workouts, diet, etc combo like it should have / like it’s supposed to.

From what I’ve been reading about fasting, it seems like an extended water fast primes the androgen receptors and should also help re-establish a normal baseline testosterone level. I’m thinking and hoping that this water fast will be the “breakthrough” for me, where I notice some significant improvements.
    I hope it works for you, if anyone deserves it it’s you imo.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    I hope it works for you, if anyone deserves it it’s you imo.
    Thank you. I should have a better sense of where I’m at by the end of this month, since the benefits of fasting mainly happen a few weeks after the fast. I will refeed carefully with the proper foods, and avoid binging.