User Tag List

Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
    Any idea how much weight you've lost thus far?
    My scale shows 148, down from 167, so 19 lbs.

By day 21 I will probably be down to 142. The type of refeeding that I’ll be doing will result in a bit more weight loss over 10 days, but I’ll also gain back water weight as my glycogen replenishes. So by the end of it all, I might be around 137 lbs.

Weight loss is not my goal here, although I did have enough fat to easily do this. Even at 137 lbs, I could go down to 107, I’d just look like a POW afterwards.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    I wouldnt worry too much about it man, although I can understand. I did a mold test 3 months ago and it showed borderline levels for ochratoxins. Probably because my liver is overloaded and can't process it.

As long as you keep your body's detox pathways clear, that should prevent you from accumulating that crap. Eating vitamin B rich food to support your methylation and supporting your liver through liversupport/clean diet/low alcohol should go a long way. I haven't done them, but coffee enemas are amazing for the liver.

If you want to support your body's detox, I would use a low dose of binder every day or every couple days. It's often used to treat mold toxicity. Bentonite clay, zeolite, takesumi or charcoal are all good options. It binds to toxins and takes some load off your liver.

This is super specific to mold though, so I don't want new guys thinking it has anything to do with the protocol. If you have questions you can PM me, I read a shitload about that stuff in the last year, because my health seriously deteriorated and I had to cover all angles to get to a point where the protocol would work for me
    Yeah I massively went down the mold rabbit hole as well last year after I considered myself recovered from PFS. after my fasts I took a broad sprectum binder for six months (called GI detox i think). I doubt there’s any mycotoxins left in my body.

Thanks for the tips man!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 17 of the water fast. I’m feeling about the same; almost zero hunger, almost normal energy levels, zero libido, zero morning wood.

When it’s time to begin the 10 day slow refeeding process, I’m still kind of debating between the Goldhamer method and the Shelton method. Shelton said to do raw fruit, and that fresh juice was bad because it would “spoil” in the glass. Goldhamer says to do fruit & veggie juice for 1 day per week of fasting, then raw fruit for 1 day per week of fasting, then raw fruit + steamed veggies for 1 day per week of fasting. Maybe in the end it doesn’t matter that much. I just want to do whatever is best.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s Day 18, still going strong. I’m down to 145 lbs, on target for probably 142 lbs by Day 21. By the end of the refeeding process I may be under 140, which would be great since I started at 167. Cutting out that much body fat could only help me, on top of the much larget benefits that I will hopefully get from the fast itself.

I can kind of see the finish line, but once I reach it I’ve still got to go through 10 days of refeeding. So the end of the fast is really the end of Phase 1. I will probably start with fresh grape juice; it’ll be the best juice ever.

I’m going to be moving in a couple of weeks, but I’ll have at least 2 people helping me. Hopefully I will have regained enough strength to be able to do it without problems. If I didn’t have to move and attend a friend’s wedding next month, I would definitely be doing 28 or even 40 days. Hopefully this 21-day water fast will be enough, I’ve read stuff about guys doing 21 day water fasts and getting their morning wood back, and other benefits. But those benefits don’t come until about 2 weeks after the fast, and that assumes that you’re properly refeeding, which I aim to do.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m on Day 19 now. I can’t believe the water fast is almost over. Just two more full days after today.

I’ve been reading about some people’s experiences with water fasts on PH, which maybe I shouldn’t be doing. It seems like most people who did this length of a fast experienced significant improvements a week or two later, so I’m hoping for the same. Obviously I don’t expect to be cured outright.

If I have to, I will do a 40 day water fast. But I hope that what I’m doing now will be enough. It seems like this board isn’t nearly as active as it used to be, which is unfortunate but I’m doing my bit to try to keep it more active by posting more regularly.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    I’m on Day 19 now. I can’t believe the water fast is almost over. Just two more full days after today.

I’ve been reading about some people’s experiences with water fasts on PH, which maybe I shouldn’t be doing. It seems like most people who did this length of a fast experienced significant improvements a week or two later, so I’m hoping for the same. Obviously I don’t expect to be cured outright.

If I have to, I will do a 40 day water fast. But I hope that what I’m doing now will be enough. It seems like this board isn’t nearly as active as it used to be, which is unfortunate but I’m doing my bit to try to keep it more active by posting more regularly.
    Thanks for keeping us posted. I’m not sure if I missed it but have you currently benefited from mental clarity during your extended fast? I’ve only managed to hit the 6 1/2 day mark on my longest wf and the mental clearness was unlike anything i experienced before.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't post every day, but I read you every day. It's motivating to see other people getting really involved. Continue like this.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AltRoute View Post
    Thanks for keeping us posted. I’m not sure if I missed it but have you currently benefited from mental clarity during your extended fast? I’ve only managed to hit the 6 1/2 day mark on my longest wf and the mental clearness was unlike anything i experienced before.
    I feel like I have more mental clarity now, although it’s been a gradual change. I can also fall asleep faster and stay asleep as much as I want, so I’m not sure if this is due to the water fast itself, or getting great sleep every night.

The bigger and more noticeable change is in my anxiety levels; they’ve dropped a lot. There’s stuff that I have to do that I’d normally feel anxious about, but now I don’t really notice any anxiety associated with it. My anxiety isn’t zero, but it feels massively dialed-down, more powerful than the medications I used in the past. If it stays like this, that will be huge for me.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by isseo View Post
    I don't post every day, but I read you every day. It's motivating to see other people getting really involved. Continue like this.
    Thank you, I’m glad that you’re reading and I’m really glad that it’s helping you feel motivated.

I’m excited but also a little nervous about the end of my water fast. My biggest hope is that I’ll get good morning wood again. If that happens, I feel like I won’t be super far away from getting cured.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am now on Day 21 of my 21-day water fast. Technically I could drink some fresh juice to break the fast right after midnight, but I’m not going to do that. I’ll break the fast tomorrow morning. I’ve said this ad nauseum, but I wish my schedule would’ve allowed me to do a solid 30 days, maybe even 40 days.

I’m going to make some fresh broth as well as fresh juices. Luckily I live right across the street from two grocery stores.

Although I have no libido (hormones crash during a fast) I did make myself fap a few times, which is certainly not ideal. I’m amazed that I actually feel sexual pleasure from fapping now, although the orgasm feels very very weak. It’s unfamiliar for me to feel sexual pleasure from it, after so long. My anxiety is also far less, which I hope will be permanent. I feel more mental clarity as well.

The fast definitely seems to have done something, maybe it has healed some receptors. I hope that my testosterone will start rising up past the baseline as I refeed, and I think it will… I also think that my body will be more responsive to the herbs and workouts. We’ll find out soon!