Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
    Didn't update for bit, lel time flies.
    I had a downswing again for 2-3weeks sexually shortly after posting haha. But it's all pretty good now.

Just wanted to say thank you to all of guys here and especially CD man. Just really happy I found this place early on, and fucking grateful this here exists xd
    Thanks.

Just do us all a favor and recover, and then share that here. Best thing you could do for yourself and this community. Keep it up.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Thanks.

Just do us all a favor and recover, and then share that here. Best thing you could do for yourself and this community. Keep it up.
    When I get there for sure I will!

My daily life was slowly stressing me out in a negative way. Flew to Spain and will chill here for 2 weeks. Swimming in the sea daily, tanking the sun to raise vit D, eating healthy and sleeping whenever I want. I'll focus on circadian rythms after New Year. Now I'm just here to chill tf out, enjoy the climate and peace

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    When I get there for sure I will!

My daily life was slowly stressing me out in a negative way. Flew to Spain and will chill here for 2 weeks. Swimming in the sea daily, tanking the sun to raise vit D, eating healthy and sleeping whenever I want. I'll focus on circadian rythms after New Year. Now I'm just here to chill tf out, enjoy the climate and peace
    That sounds great. I would love to be doing that right now! It's balls cold in New Jersey right now.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yaaa so here it is.
    First week in Spain was fkin dopee, the views, the people and their lifestyle is just to admire. The chill these people have is beyond imagination in countries where I live xD.
    Then I got hit with the flu/cold. SUPER FKIN HARD.

First night my brain shutoff and I barely remember anything, vivid lucid pictures laying in my bed for 2days without even watching 10min on youtube or so cuz I was so exhausted.
    Then 9 days of high fever 38,8celcius, severe strep throat, then bronchitis. Slept during the whole thing maybe 2-3h a night. Couldn't lay down cuz any pressure on my corpus made me unable to breathe lol. Yesterday and today I finally hit like 4-6h, but still waking up every hour and coughing the life out of myself. Drenched in sweat aswell every night still.., temperature finally fell yesterday and now I hover at 35,9-36,4.
    Feels damn good that I beat it without any antibiotics(at 7/8th day I wasn't so sure anymore LOL), so now I'm refeeding on fresh made bone broths and veggies and good food. Hope that in 2-3days I can finally sleep again and slowly get actually better in all aspects

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yaaa so here it is.
    First week in Spain was fkin dopee, the views, the people and their lifestyle is just to admire. The chill these people have is beyond imagination in countries where I live xD.
    Then I got hit with the flu/cold. SUPER FKIN HARD.

First night my brain shutoff and I barely remember anything, vivid lucid pictures laying in my bed for 2days without even watching 10min on youtube or so cuz I was so exhausted.
    Then 9 days of high fever 38,8celcius, severe strep throat, then bronchitis. Slept during the whole thing maybe 2-3h a night. Couldn't lay down cuz any pressure on my corpus made me unable to breathe lol. Yesterday and today I finally hit like 4-6h, but still waking up every hour and coughing the life out of myself. Drenched in sweat aswell every night still.., temperature finally fell yesterday and now I hover at 35,9-36,4.
    Feels damn good that I beat it without any antibiotics(at 7/8th day I wasn't so sure anymore LOL), so now I'm refeeding on fresh made bone broths and veggies and good food. Hope that in 2-3days I can finally sleep again and slowly get actually better in all aspects
    I just got hit with the cold/flu as well, took about 10 days off the gym and relaxed. Feeling better now, I didn’t take any meds or antibiotics either so headaches were fun. It was odd, when I was sick it was like every single symptom came back to haunt me and I was miserable, I rode it out and now I’m feeling great, also feels like I’m in an upswing now. Hopefully it was a good sign.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems everyone is getting hit with the flu/cold.

I also got hit with it this thursday so yesterday used it as an opportunity to fast for the day as didn't feel like eating and it's gone. Just don't feel ready to jump back into exercising yet but tempted to train tomo if energy is good

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well this flu was absolutely awful. I literally couldn't leave my bed or sleep or breathe XD. It's all over but my throat is still swollen and doesnt seem to get better xD

Slept over 6h in a row for 5/7 nights this week tho soo Fak PFS let's goo, maybe the illness has done some magic. I mean two weeks of high fever prob killed everything not needed XD

Might be the 3 weeks of 3h sleep a night but still, this is great xD forgot how good it feels to not wake up during the night hah

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm feeling great, enjoying the shit out of life!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep it up! I found myself humming songs in the middle of the canal street chaos. We doing something right.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a big post. Wondered if I should post it here too. But I feel more "home" here so there we go

And pls, I'm not telling anyone to drink or so. It's your own personal decision to do whatever. I think alc and some stuff have been a part for me personally. But I've done everything else aswell.

I actually wrote 90% of this yesterday, fell asleep with my laptop tho and glad I didn't send it out ahah. But now the next morning I'm even more stocked.

I don't know when I drank last year. Maybe october. So like 2 month break, got drunk at New Years.
    Prior New years I had a downswing with ma dikk again for like 2months, especially sensitivy was way down and felt like blockage.
    Blacked out on New Years and like 3-4days later my sensitivity came comming back more and more.

So now again 1 month break and got hammered as hell yesterday. Wodka, beer, wine, champaigne everything XD. Why I'm so stocked about it is, that I've 0 indentures. I've slept full 7h.
    My skin indentures which made me freak out so much in the beginning usually only kept appearing for the last months when I got drunk and didnt sleep much.
    Today nothing, not even a bloated face(even less than normally xd). I don't even feel hangover 1h after waking up now. And I did all the shit, tons fried junk food, tons of cakes and chocolate to that.

Drunk 2 weeks ago like 3 beer over prolonged time and 1 coctail. Wasn't even drunk, but felt like DEATH the next morning. as if I would've chocked a 0,7vodka prior sleeping

Thanks to all of this I started living the shit out of life. I go out all the time now, I just drink way less, things where I would've found excuses for prior PFS I'm just doing everything. Still way too distant when it comes to women for now. I kinda can't deal with that baggade right now.
    Fk my anxiety, we just got one life. All this really showed me this body is vulnerable, and dying or living miserable is an option.
    I eat a billion times healthier compared to pre crash. I just now notice how often I actually fucked my body over on a almost daily basis. I still do it, but it's way rarer, and I always try to give more health compared to the possible damage I'd do.

Negatives:
    - ma dikk isnt fully back, but it's like 90%, top doesnt inflate fully. But if it stays like that I'm happy anyway
    - eye floaters are so intense I can barely read from my fkin laptop, looking in the sky is a joke
    - I usually have a tremendously hard time falling asleep, I'm just not tired usually till 3am, so I go to sleep at 3 and wake up at 7-9
    - it seems like my morning circadian rythm is crazy on point, my evening one 0
    - ppl were asking me about brain fog and I always said no, but now I think I always had crazy brain fog way before fin and thought it's just normal to feel terrible in the mornings, but now sometimes when I manage several days in a row to get 8h sleep(which is rare af) I feel actuallt great at 10 am already and not just at 18+ where I get prone to stay awake cuz I feel alive LOL I just felt shitty all my life till like 16-18o clock XD
    - I got pretty severe back pain, kidneys burning, honestly scared of a tumor or so
    - my hair is gonerino, I'd love to have it, but I don't care about all of this like before. I look shit and accepted it, I got my brain somewhat functioning and legs and arms, thats fakin great
    - my skin has a hard time healing. I don't feel like getting wrinkled anymore that crazy like early, but the bike crash I had what 4months ago, I still have purple skin on my face and hand which didn't get back to normal. It is healing tho, but VERY slow.
    - I seem to lose teeth enamel aswell.. scary shite
    - biggest issue is still the heart, pounds way too strong, sometimes off beat. Pulse/sys/dia is good tho, the feeling of it pounding rough is just tremendously annoying. It's hard to fully relax ever like this. Was better after the flu for 2-3weeks but now shitty again
    - quite a hard time to warm the body up after cold exposure

Positives:
    - rotation on axis almost gone
    - bending almost gone, i got a slight bend to the left but it doesnt even look unordinary
    - dikk isnt pre pfs but idc, good enough
    - sensitivity is full back, morning errections are back now for a full month aswell
    - no urination/bladder issues/or burns etc.
    - brain dick connection is great
    - no brain issues, pain or so
    - gut seems good, I can eat whatever without adverse events, no crazy gas or discomfort. Not feel stuffed anymore forever. Even did a sushi all you can eat like 2 weeks ago and overate till I couldn't breathe in anymore. Still all fine after this xD
    - my muscle soreness is crazy. I hit gym lightly and I'm out for 6 days, pain everywhere xD
    - I SWEAT GREAT, Like srsly.
    Now it's NUTS, I sweat from EVERYwhere. This is fkin gold since after crash I couldnt sweat and it took me soo long to start sweating from various places, now it seems to be better than pre pfs. And it's like, really on point I mean. I don't start sweating easily or so, just seems really adequate.
    - First 7?weeks I was freaking out about my urine being crystal clear no matter what I did, even if I ate tons of beets and took huge amounts of b vitamins it just stayed crystal clear ALL the time. Now I can't even get it crystal clear no matter what the fuck I do xD. Drink 2-3 liter and don't eat half day, always a yellowish tint at least.
    - Not waking up anymore at fked up hours in the night, like 1:30 or 3 or every hour. I sleep good till at least 7 am, love it
    - I don't take this life for granted anymore, and I went from trying to destroy my body almost daily for 2 decades to dearly taking care of it
    - friends seem to love the attention they get now. Everybody actually wants to do stuff. Just gotta ask and encourage people a bit. Most people are stuck in routines, and same time not interested in getting drunk pointless anymore. They just wait for the opportunity to try out new stuff when someone pushes them a little

I'm not taking any supplement or herbs now for over 2months. Sometimes like 200mg of magnesium when I feel like I drank a bit or ate not enough greens or overate on cheese.
    I'm doing a lot of flow exercises, yoga, chigong, paida, just warming and moving the body when I wake up and stretch in the evening. Usually 10-15min 2x a day.

Next week I'll be back in Poland, will chill a bit and then do another 5-7day waterfast(on starting day I'll be in ketosis).
    After that reintroduce the herbs and maybe run 1-4weeks of the electrolyte protocol. Or take the electrolyte protocol supps some days of the week for several months, we will see.
    I will also increase cold exposure and heat exposure when there. Gym aswell since I didn't really had a place to go for the past 3months.
    Last edited by Bankai9000; 01-29-2020 at 04:43 AM.