User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It could be xenoestrogens making you weak. Pesticides are in the water you drink and the air you breathe. But seriously, if you smell any fragrances get rid of them.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravmeena View Post
    Felt weak at gym today reason could be after doing HIIT my body is burning a lot of calories leading to muscle loss.
    I am that kind of guy who ate non-veg food only on some occasions. So I am struggling with what amount of food to eat on daily basis.
    I am eating 1.25 kg chicken (including bones) 6 eggs in the morning and backload during workout days. Should I add more calories in form of meats or what according to you guys please help.
    Also, you should try and do HIIT on non-gym days. Breaks it up a bit and doesn't take energy away from your gym workouts
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am doing HIIT on non gym days but I think it was my mistake about feeling weak in the gym. I was getting too less calories. What do you think about adding milk to the diet for more calories? I was thinking about milk banana and whey protein smoothie after workout

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I am doing HIIT on non gym days but I think it was my mistake about feeling weak in the gym. I was getting too less calories. What do you think about adding milk to the diet for more calories? I was thinking about milk banana and whey protein smoothie after workout
    Dude......Milk, meat, eggs....whatever. There are so many options within the boundaries of the recommended diet that you shouldn't be feeling starved or have any confusion on what you should or shouldn't eat. It's really not that difficult man. I don't know how to make it any simpler.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry i was little upset had an upswing yesterday could feel libido in morning while edging but today back to low.I think I should spend more time studying then to giving to my OCDness towards the protocol. What was your experience in muscle gains during recovery time? Were they like before or not.
    For me it is like libido is first priority just after which is muscle mass so was curious.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t think it will be like before so soon (muscle gains) but was scrolling through rick the ruler’s thread he had some nice muscle mass but that was after almost a year on protocol.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Listen....I'm not going to bullshit you....usually the LAST thing to come back proper is libido. Mother nature is a cruel bitch. You'll be looking like a stud before the funk starts to finally fade. Just the way it works man. We don't get to pick and choose. We can only offer our systems everything they need to get themselves sorted.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-27-2021 at 02:56 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I generally ejaculate with 10 day gap in between but these days due to low libido ended up ejaculating while edging 2 days in row. will be trying to hold it till starting my UH cycle wchich I will do it in 1.5 months from now. What do you people think about ejaculating and how much time you all give in between ejaculating. Mine was average 10 days good or bad?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I generally ejaculate with 10 day gap in between but these days due to low libido ended up ejaculating while edging 2 days in row. will be trying to hold it till starting my UH cycle wchich I will do it in 1.5 months from now. What do you people think about ejaculating and how much time you all give in between ejaculating. Mine was average 10 days good or bad?
    Better then daily, or weekly, but the bottom line is, the longer you can go, the better.

Do some research on sexual transmutation to understand why this is the case.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I an currently on19 herbs was thinking of making it 21 but as lost empire herbs are not shipping in india currently should i go for Ultra hard as I am about to reach 2 months mark on herb cycling or should I go for herbs from another brand. I want to buy cistanche,goji,maca pine pollen. Can anybody list a good source for them.