User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Yeah, I got it. Good for you. Balance work and neuromuscular work is hugely under valued imo. Especially as we get older, like me....lol

Also, thank you for the additional studies you posted earlier. It all helps.
    My balance has been improving quickly. Just 6 months ago i could barely keep balance when doing squats or lunges. Now im going through workouts with barely any thought of foot or knee placement/stability.

This past month has been a huge jump for me in fitness. Im currently incorporating methods to regenerate my jaw structure, im hoping it works, need that chin and jawline back haha.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    My balance has been improving quickly. Just 6 months ago i could barely keep balance when doing squats or lunges. Now im going through workouts with barely any thought of foot or knee placement/stability.

This past month has been a huge jump for me in fitness. Im currently incorporating methods to regenerate my jaw structure, im hoping it works, need that chin and jawline back haha.
    My chin/jaw line is the best it’s ever been in my entire life currently. Multiple people mention it to me that I haven’t seen in a few years. Looks far better in pictures than it ever did during PFS or prior.

Time is wonderful healer if given the opportunity to do so. Keep the faith man, you’ll get there.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    My chin/jaw line is the best it’s ever been in my entire life currently. Multiple people mention it to me that I haven’t seen in a few years. Looks far better in pictures than it ever did during PFS or prior.

Time is wonderful healer if given the opportunity to do so. Keep the faith man, you’ll get there.
    Thanks for sharing your progress and motivation! I'm keeping the faith and its easy as Im already making gains. Do you/did you go the prohormone route? Do you supplement MK4 or MK7?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man, I’ve been following your journey for a while now. I’m very inspired by you. I just have a concern, I’ve been doing ridiculous “elimination” diets and got overly caught up in just eating one thing and neglecting many other food groups.(this was the past years on and off lol, not anymore now) I started developing folate deficiency and probably vit d deficiency and god knows what else a while ago. I’ve been eating a well balanced normal diet for this entire year but my question to you is. Do you think the bone loss that I have experienced relating to certain vitamin deficiencies is the same as yours? And will it return once I’m 100% again or no?

Simpler way to ask. Is vitamin deficiency induced bone loss the same as “pfs” bone loss and if so does it have the same degree of likelihood to recover lost bone. I’ve noticed my forearms, wrists, legs, knees and face is thinner than before.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
    Hey man, I’ve been following your journey for a while now. I’m very inspired by you. I just have a concern, I’ve been doing ridiculous “elimination” diets and got overly caught up in just eating one thing and neglecting many other food groups.(this was the past years on and off lol, not anymore now) I started developing folate deficiency and probably vit d deficiency and god knows what else a while ago. I’ve been eating a well balanced normal diet for this entire year but my question to you is. Do you think the bone loss that I have experienced relating to certain vitamin deficiencies is the same as yours? And will it return once I’m 100% again or no?

Simpler way to ask. Is vitamin deficiency induced bone loss the same as “pfs” bone loss and if so does it have the same degree of likelihood to recover lost bone. I’ve noticed my forearms, wrists, legs, knees and face is thinner than before.
    Whats up LUK,

The chances bone loss will reverse is 80-100%, considering all the info out there. Maxout just commented that his bone mass has increased.
    It more than likely depends on how much effort, discipline and time you put into bone health.

Time + consistency = results.

Pfs bone loss can be caused by one or multiple things simultaneously. It all depends what systems in the body have been affected. I lean towards the multiple issues being the case for pfs.
    Thyroid hormones, hormonal glands, stress, testosterone, dht and vitamins must all be recovered for bone metabolism to be normal and optimal.
    I'm tackling everything bone related for bone recovery.

I posted links throughout this thread to give more detailed info on bone health, it would be helpful for anyone to read them. Even the type exercise you do will affect your bone mass.

Bones are like their own organ system. They change depending on the environment.

Trust in your ability to recover and stay focused!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gigachad.jpg

Hopefully you become the gigachad
    Last edited by The whit wagon; 06-14-2020 at 09:20 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The whit wagon View Post
    gigachad.jpg

Hopefully you become the gigachad
    Hahaha thanks bro. Lets see how things go.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Cdsnuts i read that androsterone is considered a prohormone for DHT.

Would drinking a glass of celery juice daily be a good idea then?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post

@Maxout777 I did some digging and It looks like you went the prohormone route. Are you still taking them? Did you lose any hair from your head?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    @Maxout777 I did some digging and It looks like you went the prohormone route. Are you still taking them? Did you lose any hair from your head?
    Hey Hulk, I don’t have any hair loss nor was i prone to it before taking saw palmetto so I don’t know that I’m a fair answer to that question. I don’t still take prohormones though.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.