User Tag List

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Matys83 blog over 10 years in PFS

Hi all. I will not post my history or blood test. You can see my posts on PH and Solvepfs. I tried almost all except TotalMaleOptimization.com. In November I past 7 days juice fast. After that I buy herbs, Sorghum. I tried Meditation, cold showers, breathing excersise. At begining I experiencig morning erection but it goes away. Month ago I quit sorghum then 1-2 weeks later started to experiencing to slow recovering.
    Now have few questions. I want to water fast for 7 days but I am on few medication. I dont know if it's safe? I am teaking Carbamazepinum, olanzapine, Gabapentin, Quetiapine. Thank You for answer in advance.
    PS. Sorry for my English.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quetiapine is a heavy drug designed for psychiatric problems. I think you mentioned elsewhere you had been diagnosed schizophrenic after PFS. This seems to happen quite often that guys get a psychiatric diagnosis when really they are just suffering the mental side effects of no androgens. If you are going to do this programme you are going to have to do so without taking those kind of drugs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is imposible. I need these meditations. Without I have extremely anxiety and panic atacks that cant go out my bed. I will Ask my psychiatrist about that.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, Schizophrenia is caused by high levels if dopamine in the brain - and the medications you are taking most certainly block your dopamine receptors.

Schizophrenia comes in a wide variety of symptoms, and if you were diagnosed after taking finasteride its possible you were just fucked hormonally and were freaking out about it.

Talk to your doctor but also it might be wise to get a second opinion from another doctor as well.

The primary cause of relapse on psychotropic medications is sluggishness and erectile dysfunction.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wouldn't pfs be low dopamine though? but you're saying they misdiagnosed him?

when I first crashed 80% of medical professional thought I had mental health issues because of the LSD which can cause schizophrenia lol... now i'm mentally pretty much back to normal besides some fatigue and forgetfullness during down swings when my sleep isn't good.

my dick still doesn't work like it used to tho.. never thought that I'd know better than doctors and woulda thought that would have been an arrogant statement.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't say much for the diagnosis, but it is true schizophrenia is caused by too much dopamine in the brain, and the drugs to treat such illness lowers dopamine.

- - - Updated - - -

How long have you been at it? Also, how much credit do you give for the whole mineral balance talk over at hackstasis?

- - - Updated - - -

How long have you been at it? Also, how much credit do you give for the whole mineral balance talk over at hackstasis?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, you have to make some serious life decisions here....

This program works by bringing the body, and all it's facets, back to a state of homeostasis. This is impossible to do while on drugs that alter brain chemistry and have down stream physical effects as well.

If you say fuck it, and undertake the program, as you get healthier, your medication usage is going to become an issue, and more importantly, a hindrance to how far you can take your results implementing this regimen.

I would never tell someone to stop taking their medications. This is something they have to look at all of the pros and all of the cons and then make THEIR decision based on their goals in life.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is good idea to take Nystatin instead of fasting? I done liver flush. There was a lot of Stones. I have metalic taste now. Should I do another liver flush?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    keto diets help with psychiatric problems apparently. not giving any advice here

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CSM25 View Post
    This is an old post. BUT if you can avoid it please stay off of most those drugs. Carba is less dangerous than most the ones listed, gabapentin as well.
    Seroquel lowers I.Q., during testing while on it.

I've tried seroquel (as a kid, 21 or so for a few weeks) and also Trileptal (2 days) and Lamictal (89 days, then got on FIN because of the hair loss).
    Carba kind of makes sense for me, but is likely as harsh or harsher than Lamictal. Both are number 1 causes of Emergency Room incidents of SJS.
    Gabapentin has high reviews. I don't have Schz, but I can see there are differences in treatment of that and also what I have.

The thing is, a lot of these meds are "chemical straight jackets", rather than "mood stabilizers". I know a kid who has Epilepsy, Bipolar (I or II I can't really tell), and ADHD. All he takes now is Medical Marijuana. It did help me at times, but I did hate it as a kid. I like it now, only a few hours before sleep, and tiny doses, like 2.4mg total cannabinoids.

And the more CBD the better, heavy indicas for someone with a racing mind. Also, Girl Scout Cookies. But I am not recommending this. When I didn't know what was up with me, I actually did smoke mj while on Effexor (horrible combination for sure, especially for bipolar or schizophrenia). Just putting this out there.
    That kid, is very lucky as it stops his seizures, mood shifts, and supposedly helps his ADHD enough to keep his job and responsibilities in check.

I was recommended Latuda or Saphris, and first Lamictal (in recent years). I have no intention of trying the first two. Though Latuda does show strong evidence (somewhat spurious though) for helping depression. These are serious drugs, which I am sure you know.

Microdosing Alpha-GPC, Lithium Orotate (Aspartate is stimulating and does make me worse I think), as well as Citocoline does help me and some others. A study indicated for Bipolar, addiction treatment with Citocoline was a powerful intervention, I think in 84% of people in that limited study.

I linked some studies on H/S Hackstasis, regarding this. Lithium Orotate was found to help many with ADHD, Bipolar II, and OCD. Schizophrenia? I am not sure.

I hope you're well. Keep in mind some meds will not hurt the healing process for some of us, when used in excellent physical and mental condition. When used during the onset of PFS, or during the worst crashing phases, probably everything like that can be riskier/harmful. I think for me, I will try Wellbutrin (a DRNI) + Dexedrine (D2-agonist, more selective for Dopamine than Adderall is). But, that's for BPII/ADHD. Good luck, and all the best. Sorry if this is all old info.

I am not recommending WB nor Dex, just mentioning it as something I personally will try. I am highly confident that DRNI's do not cause post-drug disorders, but can mess with dopamine/regulation. Other DRNI stimulants never messed me up in regards to PFS, nor PSSD, nor anything really (minus addiction). YMMV like anyone's. I don't know enough about Schitzophrenia/schitoaffective. But it could be possible, some symptoms (or many) are from Fin, for certain patients.

One more thing: I don't think anything beats fasting for quick, effective gains. And keto and IF / ADF can help some psyche patients, but those on psyche forums would think I'm crazy for suggesting it. But if something works without causing harm, it's worth a try.
    this stuff is becoming an issue for me as well. My musical hallucinations are not improving and it's been a year, it's driving me insane. My family doctor says it's schizophrenia symptoms but I really don't think that's the case. I see my psych in a few weeks, I'm willing to try pregabalin or possibly carbamazepine. Gotta get on with my life already