User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Worst Things To Do In Recovery

So we all know what works (the protocol) ..but you guys want to chime in on the things you should avoid in recovery? Things that for sure set you back & rob you from any potential results.

1. Taking any 5ARi like Fin, Saw Palmetto, Nettle Root, Fenugreek etc.
    2. Alcohol/Drugs
    3. Toxic Pharms
    4. Gluten
    -
    -
    - fill any blanks

it should help cause at times people think that if they are not super perfect, they are going backwards. So i and I’m sure others would appreciate more clarity on what you should REALLY avoid. I still deal with this obsessive perfectionist thought loop.

Unless this is pretty much it.

Thanks motherfuckers

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 wetaka's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5) Masturbating out of frustration
    6) Comparing yourself to healthy individuals
    -
    -
    -

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I gotta disagree that pharmas can't ever be helpful. If a sleeping pill is going to make the difference between 5 or 9 hours of quality sleep and/or avoiding a panic attack then I think the pros outweigh the cons there.

I would add: going on PH or youtube
    stress and being overly obsessive

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Worst Things To Do In Recovery

You still getting panic attacks? I thought that was something you get in those early nasty stages.

I’m thinking about getting a pharm for my skin fungus, the discoloration is all over. It’s not in the category of a nasty rash or something, just think of lighter patches all over. Skin quality is great and soft, but I need my pigmentation to normalize. These little blotches of lighter skin all over my arms has me kind of self conscious.

Anti fungal topical & oral meds won’t give me any issues? Might make an appointment with a dermatologist for a quick patch up in this regard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by RickTheRuler; 01-07-2019 at 12:09 AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wetaka View Post
    5) Masturbating out of frustration
    6) Comparing yourself to healthy individuals
    -
    -
    -
    These, definitely. They only get you down and aren't helpful.

I'd definitely not stay off PH, there's some great advice there and lots of things to avoid noted. But it's not the place to arrive at in a panic, you'll likely just read the circular horror stories and bring yourself deeper into dark places. There are positive folks there though who really do try and help. It's probably fair to say they haven't got the approach we've got though.

I'd say avoid everything at the start except a multivitamin maybe, and just get here and on the protocol with all the faith in it you can. Hard to ensure people do though; PFS doesn't even get recognition let alone a manual - dread to think of how many poor, desperate souls stare at their limp selves in the mirror and make things worse on some weird chemical protocol in those awful early weeks.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    too many orgasms even through sex is a no no for me.

i've been edging for two weeks and my libido is very close to pre pfs when I do this. the prolactin' dopamine surge even through sex can be done when done too much for me.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post

i've been edging for two weeks and my libido is very close to pre pfs when I do this. the prolactin' dopamine surge even through sex can be done when done too much for me.
    Have you noticed a difference in ejac control during sex regards to the edging?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Have you noticed a difference in ejac control during sex regards to the edging?
    sorry don't think I understand your question?

It gets a bit more difficult because it just gets more and more sensitive so I can't pound hard for super long. I have to go slower tempo.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post

That's the case with me too, when I get wet dreams I always get some steps back, it makes me mad really. I don't masturbate and avoid some foods and supplemets that makes me get wet dreams.

Nuts and peanuts, ginger, cinnamon, coffee, omega 3, too much exercises. All of them will make me get a wet dream the next day or two days later so I avoid at all cost. I don't even edge because even pre-cum makes me a little bit worse.

I guess we're in this situation because we didn't do a break of herbs. Our estrogen may be high and prolactin (if I'm not mistaken) follows E, so every little orgasm that we have we get worse T:E ratio. But as soon as our E and Prolactin decrease we will be able to have orgasm without setting us back. I remember once I was 50, 70% recovered I noticed that I could have sex and orgasm everyday, the problem started when I got addicted to sex or masturbation, I got back to square one.

Are you supplementing with zinc and b6? Maybe they can help lower E and prolactin and then the set back will be lesser.

Edit: Just wanted to add that when my E and Prolactin are good or not so elevated, my herbs work way better, like 1 pill acts like 2 or 3 times stronger and I get a huge improvement. I also noticed that when I was taking clomid and tamoxifen a long time ago. That seems how things worse to reverse our symptoms, there is one guy called apr1989 that noticed the same thing, he is recovered but he is on PH, that forum is such a big bureaucracy that you need to login to search his thread and read it.

Edit 2: That's why I created a topic here about stopping the herbs cycle for at least 2 weeks and then do the water fast for 24h or even 15h then take the herb with empty stomach and go for a running or hiit to see if you guys get better reaction. Would be cool to see others trying. I'm not sure if its the water fast that makes me get better reaction or hiit training with the herb on my empty stomach.

Edit 3: I just saw one guy on reddit saying that zinc piclonate is good to avoid to decrease the post orgasm mini crash, and magnesium citrate too and specially taking b6 200mg or more right after an orgasm or just before. He said that it can reduce that crash in 80% but I'm not sure, never tried. If you have b6 you could try and tell us what you noticed.

Edit 4: I also think we should create a thread called Best things to do in recovery.
    Last edited by Brazilianguy; 01-13-2019 at 11:07 AM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    That's the case with me too, when I get wet dreams I always get some steps back, it makes me mad really. I don't masturbate and avoid some foods and supplemets that makes me get wet dreams.

Nuts and peanuts, ginger, cinnamon, coffee, omega 3, too much exercises. All of them will make me get a wet dream the next day or two days later so I avoid at all cost. I don't even edge because even pre-cum makes me a little bit worse.

I guess we're in this situation because we didn't do a break of herbs. Our estrogen may be high and prolactin (if I'm not mistaken) follows E, so every little orgasm that we have we get worse T:E ratio. But as soon as our E and Prolactin decrease we will be able to have orgasm without setting us back. I remember once I was 50, 70% recovered I noticed that I could have sex and orgasm everyday, the problem started when I got addicted to sex or masturbation, I got back to square one.

Are you supplementing with zinc and b6? Maybe they can help lower E and prolactin and then the set back will be lesser.

Edit: Just wanted to add that when my E and Prolactin are good or not so elevated, my herbs work way better, like 1 pill acts like 2 or 3 times stronger and I get a huge improvement. I also noticed that when I was taking clomid and tamoxifen a long time ago. That seems how things worse to reverse our symptoms, there is one guy called apr1989 that noticed the same thing, he is recovered but he is on PH, that forum is such a big bureaucracy that you need to login to search his thread and read it.

Edit 2: That's why I created a topic here about stopping the herbs cycle for at least 2 weeks and then do the water fast for 24h or even 15h then take the herb with empty stomach and go for a running or hiit to see if you guys get better reaction. Would be cool to see others trying. I'm not sure if its the water fast that makes me get better reaction or hiit training with the herb on my empty stomach.

Edit 3: I just saw one guy on reddit saying that zinc piclonate is good to avoid to decrease the post orgasm mini crash, and magnesium citrate too and specially taking b6 200mg or more right after an orgasm or just before. He said that it can reduce that crash in 80% but I'm not sure, never tried. If you have b6 you could try and tell us what you noticed.

Edit 4: I also think we should create a thread called Best things to do in recovery.
    the guys in hackstasis i think say dont play around with zinc unless u know what you're doing. I tried b6 and vitamin e and didn't notice anything from it so not using now. (used them both for 90 days)