User Tag List

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    I do not know if you know but I ended up staying 1.5 months at hospital due to UC.
    I dropped heavy dose of Cortisol medicine just 1 month ago and I am still trying to recover from that mess.Till 1.5 months ago I was 56Kgs.
    So, yes I am not following the protocol since herbs will make my gut have blood.
    It's not the herbs that's making your "gut have blood," It's your diet.

Just to be clear, you know that following this protocol to the letter is what's required for a full recovery, correct? The sooner you get on it, the better. Not to sound negative, but any other way and you're just spinning your wheels my friend.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes. In my case it was the herbs to inflame my gut. I have very easy inflammation gut cause of Ulcerative Colitis and the herbs gave the boost to the fire.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what about taking pills instead of pure herbs?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 wetaka's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pills, aside of having a small portion of powder, have a shit load of exipients that are inflammatory

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    what about taking pills instead of pure herbs?
    Yes I think that is my option.
    Or pills or liquid tincture

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes. In my case it was the herbs to inflame my gut. I have very easy inflammation gut cause of Ulcerative Colitis and the herbs gave the boost to the fire.
    I have never had anyone complain of that before. You especially have to have a diet that is on point because of the UC AND pfs. You got a double issue there. That being said, these herbs are simply plant material and for the most part harmless when it comes to system issues. Most likely your gut is already inflamed and this feels more pronounced on the herbs.

What is your game plan going forward? I guarantee if you get your gut inflammation in check the herbs won't bother you anymore. But we can probably safely say that the herbs are not causing the inflammation.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I have never had anyone complain of that before. You especially have to have a diet that is on point because of the UC AND pfs. You got a double issue there. That being said, these herbs are simply plant material and for the most part harmless when it comes to system issues. Most likely your gut is already inflamed and this feels more pronounced on the herbs.

What is your game plan going forward? I guarantee if you get your gut inflammation in check the herbs won't bother you anymore. But we can probably safely say that the herbs are not causing the inflammation.
    I have UC and I stayed in hospital for 1.5months, they wanted to remove my gut and I'm pretty sure I got that high inflamed cause of herbs, supplements.
    Now it is no more inflamed as I used very high doses of cortisol but that stuff really shut me down.
    Now I think I'm going to try it again and see what happens.
    My diet is very simple, it is based on meat, fish and vegetables. Here and there some sweet potatoes and a piece of dark chocolate.
    It can happen i cheat sometimes but basically I am on a very clean paleo diet.
    Yes, I think my case it very singular since I have this situation at my gut, but I think I can use liquid tincture and I won't have any problem.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have UC and I stayed in hospital for 1.5months, they wanted to remove my gut and I'm pretty sure I got that high inflamed cause of herbs, supplements.
    Now it is no more inflamed as I used very high doses of cortisol but that stuff really shut me down.
    Now I think I'm going to try it again and see what happens.
    My diet is very simple, it is based on meat, fish and vegetables. Here and there some sweet potatoes and a piece of dark chocolate.
    It can happen i cheat sometimes but basically I am on a very clean paleo diet.
    Yes, I think my case it very singular since I have this situation at my gut, but I think I can use liquid tincture and I won't have any problem.
    I also have UC and the herbs have bothered me at times too. UC plus pfs stress is a very tricky balancing act for your gut. When you are flaring I find the best way to handle it with diet is to do mostly meats (like it sounds like you are) , but to have all your carb sources in liquid form. As close to zero fiber diet as you can manage while flaring. Ashwaganda and mucuna are probably the two I herbs I would tell you to use caution with long term.

Juices in all forms...wether thats orange juice from the store or juicing your veggies the way CD recommends with a blender/ nut milk bag

Also Wim hof breathing is critical for us UC folks. Ice baths great too.
    Last edited by DrivenToRecover; 01-15-2019 at 04:27 PM.
    Its only work until its routine

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    I also have UC and the herbs have bothered me at times too. UC plus pfs stress is a very tricky balancing act for your gut. When you are flaring I find the best way to handle it with diet is to do mostly meats (like it sounds like you are) , but to have all your carb sources in liquid form. As close to zero fiber diet as you can manage while flaring. Ashwaganda and mucuna are probably the two I herbs I would tell you to use caution with long term.

Juices in all forms...weather thats orange juice from the store or juicing your veggies the way CD recommends with a blender/ nut milk bag

Also Wim hof breathing is critical for us UC folks. Ice baths too.
    Why you say wim hof is critical?
    What is your experience regarding this method?
    That breathing made your gut more inflamed???

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why you say wim hof is critical?
    What is your experience regarding this method?
    That breathing made your gut more inflamed???
    No. it helps a ton. DO IT my friend.
    Everyone with pfs gets gut issues because of just the stress...
    We have stress plus a diagnosed gut condition so you have to be sure to eat clean and lower stress together. Very important.

How is your weight right now?
    Its only work until its routine