Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Recoveries

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Thanks for your feedback but this is the Recovery section. Feel free to come back and post here when you're out of the woods. Congrats on your progress so far.
    Shit! Sorry man! Am new to this sort of thing in every way🙄.
    Thanks for the heads up👍

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Thanks for your feedback but this is the Recovery section. Feel free to come back and post here when you're out of the woods. Congrats on your progress so far.
    Out of interest, where should it go?
    I feel quite positive, and feel the more positivity out there the better

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saucyjack View Post
    Shit! Sorry man! Am new to this sort of thing in every way��.
    Thanks for the heads up��

- - - Updated - - -

Out of interest, where should it go?
    I feel quite positive, and feel the more positivity out there the better
    Post Finasteride Syndrome
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Damn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s done. Over nine months completely symptom free. A healthier, happier, stronger, calmer, more disciplined, more caring and overall better version of myself than I was on 7/16/16 (day before I took that first fucking pill). Won’t get into the details as they are all in my "Damn…Getting Close" thread (introduction dated 3/21/18 and overview of program I followed dated 5/20/18). Much appreciation to CD, the purveyors of SS and all the others who generously offered ideas, advice and encouragement. Guys, if I could recover, anyone can. Don't let yourself be a victim. Man up, believe you can do it and just fucking do it…no excuses.
    Last edited by Damn; 06-09-2019 at 11:35 AM.
    Never lose your sense of humor

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Damn View Post
    It’s done. Over nine months completely symptom free. A healthier, happier, stronger, calmer, more confident, more caring and generally better version of myself than I was on 7/16/16. Won’t get into the details as they are all in my Damn…Getting Close thread (introduction on 3/21/18 and overview of program I followed on 5/20/18). Much appreciation to CD, the purveyors of SS and many of the regulars who have generously offered ideas, advice and encouragement. Guys, if I could do it, anyone can. Man up, take responsibility for yourself, believe you can do it and just fucking do it…no excuses.
    Excellent!

Enjoy your new found vitality.

Thanks for coming back and updating us.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Damn View Post
    It’s done. Over nine months completely symptom free. A healthier, happier, stronger, calmer, more confident, more caring and generally better version of myself than I was on 7/16/16. Won’t get into the details as they are all in my Damn…Getting Close thread (introduction on 3/21/18 and overview of program I followed on 5/20/18). Much appreciation to CD, the purveyors of SS and many of the regulars who have generously offered ideas, advice and encouragement. Guys, if I could do it, anyone can. Man up, take responsibility for yourself, believe you can do it and just fucking do it…no excuses.
    Congratulations man, you deserve it! Enjoy life.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Damn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course CD...keep spread'n the love

Thanks Max...as fucked up as things got, I never stopped enjoying life.
    Never lose your sense of humor

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    congrats brother, happy for your new life and body

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey swolesource family

So I've been well over 85%+ for 6 months + I'd say between 90-110%?

I kept procrastinating writing the post because I wanted it to be indepth but I guess I can just rewrite and add more if need be.

I followed 90% of the protocol immediatly after crashing (found cdsnuts recovery post). I knew the value of mentors so having someone who troubleshooted it before me I think was the fastest way to get better. I crashed from using ru58841 just once (a strong topical research chemical anti-androgen). I got side effects 4 hours later and then had 6 weeks up and down. 2 weeks bad sides, 2 weeks bounce back where I was even better then before and then 2 weeks back and forth. I crashed June 2 2017 and did the actual water fast September 15 2017. My first RU dose was April 24 2017. I remember these dates quite well.

My main 4 side effects where

physical = puffy face, became skinny fat, lost muscle mass
    sexual = impotence, loss of libido, erectile disfunction
    mental = panic attacks, anhedonia, depression
    sleep = frequent wakes, insomnia (at it's worst could only sleep 2 hours a night)

NOW after following cdnuts protocol to the letter for 18 months

Sleep = pretty much back to normal sleep 9 hours (I'll wake up once after 6 hours and then back to sleep after 30 minutes) so 90%?
    Sex = I have sex about 4+ times a week (sometimes my boners are not as strong as I remember but I also suffered a penis injury, I'm usually the horniest guy at most parties though and I go to swingers clubs) so 85%+?
    Physical = pretty much back to normal and in ways i'm hotter then before because I learned more about health + fashion during this 110%?
    Mental = Pretty much back to normal here? 110%?

So overall I'd say I'm like 90-110% recovered? I have some weird lingering issues leftover but I'm pretty much back to normal. Maxout, Tubzy, Gbolduev, Cdsnuts, Entropy, English were all people who I read ever single post and tried to follow overlapping principles instilled in this journy.

More details you can just look at my thread etc. From back then when I crashed. I crashed when I was 26 almost turning 27 and now I'm 28.

I started partying and using drugs again in April 2019 (2 years after my first ru58841. I still follow most of the protocol but I'll have a cheat meal once in a while and I'll party :P Used drugs to party here and there but I'd advise to avoid it and know your limits when you start getting sloppy *** (edit)

I maintain a rotation of 3+ girls who are 18-24 and are really hot (I was heavy into and still am into pickup arts). I fucked over 100+ girls while in PFS.

I was pretty much one of the worst cases of PFS I had pretty much every symptom that everyone talked about and yeah I'm good now. I'm gunna stick around because I love the guys in this community and I learned so much cool stuff. I was always a health nut and biohacker before despite my party ways.

Probably missed a lot of stuff that I'll think about after I post this but I'm a perfectionist and finally got around to typing this. I'm going out now to an orgy with one of my friends with benefits haha CHEERS SEXY BITCHES

Me and two of my best friends since we were 13 went out already for celebration beers of my recovery in May :P
    Last edited by jacknap; 09-18-2020 at 12:02 AM.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    hey swolesource family

So I've been well over 85%+ for 6 months + I'd say between 90-110%?

I kept procrastinating writing the post because I wanted it to be indepth but I guess I can just rewrite and add more if need be.

I followed 90% of the protocol immediatly after crashing (found cdsnuts recovery post). I knew the value of mentors so having someone who troubleshooted it before me I think was the fastest way to get better. I crashed from using ru58841 just once (a strong topical research chemical anti-androgen). I got side effects 4 hours later and then had 6 weeks up and down. 2 weeks bad sides, 2 weeks bounce back where I was even better then before and then 2 weeks back and forth. I crashed June 2 2017 and did the actual water fast September 15 2017. My first RU dose was April 24 2017. I remember these dates quite well.

My main 4 side effects where

physical = puffy face, became skinny fat, lost muscle mass
    sexual = impotence, loss of libido, erectile disfunction
    mental = panic attacks, anhedonia, depression
    sleep = frequent wakes, insomnia (at it's worst could only sleep 2 hours a night)

NOW after following cdnuts protocol to the letter for 18 months

Sleep = pretty much back to normal sleep 9 hours (I'll wake up once after 6 hours and then back to sleep after 30 minutes) so 90%?
    Sex = I have sex about 4+ times a week (sometimes my boners are not as strong as I remember but I also suffered a penis injury, I'm usually the horniest guy at most parties though and I go to swingers clubs) so 85%+?
    Physical = pretty much back to normal and in ways i'm hotter then before because I learned more about health + fashion during this 110%?
    Mental = Pretty much back to normal here? 110%?

So overall I'd say I'm like 90-110% recovered? I have some weird lingering issues leftover but I'm pretty much back to normal. Maxout, Tubzy, Gbolduev, Cdsnuts, Entropy, English were all people who I read ever single post and tried to follow overlapping principles instilled in this journy.

More details you can just look at my thread etc. From back then when I crashed. I crashed when I was 26 almost turning 27 and now I'm 28.

I started partying and using drugs again in April 2019 (2 years after my first ru58841. I still follow most of the protocol but I'll have a cheat meal once in a while and I'll party :P Used drugs responsibly since then including LSD, GHB, Alcohol, Vyvanse, Adderal, Modafinil, Cocaine, Oxycodone and no I didn't crash again.

I maintain a rotation of 3+ girls who are 18-24 and are really hot (I was heavy into and still am into pickup arts). I fucked over 100+ girls while in PFS.

I was pretty much one of the worst cases of PFS I had pretty much every symptom that everyone talked about and yeah I'm good now. I'm gunna stick around because I love the guys in this community and I learned so much cool stuff. I was always a health nut and biohacker before despite my party ways.

Probably missed a lot of stuff that I'll think about after I post this but I'm a perfectionist and finally got around to typing this. I'm going out now to an orgy with one of my friends with benefits haha CHEERS SEXY BITCHES

Me and two of my best friends since we were 13 went out already for celebration beers of my recovery in May :P
    FUCKING A!!!!!

Been waiting for this one! It's emotional.....you leaving now......lol.

All the best to you my man. You were a great student. Now you're reaping the rewards. LIVE THAT SHIT!!!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,

I’ve been holding steady at 90%-100% for a few months now and it hasn’t shown any signs of going away, so I think it’s time to make this post.

You can read most of the details of my story here.

In a nutshell: I took Propecia from 2007 to 2016. Up until 2015, I was absolutely fine. No side effects at all. But I gradually became really sick. Bleeding gums, horrific depression, lack of libido, no morning wood, etc. When I realized what was happening, I got completely freaked out.

I tapered off the drug over the course of a month and a half, but unfortunately I still crashed. When I received my bloodwork back, I discovered my testosterone was in the 100s – so basically I had the hormones of a 90 year old man. I got every symptom you can think of (with the exception of penis curvature, I think. My little buddy stayed straight) and I can’t tell you how close I was to jumping in front of a train every day.

I joined an online support PFS support group and within a month two of the members had committed suicide. The others were close to giving up.

It was a dark fucking time.

Somehow, I was too stubborn to throw in the towel, so with the support of my girlfriend at the time I pressed on and tried to get better.

I decided to do my research and found the other PFS sites, which weren’t much help in terms of boosting my morale. Hearing about people who had my symptoms for years on end really made things even worse. I don’t know how I found this site and CDNuts, but thank God I did.

I thrive on planning out courses of action, so the minute I discovered his protocol I went to work. Just knowing I was taking positive action and not stuck in a slog did wonders for me. I did the following:

Herb rotation
    Lifting
    Bathmate
    R-Andro Cycles
    Cut down on masturbation
    Got sun
    Cold showers
    Some breathing exercises

Little by little, things came back on line. It’s totally true that you take two steps forward and then one step back. For two and a half years, it was a constant trudge of some progress, then relapsing a bit. But forward progress was indeed made. The first and last R-Andro cycles were definitely big milestones for me and pushed me forward quite a bit.

You can read about my first cycle here.

Right now, I can say my symptoms are gone. Libido is back, mind is totally clear, depression is gone, and I’m getting nothing but complements about my performance in the bedroom. I rarely if ever think about PFS, because it simply isn’t impacting my life anymore.

That said, I still rotate herbs, pump, and lift regularly. I don’t do the R-Andro cycles anymore, both because I don’t like how itchy they make me but also because I don’t have that kind of money.

I don’t take my health for granted and just happy to be back to being myself.

When I was at my worst, I would look to these recovery posts for hope. If you’re in that position, I can tell you the following things:

There is absolutely hope.

You WILL recover if you put in the work.

Just be diligent and mindful. You won’t get better overnight, but if you’re consistent before you know it those dark times you so desperately want to escape will be a memory.

If you have any questions that aren’t answered here or in any of my threads, please feel free to drop me a line. I still check this forum from time to time and I’m more than happy to help.

Be smart.

Be mindful.

Follow the protocol.

You WILL recover.

I promise.