User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: K.I.S.S.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the message Max. Would really hate to see you go man.

I haven't had the energy, nor the desire to interact in the forum the last few days, partly because I was fasting and sick but I also feel the shift of mood on the forum. I think it's important to call out the negativity and the bullshit and push through it, expect it of others to enforce and push the positivity (ironically, positivity is not a word according to swolesource spell check) as CD wants and as we all desperately need. we should all have this obligation.

I don't think anyone with PFS is to blame when they let out all this negative baggage. this is a hard thing we're going through/have been through. you gotta let that shit out, realistically. this just isn't the place to do it. I think everyone here, along with virtually everyone, would benefit from seeing a therapist. you can vent, sure, but whether people want to believe it or not, PFS has a huge mental component (and I'm not saying it's imagined, just that in order to recover, it's clear to me now that it's a lot easier if your head is in the right space for this)

thanks for keeping it positive and continuing to help and inspire others regardless of your choice. I honestly wouldn't spend nearly as much time in this place when I do get recovered, but I find it very therapeutic putting my lessons and my thoughts into words, and it helps my own recovery knowing that maybe someone can learn and heal from them.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

K.I.S.S.

The ice cream thing is TRUTH. That insulin spike..

But I just started doing this only on days I lift..I would not suggest it during those super delicate months. I was purely paleo at first, started carb backloading at 6 mos., & at the year mark got a bit looser with paleo being 85% of the focus...Wait over a year. I had to check myself too cause i forget how EASY it is to spiral down & eat the shit every night.. discipline never ends, & it never gets easier at least for me..

I train extremely hard so I need all the sugars & calories I can get period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    The ice cream thing is TRUTH. That insulin spike..

But I just started doing this only on days I lift..I would not suggest it during those super delicate months. I was purely paleo at first, started carb backloading at 6 mos., & at the year mark got a bit looser with paleo being 85% of the focus...Wait over a year. I had to check myself too cause i forget how EASY it is to spiral down & eat the shit every night.. discipline never ends, & it never gets easier at least for me..

I train extremely hard so I need all the sugars & calories I can get period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, it’s a game changer for sure but requires a lot of discipline to do successfully.

I’m actually glad you brought this thread back on a related note, because the original message is relevant again.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Omg I just bought ice and wanted to eat it prebed, ate it now and OMG the cravings for more XDDDD.
    Definitely too early for me hahaha

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

K.I.S.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Yeah, it’s a game changer for sure but requires a lot of discipline to do successfully.

I’m actually glad you brought this thread back on a related note, because the original message is relevant again.
    That’s what I was gonna do originally.

It is simple, like most solutions to complicated problems..... Eat good, workout hard , chill out, take supplements, avoid intoxicants, take cold showers, have lots of sex, ; (Fill in all the other health enhancers) & enjoy life, regardless of the current state your in. People don’t seem to get that. It is LITERALLY that..I’ve said this countless times, it doesn’t even feel like I’m on a “program” or “protocol”.

The only time I feel like I’m consciously doing something that’s part of a “program” is when I’m taking herbs or abstaining from drinking at any given social function. other than that it’s just living