Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Finasteride Syndrome Survey - Propeciahelp

LINK HERE.

Hello all. I'm sure there's very divided opinions on propeciahelp here, and I might add with very good reason. I wouldn't blame anybody not wanting to visit that site at all, and I'm sure a lot of us have had experience of at least the 'tone' of the place.

In the spirit of OUR forum though, I want to frame it by saying fellow sufferers might be helped in future by what they're trying to do here, with this. And if you can spare the time to do it and fill in their survey you might just be an important contributor to fully understanding the underlying science behind things. Noguarantees of course, and no certainty, but you justmight.

At the very least, they're trying something over there, and they have faith in that direction, however long and convoluted that direction might be. Even CD himself persisted with them against the negativity for longer than anyone could be expected to, because he wanted to give support and hope. So, if you do feel you can please do sign up even just to do that, and you'll at least help them cross this hurdle and extendsome help to whatis, after all, our common cause.

I hope this is ok to post. Thanks friends.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SS7 View Post
    LINK HERE.

Hello all. I'm sure there's very divided opinions on propeciahelp here, and I might add with very good reason. I wouldn't blame anybody not wanting to visit that site at all, and I'm sure a lot of us have had experience of at least the 'tone' of the place.

In the spirit of OUR forum though, I want to frame it by saying fellow sufferers might be helped in future by what they're trying to do here, with this. And if you can spare the time to do it and fill in their survey you might just be an important contributor to fully understanding the underlying science behind things. Noguarantees of course, and no certainty, but you justmight.

At the very least, they're trying something over there, and they have faith in that direction, however long and convoluted that direction might be. Even CD himself persisted with them against the negativity for longer than anyone could be expected to, because he wanted to give support and hope. So, if you do feel you can please do sign up even just to do that, and you'll at least help them cross this hurdle and extendsome help to whatis, after all, our common cause.

I hope this is ok to post. Thanks friends.
    I did it, hopefully something constructive comes out of it

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    Nah man.
    No problem at all. Btw your progress is going great, makes awesome reading.

Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    I did it, hopefully something constructive comes out of it
    Yes, let's hope so. Might shift them along a bit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It’s all good bro,

I have such a negative view about that site ingrained in my brain, & it’s hard for me to even see it positively or want to help like yourself cause it affected me so negatively emotionally that I just don’t wanna deal with them, I just wanna fully heal on my own, cause I’m only responsible for me & my loved ones.

I haven’t been there since I crashed, my last memory there was hell...I clicked the link you just posted & i got some weird feelings reading everything.. & it’s been a year.. I think there’s some inner trauma going on with me about that site. Like some ptsd type thing. I see what people write & just the general tone of the site & my heart still drops to my asshole..

I just remember it being a place of hopelessness,confusion, & toxicity like no other. Part of it was my fragile state as well obviously.

It’s good that you want to help though SS, I respect it.
    I’m working on one video about recovery that I’ll put up soon & that’ll be my contribution.. A click away, i don’t have CD’s patience...I’m sure I’ll receive propeciahelp criticism, but I could care less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by RickTheRuler; 06-22-2019 at 06:04 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know what you're saying, that site traumatized me as well. For some reason the times when I was at my worst I instinctively went back... like the only thing I could relate to was misery and hopelessness. This just makes things worse obviously.

Funny thing, I got the "is CD a fraud" thread shut down when I criticized the site, I guess some bitch reported me. The admin gave me this sanctimonious lecture and then closed the thread. Now that I think about it, I kind of regret doing a survey for that clown
    What is sad is know deep down the guy means well. Unfortunately, with something like this - it’s much easier to believe the end result lies outside of your own hands, than bear the responsibility of not doing anything about it.

I have no doubt that the gents are suffering, and some far worse than I ever did. However, doing nothing at all to even attempt getting better is not an acceptable or respectable solution. Even more so, discrediting and damaging the reputation of former members that came back to report success is even shittier. That’s why you never see anyone hang around there, even the guys that recovered before CD. Of course, the need to is no longer there, but even if they did have some spare time and want to help, it’s not worth the attacks, accusations, and high school-level drama that comes with it.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm torn on this.

I'm all for helping people, no doubt, but the way they go about it over there, and of course the personal attacks on me have really soured me from wanting anything to do with them.

That being said, what is the survey actually going to accomplish? Do you think because of this survey they are going to come up with some magic pill to cure PFS?

We are accomplishing more over at this tiny little site then they ever have. So really, I guess I don't see the point.

For the guys who do feel like contributing to this survey would be helpful, does that mean that they are not fully on board with the TMO protocol? I feel that if the belief over here was 100%, then this survey would be pointless.

I would like to hear all of your thoughts on this.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see it as a common nightmare we've all went through. Intensity and stages here are varied obviously, but in my humble opinion, sacrificing an hour of your time to provide data for others going through the same nightmare doesn't seem like too much of a loss to me. Even if the remedy for this remains the same: to cover all bases and get out of the way while the body does what it is designed to do, providing data could possibly help in some way..

Just my thoughts.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know what the motive behind the survey is, but I like the idea of thousands? of potential testimonies against the pieces of shit who are knowingly poisoning people.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know what the motive behind the survey is, but I like the idea of thousands? of potential testimonies against the pieces of shit who are knowingly poisoning people.
    I feel you on that 100%. Regardless of whether the cure or treatment is found next year or a decade from now, the manufacturer of this drug has to face punishment at some point. I believe compiling an FDA report and filling out the survey, while certainly won't make a difference in symptoms, does more good than harm.