Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaining Mass

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    First time running 4? Yeah, that ones gonna thicken you up for sure. I loved Andromass by PP when it used to exist, but man did it turn me into a brute. I work a white collar job, and that shit made me feel like running a jackhammer all day rather then sitting down doing paperwork.....lol.

The two hormones synergize very well with each other. Your strength is going to go up and and so will your mass. Your appetite is going to be killer. Not to mention sex drive is going to be through the roof. So really, all you're going to want to do all summer is lift, fuck and eat.

And it's not that suppressive. You'll be good to go in a week or so, if that. I've never had any issues with suppression what so ever in all of the cycles I've run.

And I know you're going away, so you'll be glad to know that with these two together, you have a lot more wiggle room when it comes to alcohol. Meaning that you can let loose a little bit more then usual.

Maxout know's what's up.....lol.

Keep us posted.
    Yeah, I could get by with a lot on those compounds together back in the day lol. Basically eliminated the “hormonal hangover” of PFS. Also, after recovering it eliminated any hangover at all for the most part. Always felt like a total badass.

You’ll enjoy it.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Yeah, I could get by with a lot on those compounds together back in the day lol. Basically eliminated the “hormonal hangover” of PFS. Also, after recovering it eliminated any hangover at all for the most part. Always felt like a total badass.

You’ll enjoy it.
    Perfect way to put it. "Hormonal hangover." Exactly.

Plus when you're in that stage it actually made it possible to enjoy alcohol again. Like it made it feel the way it used to with that nice smooth relaxed "FTW" buzz.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    When I cheat I usually have a voice in my head that is shaming me. I beat myself up..but in this stage, as long as I worked out hard & it was in the backloading window it’s generally alright. It’s not an excuse to cheat on the regular though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Exactly. As long as you do it in the backloading window it's not really a cheat at all for the most part, especially after a good workout.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm debating running 4 as well but it's expensive and I did have like 3 weeks suppression last time I ran it and also my parents give me shit when I thicken up and take shit lol. But it'll be sick for the summer just be a total sex addict. So might pull the trigger.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I'm debating running 4 as well but it's expensive and I did have like 3 weeks suppression last time I ran it and also my parents give me shit when I thicken up and take shit lol. But it'll be sick for the summer just be a total sex addict. So might pull the trigger.
    How old are you again Jack?

Three weeks? Damn. I've never had that much of an issue with it. It could depend on where you're at health wise as well. Individual genetics play a huge part, as we have all learned the hard way with other things.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gaining Mass

Well, it does say “mild suppression” as a side effect. as long as I bounce back to a better baseline than before the cycle as should.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How old are you again Jack?

Three weeks? Damn. I've never had that much of an issue with it. It could depend on where you're at health wise as well. Individual genetics play a huge part, as we have all learned the hard way with other things.
    I think genetics come into play. I'm southern european ancestry and I've heard we get suppression much easier. I'm 28. And yes I was still worse off in PFS when I did that cycle as well so might have had something to do with why my suppression was brutal. I know I sound like a child because of my parents haha but the benefits of being with them outweighs the negatives.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    Well, it does say “mild suppression” as a side effect. as long as I bounce back to a better baseline than before the cycle as should.

Any exogenous hormone has the potential to suppress. It's just the name of the game. Some worse then others. I always came out on top in the end which is all that matters.

You will too.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 07-10-2019 at 04:33 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think genetics come into play. I'm southern european ancestry and I've heard we get suppression much easier. I'm 28. And yes I was still worse off in PFS when I did that cycle as well so might have had something to do with why my suppression was brutal. I know I sound like a child because of my parents haha but the benefits of being with them outweighs the negatives.
    No judgement here dude. I would have been on the streets if it wasn't for my folks a few times in my life. I consider myself lucky to have been able to live with them when I had to regardless of age.

I was just curious because what do they say to you when they see you getting too big? Hey son, you juicing? Lol

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No judgement here dude. I would have been on the streets if it wasn't for my folks a few times in my life. I consider myself lucky to have been able to live with them when I had to regardless of age.

I was just curious because what do they say to you when they see you getting too big? Hey son, you juicing? Lol
    they get concerned about my fertility and aggression.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    they get concerned about my fertility and aggression.
    Well if they knew how often you "practiced" the act of fertilizing they may not be so worried about your fertility.....lol