User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    All good brother, you’ve done a good thing here and I’ve benefited greatly by this place, I don’t want to take away from the point of things here.
    You're not at all. You may have just helped someone who may have had this issue. Just because I've never heard of it before doesn't mean shit. Just trying to keep things as simple as possible. You can see what a feat that can be......lol
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suspect I have a vitamin B deficiency in most of the vitamin Bs. I want to buy a B complex but now I'm hesitant after reading this? What do you suggest instead?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashed View Post
    I suspect I have a vitamin B deficiency in most of the vitamin Bs. I want to buy a B complex but now I'm hesitant after reading this? What do you suggest instead?
    Go for something food based and lighter then "chemical" vitamins. https://www.puritan.com/natures-plus...B&gclsrc=aw.ds
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    update: ive been taking b complex for a week now with activated b6 and b12. many b6 deficient symptoms disapearing. increased apetite, muscles looking fuller, gaining weight, skin became more hydrated, dandruff decreased, libido/erection quality increased many things.

i understand the reason for the crashes that ppl have experienced are from too much of 1 methylated vitamin b without the assistance of other vitamins? if i take a b complex then its safe right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Go for something food based and lighter then "chemical" vitamins. https://www.puritan.com/natures-plus...B&gclsrc=aw.ds
    also cheers for that, ill purcchase it once ive corrected my deficiency and ill maintain on that 1 u just suggested

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    update: ive been taking b complex for a week now with activated b6 and b12. many b6 deficient symptoms disapearing. increased apetite, muscles looking fuller, gaining weight, skin became more hydrated, dandruff decreased, libido/erection quality increased many things.

i understand the reason for the crashes that ppl have experienced are from too much of 1 methylated vitamin b without the assistance of other vitamins? if i take a b complex then its safe right?
    Everyone is different, you’re essentially playing with fire, but I’m glad it’s giving you good results. B vitamins play a big roll in neurotransmitter production/support so that could be why you’re feeling a bit better with them.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to add onto what my man @Turnover25 said, be careful with activated B’s. It may be a good ride now but can turn on you. Playing with methylation cycles is no joke. If you want to do that, I’d say make sure you have some sort of practitioner (natural health, or even ARL/TEI like they do at Hack Stasis) looking over you and providing guidance.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Just to add onto what my man @Turnover25 said, be careful with activated B’s. It may be a good ride now but can turn on you. Playing with methylation cycles is no joke. If you want to do that, I’d say make sure you have some sort of practitioner (natural health, or even ARL/TEI like they do at Hack Stasis) looking over you and providing guidance.
    I definitely agree

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I told my doctor and he understands/monitoring me. i feel ive been deficient for a long time tbh. im just gonna take recommended dosage for a couple months til the deficiency has cleared then ill maintain with something lighter. if this crashes me or whatever, then ill have to cross that bridge when i come to it. but i feel id rather take this route than to correct the deficiency with food

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I told my doctor and he understands/monitoring me. i feel ive been deficient for a long time tbh. im just gonna take recommended dosage for a couple months til the deficiency has cleared then ill maintain with something lighter. if this crashes me or whatever, then ill have to cross that bridge when i come to it. but i feel id rather take this route than to correct the deficiency with food
    Just be mindful. Don't take it daily. I guess I got lucky here. I just took it along with everything else and never had any issues. Just a simple B complex. Only took it every third day or so in the beginning, then once a week, then once every few weeks etc. I just did it by feel. I know people balc at that, but that's what I did.