User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: BBG's LDN Log

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My third day on LDN. Took my third dose last night and bumped up from 1 mg to 1.5 mg.

Today I felt terrible. Severe headache, depressed, no energy. Dull aches. They prescribe this for fibromyalgia and said it could be worse before it gets better. Needless to stay I was still feeling more social and task oriented today

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanksgiving View Post
    My third day on LDN. Took my third dose last night and bumped up from 1 mg to 1.5 mg.

Today I felt terrible. Severe headache, depressed, no energy. Dull aches. They prescribe this for fibromyalgia and said it could be worse before it gets better. Needless to stay I was still feeling more social and task oriented today
    You'll feel achier most likely. I'm still on the 4.5mg dose and still enjoying it. I hope your run of LDN starts to get better, bud.

I am discontinuing this log and I'll be on hiatus from the forum. Sorry guys.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How long did it take for the pain in your elbows to go away? I'm on 2.5 mg and it's annoying

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Idk if BBG still posts, he said he was taking a break from the forum.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update,

I've been taking 2.5 mg LDN nightly

I've noticed that I am sleeping better and it seems to help my mood.

Another cool side effect is that my semen volume has dramatically increased and become much thicker and whiter. Note that I had been stacking with clomid. Looking to come off clomid soon, we will see if these pleasant side effects remain

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 bowskie69's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whatever happened with this log? After seeing so much science posted and positive results I'm going to stack LDN/Royal Jelly/DAA in place of HCG. I'm really impressed about how much great knowledge is shared on this forum

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to update this quickly, half a decade later. I haven't been off anabolics and probably ~5 years. I use low doses at this point, anywhere from 250mg to 500mg Test E per week. This is only relevant because I don't use HCG and thus testicular atrophy and smaller loads are my reality.

However! I reread an old article about LDN potentially increasing leutenizing hormone even when on anabolics and thus could be a potential replacement for HCG. HCG is simply a hassle for me. Yes, I'm aware how dumb that sounds.

LDN without even a doubt almost immediately increased the size of my testicles and the size of my loads in a very similar manner to HCG. I was used 2.5mg at night before bed. I've read that 10mg might be the ideal dose for these effects.

I currently have LDN arriving and will update this again at some point (I hope not a decade later) after running 10mg a night for awhile.

Board Admin Feedback Score 0 delsolrob's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    I'd like to update this quickly, half a decade later. I haven't been off anabolics and probably ~5 years. I use low doses at this point, anywhere from 250mg to 500mg Test E per week. This is only relevant because I don't use HCG and thus testicular atrophy and smaller loads are my reality.

However! I reread an old article about LDN potentially increasing leutenizing hormone even when on anabolics and thus could be a potential replacement for HCG. HCG is simply a hassle for me. Yes, I'm aware how dumb that sounds.

LDN without even a doubt almost immediately increased the size of my testicles and the size of my loads in a very similar manner to HCG. I was used 2.5mg at night before bed. I've read that 10mg might be the ideal dose for these effects.

I currently have LDN arriving and will update this again at some point (I hope not a decade later) after running 10mg a night for awhile.
    really interesting information. Really glad to see you pop in...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I just started on 5mg again last night (took FOREVER to restock from ADC). Insomnia was really bad though. I always get it if I start up LDN again but it'll normally go away.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just stopped LDN to assess any affects. It's been roughly a week since stopping after being on for months (years, really).

I'll assess how I feel and see if I notice any effects from not being on.