User Tag List

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
    @Cdsnuts, @Maxout777, did you guys bother talking to this guy? I accidently found his thread over at hackstasis, and he’s taking growth hormones, testosterone and getting fucked on them.
    Says all symptoms healed except sexual ones after 8 months of herb cycling/protocol… which isn’t a bad timeline at all. Probably would’ve healed by now had he stuck with it. Might want to speak to this guy briefly looks like he’s a little lost.
    Bother? We talked him through quite a bit. My last exchange with him on Hack Stasis he essentially flamed Cdsnuts, and bashed this whole protocol if I remember correctly. Not sure what he's doing now. Wish the best for him.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Cdsnuts, @Maxout777, did you guys bother talking to this guy? I accidently found his thread over at hackstasis, and he’s taking growth hormones, testosterone and getting fucked on them.
    Says all symptoms healed except sexual ones after 8 months of herb cycling/protocol… which isn’t a bad timeline at all. Probably would’ve healed by now had he stuck with it. Might want to speak to this guy briefly looks like he’s a little lost.
    Can't believe he went on GH and testo after only 8 months of trying? Why would he stop if he was improving? Doesnt make sense.

Now the GH & Testo fkd him up?

Too many ideas, and signs of improvement and testing but no clear recovery at HS.
    I had a feeling if I was gonna recover this was the only place with a clear path.
    I left HS behind.

Hope he finds his way.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I put ALOT of time into helping him in the beginning....only for him to turn around and bad mouth me because HE couldn't maintain the protocol correctly. And believe me, he didn't "try" for 8 months. He talked, and whined......you don't "try" the protocol. You "do" the protocol.

He couldn't hack it.

Already tried speaking with him RIGHT in the beginning. Now he's just making himself worse and worse. I have nothing to say to him. I hope he finds his way.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I put ALOT of time into helping him in the beginning....only for him to turn around and bad mouth me because HE couldn't maintain the protocol correctly. And believe me, he didn't "try" for 8 months. He talked, and whined......you don't "try" the protocol. You "do" the protocol.

He couldn't hack it.

Already tried speaking with him RIGHT in the beginning. Now he's just making himself worse and worse. I have nothing to say to him. I hope he finds his way.

Lol, you need to get some new material ! I think YOU'RE the one who whines and "can't hack it"! Lol!! And for the record, im still putting the work in, inside and outside of PFS, and i know the deal!

"Justttt dooo da protocolllll""" "justttt do da faahhhking protocol" "durrr" LOLLL.

And to the few who said nice things about me, and wished me well, Thank you, and i hope the same for you all as well. For the record, I am still going through it, but i'm doing alright. But I will find a way regardless. I'm still around in the PFS community but on other forums. But I'm not gonna sit around and argue back and forth with Mr."nuts" and listen to nonsense. Have a good day!
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    Lol, you need to get some new material ! I think YOU'RE the one who whines and "can't hack it"! Lol!! And for the record, im still putting the work in, inside and outside of PFS, and i know the deal!

"Justttt dooo da protocolllll""" "justttt do da faahhhking protocol" "durrr" LOLLL.

And to the few who said nice things about me, and wished me well, Thank you, and i hope the same for you all as well. For the record, I am still going through it, but i'm doing alright. But I will find a way regardless. I'm still around in the PFS community but on other forums. But I'm not gonna sit around and argue back and forth with Mr."nuts" and listen to nonsense. Have a good day!
    Lol. What can't I hack there K? The fact that I'm healed and trying to help others do the same? Not sure why you took it as an afront when it was simply the truth. If you would have stayed on the "protocollll" you would have been healed by now.

Very childish response/reaction. It doesn't surprise me you're still in the state you're in.

Good luck to you though.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"