User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Horniness is great. The more the better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was also trying to update about zinc. On my phone, but it just logged me out. Pain in the ass. I have a great update about zinc but ill post it tonight. Gotta head into work.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    Was also trying to update about zinc. On my phone, but it just logged me out. Pain in the ass. I have a great update about zinc but ill post it tonight. Gotta head into work.
    Sounds promising KB. Please share when you get the chance.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zinc is amazing. I love it. But the thing is, theres a sweet spot with it. If im "topped off", then i need to cut back, or even take a day or two off. Once it builds up enough in your system, you need to cut back. Mostly likely one day off. Too much zinc can make me feel like shit, but also not enough zinc can make me feel like shit. When im in that sweet spot area, i feel fucking amazing!!

I recorded how ive felt on zinc from last sunday to today. last sunday, super energy, felt great. monday had terrible brain fog, head pressure, and low energy. it made me housebound the entire day. so by monday i already started tapering down a little bit, and just taking slightly less. (fuck, i cant remember how much i was up too ) tuesday felt great. wed felt great. thurs felt great. Friday felt like shit. today felt great. all i can remember is that i went all of wednesday and thursday without taking ANY zinc. so after 2 days of no zinc, i had that shitty friday (yesterday). so i just took a half tablet in the morning, and a half tablet at bedtime yesterday. same with today.

and libido.. was worried that around sun/mon/tues or whatever, that my libido was a few % lower.. well maybe... but i dont think it was zinc now. i stopped taking for 2 days and it did seem like my libido came back up to normal, however i had that energy crash on friday, so i got back on zinc. now my energy came back, and my libido is a few % higher today.

so out of 7 days total, i had 5 good days, and 2 bad days.

the zinc is more for the energy it seems. but sometimes i would prefer the energy over libido. i had a period of 1 1/2 -2 months where my libido was slightly elevated, but i had fatigue and lethargy.

libido/dick is the #1 goal, but its not worth shit when your energy is lowered and youre fatigued.
    Last edited by K8668B; 01-13-2018 at 08:25 PM.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It has been another week. I wanted to record the entire week before posting.

I just had 7 good days IN A ROW from the zinc!!! =) Some of these days were great! Some days my energy was through the roof! Euphoria!! =) Other days it was just good energy. Even got some libido/dick increases on some days!

I found my sweet spot it seems. I started cutting the tablets in half, so a half tablet in the morning, and a half tablet at bedtime. so 15mg of zinc in the morning, and 15mg at bedtime. and copper sebacate, 150mcg in the morning, and 150mcg at bedtime.

Now.. this wouldve sounded like the perfect post... and i was almost happy.. but of course something had to jynx it. so im gonna spill the beans. maybe this is just all in my head. its gonna sound retarded. as ridiculous as its going to sound, i have to post it anyway just so i can feel better. its like as of roughly a week ago, my face seems to have changed. for the worst. i had a good look all of 2017. but about a week ago, my face seems to have "thinned out", or gotten more "elongated". skin seems slightly oily too. maybe not oily, but just different. i hate this shit, its not me. i think the zinc or copper may have had something to do with this. i dont like the super skinny face look . i liked my old masculine facial structure.

so my face looks different and not the way i want it to be..... yet i FEEL good at the same time. i dont get it myself either...

edit- and also, about the face change.. i forgot to mention that also about a week or so ive completely switched over to bottled water, and i drank a shitload of em throughout the day. figured it would be better on the gut. i try to avoid tap water completely if i can. especially this shit ass florida tap water, lmao. but drinking such an amount of pure water during the day, could that maybe be changing my face?
    Last edited by K8668B; 01-19-2018 at 08:05 PM. Reason: forgot something

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Overall that sounds really good man, I’m honestly not sure about the facial changes if zinc could do that but it sounds like it’s having a really positive effect on you, glad for you, know you’ve had a long road with this but sounds like it’s doing the trick along with everything else, I’ve added in zinc and copper day off day on for past three weeks and it definitely has had a positive effect on my libido.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It has been another week. I wanted to record the entire week before posting.

I just had 7 good days IN A ROW from the zinc!!! =) Some of these days were great! Some days my energy was through the roof! Euphoria!! =) Other days it was just good energy. Even got some libido/dick increases on some days!

I found my sweet spot it seems. I started cutting the tablets in half, so a half tablet in the morning, and a half tablet at bedtime. so 15mg of zinc in the morning, and 15mg at bedtime. and copper sebacate, 150mcg in the morning, and 150mcg at bedtime.

Now.. this wouldve sounded like the perfect post... and i was almost happy.. but of course something had to jynx it. so im gonna spill the beans. maybe this is just all in my head. its gonna sound retarded. as ridiculous as its going to sound, i have to post it anyway just so i can feel better. its like as of roughly a week ago, my face seems to have changed. for the worst. i had a good look all of 2017. but about a week ago, my face seems to have "thinned out", or gotten more "elongated". skin seems slightly oily too. maybe not oily, but just different. i hate this shit, its not me. i think the zinc or copper may have had something to do with this. i dont like the super skinny face look . i liked my old masculine facial structure.

so my face looks different and not the way i want it to be..... yet i FEEL good at the same time. i dont get it myself either...

edit- and also, about the face change.. i forgot to mention that also about a week or so ive completely switched over to bottled water, and i drank a shitload of em throughout the day. figured it would be better on the gut. i try to avoid tap water completely if i can. especially this shit ass florida tap water, lmao. but drinking such an amount of pure water during the day, could that maybe be changing my face?
    You don't sound ridiculous. I think what you're experiencing is a common thing I found in reading recoveries. Several guys have noticed things go from good to bad to worse to better. The most we can do is push our bodies to produce more TEST, DHT & HGH. Its the only way I can think of that improves bone, along with calcium, magnesium and vitamin D.

Its possible that your test levels are in a slight downswing, at least in your facial area.
    Also this could be your body adapting and finding its normal state again.
    Considering your improvements...Oily skin most likely is increased androgen levels!

There is one possibility as well, too much zinc is lowering 5ar/DHT and thereby giving you the test boosts you're feeling but DHT is a stronger hormone for manly features. Just be careful, maybe you should cycle the zinc sparingly.
    Last edited by Hulk Smash; 01-20-2018 at 07:35 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good points hulk!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good points hulk!
    How'd zinc wind up in the end?