User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My recent absence

I just wanted to let you guys know that I've been absent for awhile because I just recently lost my 42 your little sister and my 40yr little cousin. One day after the other. It's been a horrific time.

I'm getting back into the forum. Thanks for bearing with me.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I just wanted to let you guys know that I've been absent for awhile because I just recently lost my 42 your little sister and my 40yr little cousin. One day after the other. It's been a horrific time.

I'm getting back into the forum. Thanks for bearing with me.
    So sorry to hear that, my friend. I can’t imagine the pain you’re dealing with. Please let us know if there’s anything we can do, you know we’ve all got your back just like you’ve had ours

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    So sorry to hear that, my friend. I can’t imagine the pain you’re dealing with. Please let us know if there’s anything we can do, you know we’ve all got your back just like you’ve had ours
    Thank you....it's been fucking brutal at best. I've never experienced "close" loss like this......it's a pain unique to itself, that's for sure. And funny enough, I just did : Check this out

Scroll all the way down, and thank you!

If you guys want to have my back, which I certainly appreciate, then this would be it. I don't ask for anything. My check it out post was viewed almost 500 times and I only I got a few guys that naturally went over. Maxout, to name one heavy hitter, simply as a show of support. 500 views and maybe 5 sign ups from this place? Horrible.....come guys....you can do better then that.

Alright @Turnover25 light it up.....

The faster I get those numbers up the more time I can spend here......
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 10-11-2021 at 07:28 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sending you good vibrations CD, I'm sorry to hear that.

I commented on your reddit picture to get things moving, I'll make sure to stay active to keep movement on Reddit. It's a nice addition to the forum

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also I don't know if I'm the only one, but reddit doesn't let me comment on your reddit recoveries section

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My sincere condolences CD. As Turnover said, we have your back!

I’ve already used the live chat and am following the page. Swole Source will be my home until I beat this but happy to help drive up the Reddit traffic a bit.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you....it's been fucking brutal at best. I've never experienced "close" loss like this......it's a pain unique to itself, that's for sure. And funny enough, I just did : Check this out

Scroll all the way down, and thank you!

If you guys want to have my back, which I certainly appreciate, then this would be it. I don't ask for anything. My check it out post was viewed almost 500 times and I only I got a few guys that naturally went over. Maxout, to name one heavy hitter, simply as a show of support. 500 views and maybe 5 sign ups from this place? Horrible.....come guys....you can do better then that.

Alright @Turnover25 light it up.....

The faster I get those numbers up the more time I can spend here......
    I joined up a few days ago bro bro. Although I’m not very acclimated to Reddit just yet. But I’ll definitely do my part so bring that place to life

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    I joined up a few days ago bro bro. Although I’m not very acclimated to Reddit just yet. But I’ll definitely do my part so bring that place to life
    It's not ever going to be a replacement for this place.....ever.....it's a completely new thing I'm trying

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Also I don't know if I'm the only one, but reddit doesn't let me comment on your reddit recoveries section
    That's simply because it's for reddit recoveries. It's locked...like I want to get a willing participant from reddit and get them healed...but you're right....I do need some testimonials from guys that healed....I have to figure our how to make that section

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    My sincere condolences CD. As Turnover said, we have your back!

I’ve already used the live chat and am following the page. Swole Source will be my home until I beat this but happy to help drive up the Reddit traffic a bit.
    Thank you, and thank you.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's simply because it's for reddit recoveries. It's locked...like I want to get a willing participant from reddit and get them healed...but you're right....I do need some testimonials from guys that healed....I have to figure our how to make that section

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, and thank you.
    Ok I didn't understand that you were looking to "recruit" someone and help them from scratch. Thought it was just a recovery section, maybe some people were confused too