User Tag List

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahn View Post
    I mean, shouldn’t the protocol for a year have helped with that already? I’ve had my upswings, but my genitals are after all this time still, well, destroyed, you could say. I’m at a loss.

It’s far more often the case that a year is not enough time for guys to recover. You said you don’t have low T and you’re right in that it’s not so simple as “boost your T” but lighter beard growth and body hair growth which you said you have are all textbook low DHT symptoms. And we know that DHT is the player in all secondary sex characteristics which include erectile function. A whole host of things are at play and they vary by individual but on the flow chart they all reduce back to 5AR depletion as stated by the guys above. Stick with the protocol, you’ve been doing it for a year so it should already be part of your life pretty much so why stop it now? I mean the protocol is great for all men pfs or not. Herbs, breath work, cold showers, diet exercise… not much else to it.

Stick with it while/if you plan on searching whatever resources are out there that you feel may ease your mind.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Readytonut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean, shouldn’t the protocol for a year have helped with that already? I’ve had my upswings, but my genitals are after all this time still, well, destroyed, you could say. I’m at a loss.

What do you mean with destroyed? Maybe if youve tried the prohormone protocol and the normal protocol long enough and still didn’t see ayn result you should consider stuff like HCG?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He should try the DHT prohormone, not HCG. If his 5ar isn’t working then he can have all the test in the world but still no dick. Genitals need DHT to function and prevent atrophy, not testosterone.

As someone who’s been there, just do it...not trying to be an asshole at all.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 05-10-2022 at 04:07 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you mean atrophy?
    It is possible to have atrophy with PFS?
    Because I’m also having troubles with reduced size of testicles

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I had penile and testicular atrophy from fin. It did come back after DHT cycles though, so no need to worry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, good. I though you meant unreversed atrophy

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    He should try the DHT prohormone, not HCG. If his 5ar isn’t working then he can have all the test in the world but still no dick. Genitals need DHT to function and prevent atrophy, not testosterone.

As someone who’s been there, just do it...not trying to be an asshole at all.
    This ^^^^^^
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The protocol for a year has helped with alot, just not what you wanted it to help with on your timeline and in the order you wanted it to happen. That's not how this works.

It will work, but like has been repeated ad nauseum.....6mo-2yrs is the general timeline for recovery. You're only half way through, and that's if you've been 100%

It seems to me you're cutting off your nose to spite your face on this one. Read the board. The PH's have tremendously sped up the recovery of many. Why you are so hesitant to use something that can help you so greatly is beyond me.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Readytonut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Yea honestly I’d just give the prohormones a shot and see how you feel. Since you’re a saw palmetto user I’d probably go with ultra hard stacked with alpha four seeing as you probably have low estrogen unlike fin guys who have high e2

Whenever I felt like I wasn’t making any progress, a cycle would kickstart me into another ”level” so to speak
    Yeah you’re right that makes more sense. I am also on the hunt for the prohormones but i cant find any stores that have it available in germany. There is only one store and i have to wait until a new batch arrives which fucking sucks.

I definitely have to ask around at some local bodybuilding forums to source some stuff. I really doubt that my doc would prescribe me something like that. He wanted me to take Arimidex which im really not willing to take.

Btw how do you know if you have to take androhard or ultrahard? Is there even a difference?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Readytonut View Post
    Yeah you’re right that makes more sense. I am also on the hunt for the prohormones but i cant find any stores that have it available in germany. There is only one store and i have to wait until a new batch arrives which fucking sucks.

I definitely have to ask around at some local bodybuilding forums to source some stuff. I really doubt that my doc would prescribe me something like that. He wanted me to take Arimidex which im really not willing to take.

Btw how do you know if you have to take androhard or ultrahard? Is there even a difference?
    Ultimately it comes down to a matter of preference. The ultimate goal is the same regardless of which one you use.