User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Why you are so hesitant to use something that can help you so greatly is beyond me.
    I have read the board and I'm just not convinced they help consistently based on what I've read (not denying those who did great on them, of course). If I was sure it would help, I would have obviously done so already. This is not me willingly denying help.

You could argue to just try it, but I've become, understandably, very cautious of tinkering with things I don't understand. I have too many questions regarding PH use, their mechanism and how they relate to PFS pathology, than I'm comfortable with. Questions that I didn't have with the protocol, as the latter is more of a holistic set and forget approach. I realise now that PH's do more than just "boost T", but if I'm told to grab an Alpha Four because I probably have low E2, when I don't, you can understand why I'm cautious. And if I'm not taking it specifically to target E2, than why is it relevant in the first place? Again, I'm not trying to be a dick about this or trying to deny they work for some people. I just don't understand.

That aside, I've had a couple of members reach out to me who did well on them (thanks!), and I might try it in the future, but I'd have to get back on protocol first. I would also love to bounce off some of these questions with someone knowledgeable.

Also, shoutout to @Damn, who was very kind to speak to me the other day over skype for encouragement and feedback. I really appreciate it man.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    He should try the DHT prohormone, not HCG. If his 5ar isn’t working then he can have all the test in the world but still no dick. Genitals need DHT to function and prevent atrophy, not testosterone.

As someone who’s been there, just do it...not trying to be an asshole at all.
    Thank you for the words of encouragement. I took no offence in your comment at all.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @xxaleksi Hey dude congrats on your recovery. Just a question because I had been following your thread since I crashed. Did your atrophy recover from the bathmate like your chat says or did it recover from prehormones? Which one is it?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackkey96 View Post
    @xxaleksi Hey dude congrats on your recovery. Just a question because I had been following your thread since I crashed. Did your atrophy recover from the bathmate like your chat says or did it recover from prehormones? Which one is it?
    Please keep Vahns thread on topic.

If you want to ask him, bring it up on his thread. It's only polite.

Atrophy will reverse in time simply by doing the protocol. You can't attribute it to one thing. All guys think they have something "worse" or "are different" then the other sufferers.......they are not.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You heard him b itch , the PRotocCol works for every man!
    Get back in the ducking saddle !! Do the protocl!!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are youbgundyr from reddit?
    I feel younman I'm in the same place