User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    When you say run, you mean sprinting, right? HIIT? Not steady state cardio, as that's counter productive.
    I was running, as in 2 miles a day cardio outside on my off gym days-should I stop that? HIIT sprints I was doing after weights training at gym.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetfordboy View Post
    I was running, as in 2 miles a day cardio outside on my off gym days-should I stop that? HIIT sprints I was doing after weights training at gym.
    Stop running to run. Your body doesn't know if your running for your life, or for shits and giggles. The end results is the same, increased cortisol levels.

Do your HIIT no more then twice a week, ALL OUT, till your gasping for air. Do this on NONE lifting days. 6-8 sets for 30 seconds a shot. You should feel like your dying when you're done.

Read man, read.......
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stop running to run. Your body doesn't know if your running for your life, or for shits and giggles. The end results is the same, increased cortisol levels.

Do your HIIT no more then twice a week, ALL OUT, till your gasping for air. Do this on NONE lifting days. 6-8 sets for 30 seconds a shot. You should feel like your dying when you're done.

Read man, read.......
    ok and do I need to do any carb backloading after the hiit on non work out days?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ok and do I need to do any carb backloading after the hiit on non work out days?
    No.

Once you get the HIIT dialed in you can get a nice little shot of endorphins when finished......

The 20 minutes it takes you to do it is ten times more beneficial then a two mile jog.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 08-27-2022 at 03:56 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No.

Once you get the HIIT dialed in you can get a nice little shot of endorphins when finished......

The 20 minutes it takes you to do it is ten times more beneficial then a two mile jog.
    thank you, I will change that so. The main meats I are wild caught salmon and tuna. Also organic chicken and sirloin steak or rump steak. I'd like to eat more pork but impossible to find organic. Eat about 7 eggs a day, plenty of root veg and a banana and kiwi daily. Backload with sweet potatoes. Soon to start prohormones 1st cycle.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    thank you, I will change that so. The main meats I are wild caught salmon and tuna. Also organic chicken and sirloin steak or rump steak. I'd like to eat more pork but impossible to find organic. Eat about 7 eggs a day, plenty of root veg and a banana and kiwi daily. Backload with sweet potatoes. Soon to start prohormones 1st cycle.
    Diet sounds solid. I would add in greens for the chlorophyll and minerals. You can have regular potatoes if you can tolerate them, rice too.

I always get excited when someone does their first cycle........when you do you plan on starting?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Diet sounds solid. I would add in greens for the chlorophyll and minerals. You can have regular potatoes if you can tolerate them, rice too.

I always get excited when someone does their first cycle........when you do you plan on starting?
    I eat plenty of greens-leafy veg, and eat moderates amount of cruciferous veg daily[brocolli or cauliflower steamed well],plenty of onions daily. Water and toothpaste is all fluoride free. Cycling all herbs and taking all supplents on tmo-iodine,chlorella,vitamin d3[10000iu] and iodine. Taking s bourdellai daily along with bone broth and sauerkraut. 3g of collagen daily also. Taking daily pine pollen. I eatv sunflower seeds too and use organic olive oil for calories although changing this to coconut oil. No dairy, nuts, grains in diet. I s oak all veg and fruit in apple cider vinegar with water and baking soda to avoid pesticides. Daily pine pollen daily-eat about 2600 cals daily.

1 raw carrot daily for oestrogen detox-thank you damn and thank you xxalesai for support.

My concern is when using the herbs such as muira puama, eleuthero,suma root powder from nutri cargo that they contain gluten as they are made in places which have gluten it says on packet.

I am 10 weeks on the herbs now after doing a week of water fasting and refeeding. I was planning on starting last week but the delivery arrived with the A4 bust open so I reordered it. I have the alpha four ready to go but am afraid of oestrogen crash so waiting on a4, should be here in a week and then I will start. So far my libido/ed is still 0.

and thank you cdnuts.
    Last edited by Thetfordboy; 08-27-2022 at 04:28 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I eat plenty of greens-leafy veg, and eat moderates amount of cruciferous veg daily[brocolli or cauliflower steamed well],plenty of onions daily. Water and toothpaste is all fluoride free. Cycling all herbs and taking all supplents on tmo-iodine,chlorella,vitamin d3[10000iu] and iodine. Taking s bourdellai daily along with bone broth and sauerkraut. 3g of collagen daily also. Taking daily pine pollen. I eatv sunflower seeds too and use organic olive oil for calories although changing this to coconut oil. No dairy, nuts, grains in diet. I s oak all veg and fruit in apple cider vinegar with water and baking soda to avoid pesticides. Daily pine pollen daily-eat about 2600 cals daily.

1 raw carrot daily for oestrogen detox-thank you damn and thank you xxalesai for support.

My concern is when using the herbs such as muira puama, eleuthero,suma root powder from nutri cargo that they contain gluten as they are made in places which have gluten it says on packet.

I am 10 weeks on the herbs now after doing a week of water fasting and refeeding. I was planning on starting last week but the delivery arrived with the A4 bust open so I reordered it. I have the alpha four ready to go but am afraid of oestrogen crash so waiting on a4, should be here in a week and then I will start. So far my libido/ed is still 0.

and thank you cdnuts.
    Why aren't you ordering through my site? What's good fellas?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why aren't you ordering through my site? What's good fellas?
    I did but LEH don't stock those herbs I listed.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I did but LEH don't stock those herbs I listed.
    I know.......that's the other issue. Finding the time to get quality replacements.