User Tag List

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    lol that's funny because those are the exact words I said out loud to myself the other night after realising how much good progress has been made. I mean the tests on my liver, electrolytes, liver etc show pretty much confirm I'm on an upward trejectory

I use to have hand tremors, got that gone

Use to struggle to complete sentences and lose train of thought, that's gone.

Voice use to be weak now it's strong and stable

Use to have average testosterone numbers, it's now pretty decent

Use to worry about losing erection during sex, that's gone.

Use to dread the next day and waking up in the morning, now I look forward to it

So now I'm just practising gratitude and patience, that's what the crash taught me and to just stick to the proctocol like you said and not over complicate and over think things.

Now back on the grind in the trenches and had a very good work out yesterday and made strength gains on squats. I think I needed that 2 week break from training as I remember my last session I was so not motivated, my muscles were spasming and saw some 16 year old kids working out and they were looking more stronger lol

But yesterday I couldn't get enough of it, but kept it short, heavy and sweet.

Didn't sleep the other night, run out of glycrine, but decided now to use insomnia to my advantage and using that time to just do deep breathing and meditating on the breath, and ignore thoughts of personality,,situation, time and environment.

It's amazing how much creative insights you get during the night meditating

Thank you Joe, it's nice to know it is encouraging for others, we all will hopefully recover and be inspiring to others in our personal lives.

Love all you guys and everyone fighting this battle
    You will not only recover but you're going to be the best version of yourself you can possibly be. This is fact. I'm thinking about creating a group of guys that have recovered so that we can go deeper into self improvement as a group and help each other in that regards as well. I think it would be a powerful group to have and we can grow with each other in this way.

What do you guys think?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You will not only recover but you're going to be the best version of yourself you can possibly be. This is fact. I'm thinking about creating a group of guys that have recovered so that we can go deeper into self improvement as a group and help each other in that regards as well. I think it would be a powerful group to have and we can grow with each other in this way.

What do you guys think?
    This sounds like an amazing idea, CD! I'm absolutely game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you guys think?
    Really good idea CD

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you guys think?
    Thanks for the motivating words of encouragement, I respect how much you stick around to help others, which shows you're a good man. You could have easily have moved on from this with a 'I'm alright jack'' mindset yet you didn't and instead consistently been around for years continuing to help and encourage others. That's powerful

As for the group, I'll most definitely be up for that. Maybe we call it The Brotherhood.

I've always been a big fan of optimisation, which is what drew me to committing to your the protocol. Even after I recover I'm never stopping the lifestyle and discipline
    Last edited by Alchemy; 02-26-2020 at 12:58 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    Thanks for the motivating words of encouragement, I respect how much you stick around to help others, which shows you're a good man. You could have easily have moved on from this with a 'I'm alright jack'' mindset yet you didn't and instead consistently been around for years continuing to help and encourage others. That's powerful

As for the group, I'll most definitely be up for that. Maybe we call it The Brotherhood.

I've always been a big fan of optimisation, which is what drew me to committing to your the protocol. Even after I recover I'm never stopping the lifestyle and discipline
    That's great to hear. Getting positive feedback like this reinforces the fact that what we are doing here is helping people and that to me is worth more then anything. It gives me a feeling of accomplishment that is unrivaled in any other venture I've gone into. I hope to eventually make optimizing guys my full time job.

I've always been into it too Alchemy, from as far back as I can remember.

I'm having all kinds of ideas run through my head. I think it would be very encouraging for the guys still suffering to see that not only is there light at the end of the tunnel, there is a whole world after PFS to get into. It can be something for them to strive for. Always good to have something to look forward to.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's great to hear. Getting positive feedback like this reinforces the fact that what we are doing here is helping people and that to me is worth more then anything. It gives me a feeling of accomplishment that is unrivaled in any other venture I've gone into. I hope to eventually make optimizing guys my full time job.

I've always been into it too Alchemy, from as far back as I can remember.

I'm having all kinds of ideas run through my head. I think it would be very encouraging for the guys still suffering to see that not only is there light at the end of the tunnel, there is a whole world after PFS to get into. It can be something for them to strive for. Always good to have something to look forward to.
    Man I still remember the exact moment and bags of joy inside when I found this place.
    I crashed and spent 2 days on pph totally terrified and hopeless and then I found this here. You can't even belive how grateful I still am man. I remember having a date 2days further with a hottie and only thing I could think of is that I WILL get out of this. And I kinda did with some minor shite left.
    The whole last year was damn awful, but I've learned to appreciate everything and would never live life as healthy as I do now. I've no doubt all of this made me quite a solid man. The last year was rough, and after all this it's quite comforting to know that I managed it. Life can come at me now^^
    So yeh I'm grateful as hell man too

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
    Man I still remember the exact moment and bags of joy inside when I found this place.
    I crashed and spent 2 days on pph totally terrified and hopeless and then I found this here. You can't even belive how grateful I still am man. I remember having a date 2days further with a hottie and only thing I could think of is that I WILL get out of this. And I kinda did with some minor shite left.
    The whole last year was damn awful, but I've learned to appreciate everything and would never live life as healthy as I do now. I've no doubt all of this made me quite a solid man. The last year was rough, and after all this it's quite comforting to know that I managed it. Life can come at me now^^
    So yeh I'm grateful as hell man too
    Same here man. PH was just not helpful, either to the mind or the underlying problem. They just whine, attack each other, experiment with crazy sh*t like methylation drugs, make themselves worse, rinse, and repeat. Not to mention the mods go out of their way to actively censor anyone that doesn't conform to the "PFS is for life" hive mindset. Once I landed here, it was huge relief. Pretty sure my cortisol dropped by half too. Lol! Proud to be amongst you all. 😎🙏

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You can't hide the truth forever....it will eventually come to light that pfs is in fact a curable condition that does not relegate someone to a lifetime of misery and impotence.

This place will become the beacon of hope for the guys in that situation. The longer we are here, the more recoveries we are going to have. The more recoveries we have, the more guys will be drawn to this place.

You guys are all part of building that. All of your posts and experiences make this site what it is.

So thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Totally right!! We are building something that help each one of us in the first place to then help others ! And the best part is: we are the only ones that can understand what they have. Being dead and alive at the same time. Been ill and heathy...

I have a question to the veterans, do you think most of guys who recovered just desapear or the recovery posts are lost in somewhere? I know we have a lot of recovery’s on the specific thread, but in my opinion there’s much more...

Regarding other forums, I remember a guy saying he had PFS for a long time and he was ok with that, he learned how to enjoy his life and he had nephews! And he love them!! NEPHEWS!!! Fuck that in a big way!! We want to live our own lives!!

Cheers!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mineiro-up View Post
    Totally right!! We are building something that help each one of us in the first place to then help others ! And the best part is: we are the only ones that can understand what they have. Being dead and alive at the same time. Been ill and heathy...

I have a question to the veterans, do you think most of guys who recovered just desapear or the recovery posts are lost in somewhere? I know we have a lot of recovery’s on the specific thread, but in my opinion there’s much more...

Regarding other forums, I remember a guy saying he had PFS for a long time and he was ok with that, he learned how to enjoy his life and he had nephews! And he love them!! NEPHEWS!!! Fuck that in a big way!! We want to live our own lives!!

Cheers!
    For me I don't concern myself with what happens to those who disappeared unless I know them personally. It can only be speculation as to what has happened to random members, whether it be that they recovered and moved on, didn't stick to it and gave up, or God forbid, passed away. There is no way of knowing so it's pointless thinking about it since it doesn't change what we have to do individually for ourselves .

Best thing to do is just focus on yourself and make sure you are consistent and recover while marching on knowing and believing what you are doing is going to get you where you want to be.