User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks dude I'll make sure to demand those, maybe even cortisol but I'm not sure how accurate blood is compared to saliva and plus the fluctuations during the day.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Konflict View Post
    Well I'm so worked up recently because of the new symptoms and how my head is feeling, probably low serotonin. But I'm trying to remain as calm as possible. I have a Dr appointment Thursday, so I'll discuss pregnenolone with hi as he was telling me about the possibility of it in the past.

Anything else I should ask him about?.....like more specific blood work or any other possible prescription supplements? I get free prescriptions being on a low income medical so it would save me money if I can get anything through the Dr and not be forced to pay out of pocket.
    I really promise I'm not trying to be an asshole here, my man, but do you read the posts you make? Literally every one of them you've got some new idea regarding what's wrong or you "think" it's some other hormone or neurotransmitter/neurosteroid that's low.....you're looking way too far into this. Try something to treat this as a whole instead of playing whack-a-mole with what could possibly be wrong with you.

I'll say this again, I REALLY think a juice feast for a week or two would do you wonders to get your system clean and responsive to things. I myself wasted tons of money in the first two months of having this condition with doctors, only to be left with "it's in your head" or "there's nothing else we can do for you".....and throwing Rx's back in your system that's already broken and compromised is just going to further complicate your situation.

Simplify your concerns, and simplify your problems and treat it as an overarching condition, not underlying "possible causes".
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I really promise I'm not trying to be an asshole here, my man, but do you read the posts you make? Literally every one of them you've got some new idea regarding what's wrong or you "think" it's some other hormone or neurotransmitter/neurosteroid that's low.....you're looking way too far into this. Try something to treat this as a whole instead of playing whack-a-mole with what could possibly be wrong with you.

I'll say this again, I REALLY think a juice feast for a week or two would do you wonders to get your system clean and responsive to things. I myself wasted tons of money in the first two months of having this condition with doctors, only to be left with "it's in your head" or "there's nothing else we can do for you".....and throwing Rx's back in your system that's already broken and compromised is just going to further complicate your situation.

Simplify your concerns, and simplify your problems and treat it as an overarching condition, not underlying "possible causes".
    Agreed. He keeps referring to his "doctors" orders too like I can't take this or can't that that (like herbs and bio identical hormones). Sorry to say a doctor can't help you with PFS so stop listening to him. PFS in the first place should tell you docs don't know shit and you have had PFS for 6 years right? And you are still "listening" to the doctor- come on man. You have to be your own doctor.

Believe me I have been to over 10 doctors and wasted boat loads of money on blood tests which didn't do shit for me in the past besides confusing me more. I didn't start actually making improvements until I stopped going to the doctor and experimented with stuff based on how I felt...

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxLUK View Post
    oh my god how long did it take for you to get rid of the emotional numbness? i am so happy for you and inspired, that is the main thing that is annoying the sht out of me.

ALSO, konflict has had PFS for 6 years, its nothing new to him. Hes perpetually stuck in a warp like most guys with PFS who never recover, he is set on hormonal route. Hope he sees the light some day
    My emotional numbness started back around october of 2015 but it was very slight.
    It fluctuated up until total crash october of 2016.
    It was about a 3 month battle of total numbness. I noticed improvements when I did some
    water fasting and more improvements with the juice feasting(mostly green juices).
    This was about a 3 week period.

Right now I'd like to say I'm 100% recovered from anxiety and numbness but I feel there may be
    another 10-25%. I will say this; I'm so grateful that I enjoy watching a movie, can hear a song in my
    head, laugh and smile once again.

Keep it up xxLUK you'll get it all back one day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like I said, I'm getting my blood work and meds from the add for free because I really cannot afford to pay out of pocket for many things.....I'm on a FREE low income medical insurance from the state. I'm trying to get the pregnenolone out of him because he mentioned it back in December and I have been recommended it here.....so why pay I of pocket for these things when I can get them free?

Yes, I've had some PFS symptoms for 6 years now, but nothing on the level I'm experience the last few weeks which is why I'm so anxious. And I'm sorry for it, but these symptoms aren't all classic PFS symptoms because I'm actually losing weight and looking more fit than I have these 6 years (not to mention many sides of, yes I'll say it again, low estrogen).

I am taking advice before it goes back to that, I'm trying to get the pregnenolone (free from insurance via prescription), even asked here which form is best pills or cream. I know doctors do not recognize this disease especially because it doesn't show on blood work, but I have see a Dr in order to keep my insurance so I need to take advantage of the free benefits that goes along with it.m

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like I said, I'm getting my blood work and meds from the add for free because I really cannot afford to pay out of pocket for many things.....I'm on a FREE low income medical insurance from the state. I'm trying to get the pregnenolone out of him because he mentioned it back in December and I have been recommended it here.....so why pay I of pocket for these things when I can get them free?

Yes, I've had some PFS symptoms for 6 years now, but nothing on the level I'm experience the last few weeks which is why I'm so anxious. And I'm sorry for it, but these symptoms aren't all classic PFS symptoms because I'm actually losing weight and looking more fit than I have these 6 years (not to mention many sides of, yes I'll say it again, low estrogen).

I am taking advice before it goes back to that, I'm trying to get the pregnenolone (free from insurance via prescription), even asked here which form is best pills or cream. I know doctors do not recognize this disease especially because it doesn't show on blood work, but I have see a Dr in order to keep my insurance so I need to take advantage of the free benefits that goes along with it.m
    You risk making yourself worse by taking pregnenolone. Have you started Cdnut's regime? If you haven't, why would you take this now?

Get on his regime, do not masturbate, and watch the results unfold.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just don't jerk off in general. Once i stopped jerking off, my life in many facets got better..and I've never had PFS. I just have to try and hold out for more than a minute lol. xD. They're always impressed with the rope though lol

Foreal though, stop jerking off is like one of the best things I've done. Like a once every few weeks thing for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    You risk making yourself worse by taking pregnenolone. Have you started Cdnut's regime? If you haven't, why would you take this now?

Get on his regime, do not masturbate, and watch the results unfold.

I was recommended it by tubzy, as well as my Dr before all these symptoms arose.
    Last edited by Konflict; 01-31-2017 at 06:58 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was recommended it by tubzy.
    With respect to people recommending things, you will see Cdnuts recommends nothing of the sort, nor does English. Stick to the one regime - the one regime which has been proven to work!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had worked out naturally 3-4 days a week for years up until these new symptoms, I'm serious about the bone/joint pain and cracking, I can barely raise my arms for 20 seconds without feeling pain and fatigued.

Can anyone provide me a link to English's regemin? I see CDs but not English and would like to take a look.