User Tag List

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 DefRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A little off topic (and sorry to hijack) but are you guys using Lion’s Mane, Bacopa, Schissandra and others of the nootropics? I find quite a few of the T boosting herbs are no longer on LEH

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DefRecover View Post
    A little off topic (and sorry to hijack) but are you guys using Lion’s Mane, Bacopa, Schissandra and others of the nootropics? I find quite a few of the T boosting herbs are no longer on LEH
    Thanks for bringing this up. I've known for awhile now and have just been too busy to fix this on my site. This is something I can work on now. I want you guys to have everything on one site....it kind of fell apart for abit. I would hope the guys that use the site and this forum would purchase through my site if it's all there for them. I gotta get on it.

The important part is at least the info is there, but I'd rather not miss out on ANY income so that I can continue to grow this. Takes money and time....two things that are always in short supply.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"