User Tag List

Thread: Herb questions

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Herb questions

I started the protocol near 7 months ago but was only able to follow it till 1-2 months(due to corona lockdown in india) with 12 herbs rotation in this time frame I kept my herbs in storage 3 of my herbs definitely have expired(tongkat Ali, elutherio, schishandra) as I looked at lost empire herbs shelf life page they just started clamping up together I stored them carefully as they were my only hope but due to excess in heat in infia they might have lost their potency. However I m on cycling 9 herbs from 1 month trying to get new ones but sometimes when I have a bad day or anxiety I do end up asking myself are the other herbs expired too while I do not see any physical change in them. Also pls help me find good source of catuaba bark and butea superba as I cannot find any

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One more thing I definitely need advice on my diet I am eating scrambled eggs+onions cooked in olive oil in the morning in daytime I am eating boiled chicken with fruits at night time I backload or eat fruits. But yesterday I had little bit loose motion I don't know due to what but I think it might be from the raw maca or chicken I got from store yesterday the had some wood pieces sticking on it even after washing due to the surface it was cut on what can I do for this issue according to you guys and what diet you all find better pls share

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The wood problem was sorted by butcher but do any of you have advice for me on this loose motion thing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravmeena View Post
    One more thing I definitely need advice on my diet I am eating scrambled eggs+onions cooked in olive oil in the morning in daytime I am eating boiled chicken with fruits at night time I backload or eat fruits. But yesterday I had little bit loose motion I don't know due to what but I think it might be from the raw maca or chicken I got from store yesterday the had some wood pieces sticking on it even after washing due to the surface it was cut on what can I do for this issue according to you guys and what diet you all find better pls share
    LOL, are you saying that there was wood on your chicken and now you have diarrhea?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My English is not so good so I cannot explain it very well. Let me try again the chicken is cut on a log of wood from due to the butcher getting a new log some wood granules got on the chicken. But that is not the problem I had digestive issues on that day I also took maca powder which can affect digestion according to lost empire herbs so I just wanted to know about what caused the poroblem. Now I don't have digestive issues currently

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But that is not the problem I m getting mind fucked these days because I don't know even if my herbs are still working or not last time I used them I got raging libido in 14 days for some time in morning but this time I didn't