User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Slight Brain fog after eating

I may be obsessing over this a little but wanted input. I only did a 7 day juice feast to begin the protocol which led me after to sustain better mood/more energy along with clarity. I’ve noticed though after I eat I get slight fogginess.

Should I hop on a quick 5 day water fast down the road or just should I just stick the course ? Other symptoms are fine and are improving if anything

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AltRoute View Post
    I may be obsessing over this a little but wanted input. I only did a 7 day juice feast to begin the protocol which led me after to sustain better mood/more energy along with clarity. I’ve noticed though after I eat I get slight fogginess.

Should I hop on a quick 5 day water fast down the road or just should I just stick the course ? Other symptoms are fine and are improving if anything
    Par for the course. Even if you would have done a 21 day water fast, after being so clear, anything feels sluggish and down after foods.....even good food choices. It is what it is. It ultimately balances out of course. You get the most benefit from the fast, well after the fast, given that you are making correct choices.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Par for the course. Even if you would have done a 21 day water fast, after being so clear, anything feels sluggish and down after foods.....even good food choices. It is what it is. It ultimately balances out of course. You get the most benefit from the fast, well after the fast, given that you are making correct choices.
    I see. Yeah the fog usually is most prevalent after eating but it’s still dully there during the day on a scale of 2/10 which includes lack of clarity. My diet has been pretty on point but I mention the 5 day WF due to ending the feast I completed in Dec right before Christmas which I obviously pigged out on. Would it make sense to hop on a 5 day or wait later on in the protocol ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see. Yeah the fog usually is most prevalent after eating but it’s still dully there during the day on a scale of 2/10 which includes lack of clarity. My diet has been pretty on point but I mention the 5 day WF due to ending the feast I completed in Dec right before Christmas which I obviously pigged out on. Would it make sense to hop on a 5 day or wait later on in the protocol ?
    Also, would I also need to restart protocol if this was the case ( I.e no lifting for couple weeks) or could I do a shortened period where I ramp up quickly to what I’ve built so far
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-24-2022 at 01:56 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Also, would I also need to restart protocol if this was the case ( I.e no lifting for couple weeks) or could I do a shortened period where I ramp up quickly to what I’ve built so far
    There is no need to specifically stop. There is always room for improvement when it comes to cleansing, because guys never cleanse long enough in the beginning, thus making the healing process longer, despite everything else.

You can stop and cleanse at anypoint during the protocol.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"