User Tag List

Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    I could’ve sworn it was 15 sets, but it seems like 12 is the recommended number. That’ll make my workouts faster, I guess. I think I just assumed that if 12 was good, then 15 is better.
    But again who recommended that? I am reading so many do x,y and z posts because they are 'recommended' but who is recommending them?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetfordboy View Post
    But again who recommended that? I am reading so many do x,y and z posts because they are 'recommended' but who is recommending them?
    CDsnuts, at About this Site - Total Male Optimization

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How are you on with your recovery brother? I read your thread,interesting. I do think the 2020/ 21 lockdowms hindered you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetfordboy View Post
    How are you on with your recovery brother? I read your thread,interesting. I do think the 2020/ 21 lockdowms hindered you.
    Thank you for the support and for checking in. You are right, the lockdowns set me back.

I'm doing very well on NoFap for the first time in my life, I can hardly believe it. When I wake up, I will have reached Day 17, whereas normally it was 1 to 3 days, with 5 being extremely rare. (Pre-fin, I fapped daily.) I don’t have much libido, but I do have sexual dreams sometimes, with weak morning wood. I am not “testing” my libido by trying to edge, and the impulses / habits seem to be gone.

I’m taking my herbs every day and hitting the gym, diet seems to be on point as well. I still feel like crap though, with low energy in general. Hopefully the NoFap + everything else will allow things to work better for me, I want and need to make more progress and recover.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the support and for checking in. You are right, the lockdowns set me back.

I'm doing very well on NoFap for the first time in my life, I can hardly believe it. When I wake up, I will have reached Day 17, whereas normally it was 1 to 3 days, with 5 being extremely rare. (Pre-fin, I fapped daily.) I don’t have much libido, but I do have sexual dreams sometimes, with weak morning wood. I am not “testing” my libido by trying to edge, and the impulses / habits seem to be gone.

I’m taking my herbs every day and hitting the gym, diet seems to be on point as well. I still feel like crap though, with low energy in general. Hopefully the NoFap + everything else will allow things to work better for me, I want and need to make more progress and recover.
    How long you been here Letsgo?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    How long you been here Letsgo?
    Since February 2019.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Since February 2019.
    Let's go!
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's go!
    You’re right! Maybe I need to sign up for your email service on your website for extra accountability until I turn the corner against PFS.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You’re right! Maybe I need to sign up for your email service on your website for extra accountability until I turn the corner against PFS.
    I mean, you've been here for three years so you know the drill.......but I can tell some things off or you're not going 100% seeing as it's been 3 years and you haven't gotten to where you want to be. That's not a dig at you at all, just an observation.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean, you've been here for three years so you know the drill.......but I can tell some things off or you're not going 100% seeing as it's been 3 years and you haven't gotten to where you want to be. That's not a dig at you at all, just an observation.
    You’re right that I understand the protocol, and if I’d done it 100% from Day 1 I do think I’d be recovered by now. It’s not a question of knowing the right things to do, some people could benefit from having someone to check in with. I guess I could do that here, but it would start to feel like I’m just clogging up the board with too many updates.