User Tag List

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had an absolutely amazing week and a half/2 weeks so far. Felt like puberty hitting again about a week ago, with libido skyrocketing higher than it's been since crashing roughly 8 months ago. It's been hovering between good and great for 2 weeks now. I've been able to get back to normal sex in the last 3 weeks or so, with a refractory period of about 20 minutes for a second round (that's longer than my normal 5 minutes but hey, I'll take it). I am intentionally limiting sex induced orgasm to no more than 2 on a day, and am occasionally edging, but almost never orgasming while masturbating (it does occasionally happen though). I'm also really learning to love the benefits of accumulating orgasm energy, rather than expelling it. It used to be nearly impossible to withhold the urge to release, but I have come to see what a massive difference it makes in energy and libido levels.
    *Almost* every day I get the alpha male intoxication (maybe I should call it the TMO high) at some point during my exercises, and occasionally before I start them. Everything clears up, so to speak, and I'm calm, confident, brimming with energy and desire to expel effort and strength, and of course sexual desire. It's basically like an antidepressant, a stimulant, a steroid, and an aphrodisiac all rolled into one. It's amazing to think humans have the capacity to feel like this naturally. The pharmaceutical industry would literally go belly-up if guys all got on TMO.
    Couple things I wanted to write down here for the sake of cataloging my journey. Firstly, I started getting mild trigger finger and finger/palm soreness a couple of weeks ago. It would be bad upon waking up and go away after being awake an hour or so. I decided I was probably going too hard at the weightlifting. Prior to that, since the start of my journey here, I've been doing 2 hours in a home gym every other day.
    That means 2 hours of more or less non stop full body weight training, given that it is a home gym setup with zero distractions (Weider weight machine, free weights, pull up bars, etc.). I therefore cut back to 1.25 hr workouts with 2 days between sessions to let my hands recover a bit, and things have actually been going better since then. I'm still doing my HIIT and low impact cardio (intentionally low speed bicycling, to avoid cortisol spikes and still get the benefit of prolonged sun exposure) on the in-between days, along with brief 15 minute dumbbell and bodyweight exercises. Once my hands get totally healed (which they are slowly doing), I will set my routine at 1 - 1.25 hours max weightlifting every other day. I just wanted to make a note here that, while I think it was probably good for me to blow past my limits early on with the all-out 2 hour weight sessions, I feel like I'm now at a point of health where I should actually reel that in, and leave more room for hormonal recovery at the end of the day.
    Something else I've added to my routine is grounding, aka earthing. I'm taking a 30 minute slow paced barefoot walk on grassy earth every day at sunset. Please do yourselves a favor and look up the benefits of earthing/grounding. It's like cold showers in a sense. It's free, requires little to no effort, and does amazing things for your health.
    I've had some glimpses of the future, and it is clear to me that I will blow past my pre-PFS state at the end of this recovery period (I've actually already done so intermittently and temporarily). The beast is rattling its cage, and I'm ridiculously excited to let him out for good....

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
    Had an absolutely amazing week and a half/2 weeks so far. Felt like puberty hitting again about a week ago, with libido skyrocketing higher than it's been since crashing roughly 8 months ago. It's been hovering between good and great for 2 weeks now. I've been able to get back to normal sex in the last 3 weeks or so, with a refractory period of about 20 minutes for a second round (that's longer than my normal 5 minutes but hey, I'll take it). I am intentionally limiting sex induced orgasm to no more than 2 on a day, and am occasionally edging, but almost never orgasming while masturbating (it does occasionally happen though). I'm also really learning to love the benefits of accumulating orgasm energy, rather than expelling it. It used to be nearly impossible to withhold the urge to release, but I have come to see what a massive difference it makes in energy and libido levels.
    *Almost* every day I get the alpha male intoxication (maybe I should call it the TMO high) at some point during my exercises, and occasionally before I start them. Everything clears up, so to speak, and I'm calm, confident, brimming with energy and desire to expel effort and strength, and of course sexual desire. It's basically like an antidepressant, a stimulant, a steroid, and an aphrodisiac all rolled into one. It's amazing to think humans have the capacity to feel like this naturally. The pharmaceutical industry would literally go belly-up if guys all got on TMO.
    Couple things I wanted to write down here for the sake of cataloging my journey. Firstly, I started getting mild trigger finger and finger/palm soreness a couple of weeks ago. It would be bad upon waking up and go away after being awake an hour or so. I decided I was probably going too hard at the weightlifting. Prior to that, since the start of my journey here, I've been doing 2 hours in a home gym every other day.
    That means 2 hours of more or less non stop full body weight training, given that it is a home gym setup with zero distractions (Weider weight machine, free weights, pull up bars, etc.). I therefore cut back to 1.25 hr workouts with 2 days between sessions to let my hands recover a bit, and things have actually been going better since then. I'm still doing my HIIT and low impact cardio (intentionally low speed bicycling, to avoid cortisol spikes and still get the benefit of prolonged sun exposure) on the in-between days, along with brief 15 minute dumbbell and bodyweight exercises. Once my hands get totally healed (which they are slowly doing), I will set my routine at 1 - 1.25 hours max weightlifting every other day. I just wanted to make a note here that, while I think it was probably good for me to blow past my limits early on with the all-out 2 hour weight sessions, I feel like I'm now at a point of health where I should actually reel that in, and leave more room for hormonal recovery at the end of the day.
    Something else I've added to my routine is grounding, aka earthing. I'm taking a 30 minute slow paced barefoot walk on grassy earth every day at sunset. Please do yourselves a favor and look up the benefits of earthing/grounding. It's like cold showers in a sense. It's free, requires little to no effort, and does amazing things for your health.
    I've had some glimpses of the future, and it is clear to me that I will blow past my pre-PFS state at the end of this recovery period (I've actually already done so intermittently and temporarily). The beast is rattling its cage, and I'm ridiculously excited to let him out for good....
    Great post.

Congrats.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was on a really long winning streak there. I almost forgot what PFS was. Anyhow, last few days, I've come down a bit. It was a gradual fading of gains, not a sudden loss upon waking up one day.
    The major peak of the previous upswing was a solid two weeks long, and for that time period, I was cured. I was actually above my normal sexual functioning for a good 5 days or so. So, erectile function and libido were anywhere from pre-PFS baseline to ABOVE that for 2 weeks straight.
    While I've not done prohormones yet, and am still intent on kicking the can down the road a while, I experienced all the major symptoms guys seem to speak of during their successful ph runs during that upswing peak. My dick was actually bigger than normal, flaccid and erect, for most of that time. My fiance pointed it out on numerous occasions, so I know I'm not crazy (not too crazy anyway).
    Anyhow, I wasnt expecting that high to stick this soon, but it was great to experience, and obviously fills your gas tank with motivation to keep pushing, despite what backsteps you might take going forward.
    This "downswing" is mild compared to previous ones, but it's just clearly not the DHT-blast peak I was on previously. I still had sex twice last night despite it, but it's really clear that I've been taken down a few notches. I guess it's safe to say that I've established a new baseline, and hopefully I cant realistically fall to as deep of a depth as before (assuming I dont totally screw something up by way of eating or exposing myself to the wrong stimulus ), but I've also established a new height, and that height is actually, as I said before, beyond my pre-PFS state.
    I wonder if your post-recovery TMO-fueled functioning is on par with the peak of your upswings, or if those upswing peaks are just hormones adjusting and possibly over shooting on some points, but not really a sustainable state post-recovery?
    I mean, I felt like nothing short of Superman for those 2 weeks. That is the whole point of my existence going forward, is chasing that state of optimization, and hopefully harnessing it long-term.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...I also experienced firsthand what CD and Maxout have both stated since their recoveries, and had to reel in my herb dosing a bit for a while there. I was feeling their effects TOO much. Like, fuck, I was considering just benching the whole weight machine at one point LOL...
    So, anyway, I got a glimpse of the future there. I can really see where you would want to reel in the herbs a good bit, and kinda just micro dose them, once you are at that fully optimized state.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Readytonut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...I also experienced firsthand what CD and Maxout have both stated since their recoveries, and had to reel in my herb dosing a bit for a while there. I was feeling their effects TOO much. Like, fuck, I was considering just benching the whole weight machine at one point LOL...
    So, anyway, I got a glimpse of the future there. I can really see where you would want to reel in the herbs a good bit, and kinda just micro dose them, once you are at that fully optimized state.
    You just reminded me of the time where i did the short herbcycle for around two weeks. Eventhough i only took the herbs once a day as supposed to twice a day my libido and aggression had become crazy high and the dosages i took wasn’t even that high. I can confirm that there is definitely a level of figuring out the right dosage for each person. Especially when you take stuff like tonkat ali that is mostly available as 1:100 extract with those microspoons. You have to be careful not overdose that stuff….
    I had a couple nights were i had a stiffy throughout the whole night, it made it quite uncomfortable to sleep with that. Hahha
    Last edited by Readytonut; 05-12-2022 at 03:44 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Readytonut View Post
    You just reminded me of the time where i did the short herbcycle for around two weeks. Eventhough i only took the herbs once a day as supposed to twice a day my libido and aggression had become crazy high and the dosages i took wasn’t even that high. I can confirm that there is definitely a level of figuring out the right dosage for each person. Especially when you take stuff like tonkat ali that is mostly available as 1:100 extract with those microspoons. You have to be careful not overdose that stuff….
    I had a couple nights were i had a stiffy throughout the whole night, it made it quite uncomfortable to sleep with that. Hahha
    You really have a hyper response to the herbs. I think you could make that work in your favor by dosing lower than recommended amounts...maybe much lower, and including many more herbs, not only the really potent ones. But as always, that's not professional advice from me, just an idea of what I myself might do in that scenario.
    For me, my response to the herbs has been slowly building since starting the protocol 4 months ago, but it spikes up when I'm in a major upswing. I believe it's simply because my body is more optimized at those times to begin with, and therefore less herbs are needed, rather than simply being a direct effect from the herbs. If it was just that, then dosing the same amount as always wouldn't sometimes cause these major responses. It's really because my body is undergoing progress as well, aside from the herb usage (partially as a result thereof).
    Anyhow, I never felt the need to reel.in herb dosage prior to this previous upswing, and I only did so temporarily. I'm back to my normal dosing now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You really have a hyper response to the herbs. I think you could make that work in your favor by dosing lower than recommended amounts...maybe much lower, and including many more herbs, not only the really potent ones. But as always, that's not professional advice from me, just an idea of what I myself might do in that scenario.
    That’s exactly what i plan on doing.
    The thing with the herbs is that i seem to naturally have an high level of E2 which first need to be adressed before raising my T further…
    I think what happened is that my T got raised to a very high level and with my already high E2 i got like hypersexual. The ratio between the two was maybe more favorable when i was on cycle but it was to much of both if it makes sense. When i stopped everything all together my T got back down again and my E2 stayed high causing estrogen dominance and caused a week long downswing. My downswing/crashs are pretty rough especially the insomnia and tremors i get make it so much worse.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Readytonut View Post
    That’s exactly what i plan on doing.
    The thing with the herbs is that i seem to naturally have an high level of E2 which first need to be adressed before raising my T further…
    I think what happened is that my T got raised to a very high level and with my already high E2 i got like hypersexual. The ratio between the two was maybe more favorable when i was on cycle but it was to much of both if it makes sense. When i stopped everything all together my T got back down again and my E2 stayed high causing estrogen dominance and caused a week long downswing. My downswing/crashs are pretty rough especially the insomnia and tremors i get make it so much worse.
    Don't the herbs help balance everything?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetfordboy View Post
    Yeah thats true but i took them not long enough for this to happen, i think i have to take them at least for 3 month. I also have confirmed androgen receptor issues which probably causes my body to go into a bad homeostasis baseline. Thats why i have to start a long waterfast very soon to repair some gene damage and look into PH to raise receptor density

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetfordboy View Post
    Yes, along with the rest of the protocol.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"