Hybrid View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Great post...

Bolded hit home for me because last week I lost a childhood friend. He was just on his way home and one little mistake took him away.
    You never know when your time is going to be up so LIVE IT UP!!!!
    I lost my brother when I was 18, and he was only 20. As I get older and wiser, I tend to try my very best to be a happy, healthy, loving person who spreads peace, love and joy always. Sometime we forget (myself included) this key in life. We're our greatest critics, and most times we're too hard on ourselves. Most people will never understand what we do, but try to find a balance with it all.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    I lost my brother when I was 18, and he was only 20. As I get older and wiser, I tend to try my very best to be a happy, healthy, loving person who spreads peace, love and joy always. Sometime we forget (myself included) this key in life. We're our greatest critics, and most times we're too hard on ourselves. Most people will never understand what we do, but try to find a balance with it all.
    The buddy I lost is about the only person I've lost that was close in age and man really made me take a step back and look at things.
    Since last Thursday I've changed a few things and I plan to keep changing to make everyday I have the best it can be.