Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
Modern liberals can't get their heads around that idea, though, because they see the State - more particularly their control of the State apparatus - as an unalloyed force for Good ( as they presume to define it for everyone).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

sperwer. both sides suck ass.

the ONLY things that i can say positive about the democrats is that they're sensible when it comes to equality on gay issues and finally they're becoming lenient on pot.

now that being said, i dont vote democrat. i dont vote republican. i vote libertarian.

all im saying is that whoever would've won on the republican side sure as fuk wouldn't have pushed to extend equality on marriage and finally stop demonizing pot. at least those 2 issues are finally not becoming issues, as they shouldn't be.

what good are the republicans doing though? they're the fukin moral police and it has no place in this world. it's 2013 and a majority of republicans are seriously bringing up the abortion issue? like seriously? what the fuck is that. how about we figure out how to not have a shit economy with corrupt politicians. fuk focusing on shit that doesn't need to be brought up.

but possibly you weren't rallying for the republicans as it may have sounded? this is all in good fun btw. i don't want any of this to sound hostile.