User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    You may think about looking into a good sports PT or a good ART Dr to work on the imbalances in the muscles. My wife is an Occupational Therapist, but she does a lot of Sport Type Physical Therapy. THey use Trigger Point Therapy to work on these muscles and I must say, IT WORKS!!! She's about to take a test to get her Certification in Trigger Point Therapy (I forgot the exact cert name, it was a year long course.) You just have to get a script from your Primary care Physician. The PTs and OTs don't diagnose an injury, they just address the diagnosis from the PCP.
    Lucky man! I bet that comes in handy lol. My ex is a massage therapist and I had a table set up in my house so I got worked on like every other day, those little hands worked magic
    Been juicing since CapriSun

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    Lucky man! I bet that comes in handy lol. My ex is a massage therapist and I had a table set up in my house so I got worked on like every other day, those little hands worked magic
    It's not everyday I get worked on, but she knows my problem areas. SHe also uses quite a bit of the Kinesio tape to work on the muscular imbalances. She took a course for that too. She works on fixing the internal rotation of my shoulders cause by the pecs being so tight that they pull the shoulders forward. That is one of the nicest feelings being taped to correct that issue. My shoulders are pulled back, my anterior shoulder pain is gone, my posture is amazing, and my chest pops the F out!
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!