User Tag List

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Man Herbs

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aren't the benefits from royal jelly from the pollen that's used to make it? The bees essentially digest the pollen and it makes the pollen way more absorbable/bioavailable.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Aren't the benefits from royal jelly from the pollen that's used to make it? The bees essentially digest the pollen and it makes the pollen way more absorbable/bioavailable.
    I'm sure some of them are, but I think some may be lost in "processing" inside the bee. Something has to be kept for them to keep them alive. It is their food souce. Also, the pollen and royal jelly both have a completely different feel to me.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Tongkat, Cistanche, He shou wu.
    ^^ This, especially the tongkat.

As for the pollen powder, I do agree that you will get *some* of the hormonal benefits through eating it, but there will also be a lot of the hormonal benefits destroyed in the digestive process. I'd personally opt for the the tincture AND the powder if hormonal effects are what you're after.

Wait until you feel the pollen in conjunction with the tongkat. It's like getting your vigor back, like getting on an HRT protocol that works. No exaggerating.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trying to put an order in now but neither the "Checkout" or "Checkout with Paypal" buttons are working for me. I'll have to try again later.

I've gotta say guys that's some mighty expensive TKA, how do you guys dose it at $40 dollars for 10g? Is it really that much better than the other TKA on the market?

Edit - order in. Grabbed: Pine Pollen tincture, pine powder, some shilijat pitch, he sho wu and cistanche. Can't justify paying the much for tka when I have some here to finish.

Also picked up some liftmode trib.
    Last edited by entropy; 04-22-2015 at 08:23 AM.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Trying to put an order in now but neither the "Checkout" or "Checkout with Paypal" buttons are working for me. I'll have to try again later.

I've gotta say guys that's some mighty expensive TKA, how do you guys dose it at $40 dollars for 10g? Is it really that much better than the other TKA on the market?

Edit - order in. Grabbed: Pine Pollen tincture, pine powder, some shilijat pitch, he sho wu and cistanche. Can't justify paying the much for tka when I have some here to finish.

Genuine, legit and good TKA is hard to come by. A lot of the other stuff on the market is bunk or of inferior quality. It's a micro dose. Very small scoop. I was thinking there was around 50 days worth.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I stand corrected, there is 33 days worth, dosed at 150 2x daily.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I stand corrected, there is 33 days worth, dosed at 150 2x daily.
    Okay that's actually about six months worth if I run it the way I run my other herbs. I'll drop the cash on some when I run out of mine.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good discussion going on here.

Here's my viewpoint about herbs and how they're different than isolated hormones or even nutrients. There's a ton we don't know. Just look at how opinions change in science about nutrition over the years if you don't believe me. Nature is quite wise, at least as far as having things in balanced ratios. That's why I defer to her in most cases. So while we like to focus on the testosterone in pine pollen, it has several other hormones and 200+ vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, enzymes etc. It does a lot more than just work on testosterone. There does appear to be an estrogen detoxing effect with it too for example.

The fact is it works. Not for everyone unfortunately, which is why we do offer a money back guarantee, but for many.

With the nettle root, I'm still not sure one way or another. There does seem to be conflict about it. As was mentioned, I think it'll work great for some people, and not so much for others. Personally its something I take just once in awhile at this point.

FPS the recommended dose on tongkat that we have is 100mg twice a day. At that dose it will last 50 days, even without cycling it. With tongkat ali especially because it works so great there is a lot of crap out there. Not saying there isn't good stuff too, but its not the easiest to find. I know we personally had to go through a couple of suppliers to find some that was up to our quality standards. If you're getting it anywhere else and it is in pills (which they all are), I recommend you crack one open and taste it. It should be the bitterest thing you've ever had. Otherwise its probably not very good.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    ^^ This, especially the tongkat.

As for the pollen powder, I do agree that you will get *some* of the hormonal benefits through eating it, but there will also be a lot of the hormonal benefits destroyed in the digestive process. I'd personally opt for the the tincture AND the powder if hormonal effects are what you're after.

Wait until you feel the pollen in conjunction with the tongkat. It's like getting your vigor back, like getting on an HRT protocol that works. No exaggerating.
    Just wait. The best part is, it builds on you. It builds you up from the inside out. It feels REAL, because it is real. Not forced or manufactured like the effects of alot of other supps.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post

Well worth it. Best tongkat I've had, and I've tried alot. That little bag is going to last you a looooong time.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 04-22-2015 at 03:52 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Just wait. The best part is, it builds on you. It builds you up from the inside out. It feels REAL, because it is real. Not forced or manufactured like the effects of alot of other supps.

- - - Updated - - -

Well worth it. Best tongkat I've had, and I've tried alot. That little bag is going to last you a looooong time.
    I got some stuff from world abs about six months back. I realise now its probably pretty low quality since I dosed up to 2g a day.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.