Thread: Andro 300 "Gel"

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    The fact that he used DHT PH's could have also had zero effect as well..and naturally with his good shit time changed everything. Nothing is evident because it isn't an exact science. It's one mans phenomenal recovery.
    True true. But I did read some feed back over on hells website that made it clear he felt noticeable improvments on androhard. But like you said everyone is diff and it's not an exact science. I'm understanding CD's protocol is just a general outline of everything he did.

It's still to early for me to say for sure but my experience with Andro 300 so far is telling me that I'm also lacking DHT in certain places as well. The last two days though the pump on my andro 300 has been extra messed up so I'm thinking about switching over to another product. I like the Andro 300 but dosing it is a pain in the ass. I keep taking to much or to little because of the pump
    Last edited by 5 alpha victim; 06-19-2015 at 08:58 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 alpha victim View Post
    True true. But I did read some feed back over on hells website that made it clear he felt noticeable improvments on androhard. But like you said everyone is diff and it's not an exact science. I'm understanding CD's protocol is just a general outline of everything he did.

It's still to early for me to say for sure but my experience with Andro 300 so far is telling me that I'm also lacking DHT in certain places as well. The last two days though the pump on my andro 300 has been extra messed up so I'm thinking about switching over to another product. I like the Andro 300 but dosing it is a pain in the ass. I keep taking to much or to little because of the pump
    I dont believe you can go wrong with a good DHT prohormone, after several weeks, you'll see some good improvements over body composition at the very least.