Hi guys- I know for me this is a long race so there is no point for me to provide frequent updates.

That said, I am starting to feel better in certain aspects after being on the protocol for around 6 months now. I'm not going to speak to each symptom that I have, but in general there are days where I am starting to feel stronger physically and more clear mentally. When I say stronger physically, I'm talking about having that warm blood pumping feeling inside where things are working closer to normal and not necessarily meaning that I can lift 5 more pounds than I could before. Since PFS started, I would always have this cold, almost limp type feeling in certain areas of my body, especially in the chest area. Best way I can describe is that it felt like low blood flow.

Other than that I did want to call out one specific symptom improving. One of my worst sides over the last few months for me has been dry eyes. I'm not talking about dry eyes you get from wearing contacts and can relieve with drops, I'm talking about PFS dry eyes. Where they are always red inside and around and the feeling of sand particles constantly rubbing against the eyeballs. The frequency and intensity of this seems to be lessening, which I am very excited about.

I have a long way to go don't get me wrong, but my overall point is that I am improving in many areas. I just try to keep my head down and stay focused in the moment each day. I know that I will make it back, but it's just going to take me some time.

I have been steadfast when it comes to the protocol. As I mentioned in my opening, I have a 7 year old daughter, and looking into her eyes each morning is all the motivation that I need.

Just a couple of protocol specifics for me in case anyone should care:
I do take PP Powder, Shilajit, Bacopa, and Lions Mane pretty much on a daily basis and then rotate around 16 others on the list

TubZy had mentioned the niacinamide/caffeine/aspirin stack- I have added this on some days and it does help me mentally. Also Niacinamide has been proven to help in some acne conditions, which is another reason I wanted to try this (I took Fin for an acne condition).

And of course I am following the other aspects of the protocol like diet, exercise, cold showers, vit d/magnesium, mindfullness, etc. etc.

Until next time, take care all.