User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Things I am looking forward to resolving

- Brain Fog/mental clarity (by far my worse symptom, constant feeling of disconnection from the world, like nothing is real or in focus. Have had this feeling every day for four years with no relief)
    - sleep (haven't had a good nights sleep in 4 years)
    - frequent nighttime urination (I piss 8-10 times between 10Pm and morning, not long pisses but constant feeling in my bladder that I need to go)
    - emotions/anedonhia (can't wait to enjoy listening to music and doing hobbies again)

Can't wait to start my cleanse next week and get into the protocol.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by msab1990 View Post
    Things I am looking forward to resolving

- Brain Fog/mental clarity (by far my worse symptom, constant feeling of disconnection from the world, like nothing is real or in focus. Have had this feeling every day for four years with no relief)
    - sleep (haven't had a good nights sleep in 4 years)
    - frequent nighttime urination (I piss 8-10 times between 10Pm and morning, not long pisses but constant feeling in my bladder that I need to go)
    - emotions/anedonhia (can't wait to enjoy listening to music and doing hobbies again)

Can't wait to start my cleanse next week and get into the protocol.
    The cleanse will start to loosen these things up for you....

I HATED this feeling. I felt like I was a little man inside of a big machine controlling my body from the inside and watching everything on a big screen. Life didn't feel real. Everything felt "flat." It felt like I was an outsider viewing my life from a different perspective but not actually participating in it. Fucking sucked.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah bro, it's by far the most frustrating part of this condition for me, and that description is probably the best I've heard. It's encouraging to hear that this was also one of your symptoms, and it too can pass.

Starting my water fast tomorrow evening - all my loose ends are almost tied up and I'm ready to start my new life. Let's do this!
    Hard choices, easy life.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah bro, it's by far the most frustrating part of this condition for me, and that description is probably the best I've heard. It's encouraging to hear that this was also one of your symptoms, and it too can pass.

Starting my water fast tomorrow evening - all my loose ends are almost tied up and I'm ready to start my new life. Let's do this!
    My symptoms, as you know, were very heavily skewed towards the neurological side of things. I had them all though, and they were horrific. You can, and will recover should you give the protocol enough time and consistency.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've finally started the water fast - running my own business meant I had a lot more ends to tie up than I thought, so just starting today.

Tips on things to do during the water fast? Obviously I'll be pretty limited to my house, but I'm starting the sleep discipline part of the protocol today, along with the breathwork/meditation aspect of the protocol.

I've got a good book lined up and plan on watching a few different TV series, but something more productive would be nice.
    Hard choices, easy life.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've finally started the water fast - running my own business meant I had a lot more ends to tie up than I thought, so just starting today.

Tips on things to do during the water fast? Obviously I'll be pretty limited to my house, but I'm starting the sleep discipline part of the protocol today, along with the breathwork/meditation aspect of the protocol.

I've got a good book lined up and plan on watching a few different TV series, but something more productive would be nice.
    Rest..meditate...stretch....read and ....REST.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah the most productive thing you can do is get good at meditation during it without destroying the purpose of the fast. Also listening to podcasts so you can rest your eyes more as vision takes up a lot of energy as well a digestion. digestion apparently 50% energy and vision 20% so rest your eyes as much as possible.

health podcasts are good eg) dave asprey, fasting talk, ben greenfield, rob wolf, dr. eric berg ... if u guys recommend any others lemme know I'm an information sponge lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys, about 1.5 days in.

One thing I always notice on water fasts - my sweat stinks. I'm sure that means something good (or bad, whichever way you look at it).
    Hard choices, easy life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two days in.

I attempted meditation/breathwork for the first time ever last night, and I was surprisingly good at it for someone who could never shut their mind off before PFS, let alone with it.

Might sound like bullshit, but I actually connected with that 'third eye' CD talks about on TMO, only for a really brief second (maybe 2-3 seconds) where my mind was completely blank. No noise, no thoughts, no imagery, just nothingness. I can't believe how well this stuff actually works, and how much easier it was than I thought it would be.

I stopped and had a really nice feeling of calm wash over me. I'm still struggling with the frequent urination unfortunately which means getting to sleep wasn't nice, and still only had patchy sleep of maybe 4-5 hours, but I don't feel too bad. I honestly think once I stop the fast and master the breathwork and meditation, my sleep will improve.
    Hard choices, easy life.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

msab1990 - coming back from the dead

Two days in.

I attempted meditation/breathwork for the first time ever last night, and I was surprisingly good at it for someone who could never shut their mind off before PFS, let alone with it.

Might sound like bullshit, but I actually connected with that 'third eye' CD talks about on TMO, only for a really brief second (maybe 2-3 seconds) where my mind was completely blank. No noise, no thoughts, no imagery, just nothingness. I can't believe how well this stuff actually works, and how much easier it was than I thought it would be.

I stopped and had a really nice feeling of calm wash over me. I'm still struggling with the frequent urination unfortunately which means getting to sleep wasn't nice, and still only had patchy sleep of maybe 4-5 hours, but I don't feel too bad. I honestly think once I stop the fast and master the breathwork and meditation, my sleep will improve.
    It will improve. Not only because of the meditation and breathwork but because of the cumulative effects of the rest of the protocol as well.

Also the more you practice the breathwork and meditation the deeper and more centered you will become and it will create a ripple effect throughout your life making everything better.

Now that you've got a taste your going to continually want more. This is fantastic that you achieved it so quickly in the beginning. Keep it up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk