User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    I wouldn’t try and talk to your doctors about it. He’ll probably try and put you on something different we haven’t test ran here. If you can find some R Andro then great, ultra hard is fine though.

I don’t feel anything on my cycle yet either, and I don’t think I felt my second one for a while. I wouldn’t put so much thought into it honestly.
    My main reasoning to booking an endo is mostly to just do my story and have him check me out. I need to have confirmation that my allo levels or whatever are indeed lowered and that it's not all in my head. I just want to hand over all the info I've gathered so far and see where it goes.
    I don't plan on having him put me on some hormone pharms, I'll just flat out refuse it. This is more of a psychological thing to me. Lately I can't tell whether I'm having sides from fin or just flat out PTSD. PTSD has lowered allo levels too, it's all just one big clusterfuck and it's messing with my psyche.

Plus, the visit is quasi free anyway with socialized health care here anyway.

Maybe one of the reasons I can't feel the UH as much is because gyms are closed and I'm stuck with body weight exercises?

Also as a side note, the endo I'm visiting has a little website where he basically berates modern lifestyle and recommend a lot of the same stuff CD does. Also wrote a book about CFS etc. If I'm going to get heard out anywhere it's probably this guy.
    Last edited by Mojo; 03-13-2021 at 11:32 AM.