Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
My main reasoning to booking an endo is mostly to just do my story and have him check me out. I need to have confirmation that my allo levels or whatever are indeed lowered and that it's not all in my head. I just want to hand over all the info I've gathered so far and see where it goes.
I don't plan on having him put me on some hormone pharms, I'll just flat out refuse it. This is more of a psychological thing to me. Lately I can't tell whether I'm having sides from fin or just flat out PTSD. PTSD has lowered allo levels too, it's all just one big clusterfuck and it's messing with my psyche.

Plus, the visit is quasi free anyway with socialized health care here anyway.

Maybe one of the reasons I can't feel the UH as much is because gyms are closed and I'm stuck with body weight exercises?

Also as a side note, the endo I'm visiting has a little website where he basically berates modern lifestyle and recommend a lot of the same stuff CD does. Also wrote a book about CFS etc. If I'm going to get heard out anywhere it's probably this guy.
In my experience at least, the longer you go and as you begin to start to feel better, you’ll stop thinking so hard about this sort of stuff and stop visiting doctors, researching symptoms, etc. Do what you have to, but you’ll get what I mean eventually, your mind is going down rabbit holes telling you you won’t get better unless you do X or Y, when in reality you’re on the right path and it’s really just down to time. Kinda like a guitar string, it gets plucked and goes back and forth and vibrates, just to eventually slow and slow until it stops completely and returns to normal.

But your right, PTSD and stress can cause crazy symptoms, which is why you gotta relax, get out of your head and live. Mindfulness is great for that. When your brain is searching for reassurance, that is almost always what you need to do the opposite of. It wants reassurance, the surge of dopamine/endorphins you get after reassuring yourself, and the more you allow your brain to get that satisfaction, the stronger the urges get and the more you begin googling, calling doctors, panicking, all of it. Cut those thoughts off at the head like a snake, be mindful and return back to the world around you and those fears will disappear. My 2 cents anyways based on my experience.