User Tag List

Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: xxiv log

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as of today I have been lifting for a year.

Weighed in this morning at 203. Diet has been good. I have substituted my first oats meal for 3 eggs which seems to keep me satisfied feeling longer. Daily routine has been 3 eggs, a veggie snack, 1 cup oats w/ nuts and craisins, a veggie snack, post w/o shake and dinner.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Diet slipped a little, had a few wings over the weekend.
    Crossfit has been going well, I'm doing 5 days a week. Getting plenty of cardio.
    I'm not sure what the scale is going to say but my limbs are looking leaner, I don't really notice it in my torso. I have road map veins on my inner arms up to my armpits now so thats a good indicator that I am moving in the right direction.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gotta love them veinzzz. Nice! Remember to post some pics soon!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll post pics whyen I get under 200.
    Today was a fun workout, 20 mins of headstand pushups x 5, pistols, X 5 per leg and sets of 15 pull ups. 20 min amrap. did 6 rounds.
    I am getting to the point that I want to go home and do some real lifting afterwards with the shorter less brutal workouts. Endurance and mental fortitude is improving.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yesterday my wife and I went to cf durring the snow storm and it was just 3 of us and 2 trainers for the class. It was sweet. We worked on split jerks, did warm ups at %s of bw, did singles up to 1rm and then did a wod at a % of 1rm. I worked up to 200 with decent form and then banged put 21 reps of 150 in 7 mins.

The work I had put into nailing the ledge for front squats really helped out. Thanks Winslow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    weighed in at 201 this morning.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Almost time for a update pic..
    How's are things coming along??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pretty well, this morning was 21 deads @185 & headstand push ups, then 15, then 9 for time. Took me 12 mins. The running, stretching and cardio type stuff has me feeling a little lighter on my toes. I might go again later today.

I have been learning. We did squat cleans yesterday and my technique was totally off. Seems like what I thought was a clean was just a glorified deadlift with a reverse grip cheat curl. My dead technique was less than desirable as well. They say my squats are way too deep. We did do a little flat benching, now that I know how to do right.

i went back this afternoon and did the workout again and killed it in 7:28. took about 5 mins off. The difference in performance between fasted morning work outs and afternoon workouts is huge for me.
    Last edited by xxiv; 02-13-2013 at 06:06 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    pretty well, this morning was 21 deads @185 & headstand push ups, then 15, then 9 for time. Took me 12 mins. The running, stretching and cardio type stuff has me feeling a little lighter on my toes. I might go again later today.

I have been learning. We did squat cleans yesterday and my technique was totally off. Seems like what I thought was a clean was just a glorified deadlift with a reverse grip cheat curl. My dead technique was less than desirable as well. They say my squats are way too deep. We did do a little flat benching, now that I know how to do right.

i went back this afternoon and did the workout again and killed it in 7:28. took about 5 mins off. The difference in performance between fasted morning work outs and afternoon workouts is huge for me.
    So you prefer your workouts when your bodies loaded with calories?

And yeah.... like Scope said, ''almost time for the pics'', tan tan tan!! Can't wait!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't even mention a tan..
    I need one bad. Lol